3 Clutches at VotS!!! - Eikida's Clutch Hatching! :D

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

3 Clutches at VotS!!! - Eikida's Clutch Hatching! :D

Post by Unyko »

So I've finally finished off this thread's hatchings. XD; Sorry it took me so long to get this one out... I had a hard time writing the hatching. *fallover* But at least it's there, right? ^.^;; Hopefully everyone in this clutch is still around. I'd hate to have to abandon any of these little ones. They're special. *pout*

Anyway! Here, have a hatching! :D

http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... tch-11.htm

Please have them up within the two-week deadline (by 01-10-09), or I'll hafta sic Lilu on you. <.< ... >.> ...

But anyway, enjoy your shiny new hatching. XD *salute*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAST UPDATES

11-16-08

Whew! Alright. Now that we have almost everyone safely up on pages (with the exceptions of the handful that asked for extensions), I can release the adult images for those last two clutches! :D

(Sorry about the filenames, they're as unhelpful as always, but that's because I had already saved the multitude of images and coded the pages ahead of time. *sheepish* Next time, I promise. ^.^;;)

So now here you go:

Zerma-nete's Clutch
http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ickup9.htm

Zettai's Clutch
http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ickup8.htm

Itsaso's Clutch
http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ckup12.htm

Also, thanks to my own irresponsibility, you people who asked for an extension get another week to put up your dragon hatchlings. Which means Saturday, 11-22-08. Hopefully they'll all be up by then, because I'd hate to make Lilu keep doing my dirty work. x.x;

Anyway, enjoy your adults! :D Have your dragons' pages updated with their new adult images within two weeks (11-30-08), 'kay? <3!

10-25-08

Second hatching! :) That's two finished, and all I really have to do for 'Kida's clutch is write the hatching story. *cheer* And then! Kendra's babies. :D For which I will make a new post. >.>; *tired of updating this one and having trouble finding information with so many clutches happening in the same thread* @.@

So. I'm sending out an email to the people who don't check here often (well, it's going out to the whole mailing list) to make sure they know they've got a dragon (or two/three/five) to pick up and get paged.

*salute!*

10-18-08

And we have a hatching! :D This lets me move that one out of the nests, and Kendra's clutch into them, but I'm not gonna edit those pages 'till tomorrow. ^.^;; So exhausted tonight. *dead*

09-29-08
Hoookay. So I've been dead for a while. Sorry! ^.^;; But! Now that I'm all moved in and able, I can get these clutches out and open up flights again. X3

And in that vein, this update is both a heads-up, and a shout-out.

Firstly: are there any more apps for Zettai's clutch? As it is, everyone gets a double bonding. *amused* So if you'd rather not give your char two dragons (who will likely be on the large side, thanks to their dad), let me know now, kay? And also: How about Itsaso? Any more apps?

And secondly: Is everyone even still here? o.O I'm gonna go ahead and close/send out the next three clutches to whoever has sent in chars, 'cause they've been open for... far too long. >.>;

Anyway, that's about it. And it's sorta late, so my brain isn't quite working right at the moment, so I'll save talk of records reviewing for tomorrow, when I can think. I have some possible abandonments to discuss, and emails to search for, but those, too, will wait.

*salute!* Until tomorrow, chickies! :D

~~~~~

Alright, we have a hatching! :D Sorry it's taken me so long to get this one out... first I was fiddling with the templates, and then the pairings, and then I wanted to write a hatching story, but never did. There was really only one thing I wanted to write in, so I just added that in the pickup page, ala Phe. XD;;

Anyway, there you go: hatching for Zerma-nete's clutch. <3!

http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ickup9.htm

Also, as promised, here are some new previews for Itsaso's clutch:

and:

And Itsaso's clutch -and- Eikida's clutch are both open for applicants! Just use the same form posted below, and remember that Zettai's clutch is also still open (though I'm gonna just close it when the two new clutches close so we can move on, even if it's not full - some candidates will just end up with more than one dragon, a couple possibly even with three, if there aren't many more additions before then ^.^;;).

Just one last note: I'm only leaving Eikida's clutch open for one week. Yup, just one week. So you have until next saturday to get your applications in. Also, I am so in love with this clutch ('Kida is my special baby, after all <3) that it'll be run old school. XD Meaning, if I get more apps than I have hatchlings for, I'll pick the best ones. Especially those with stories.

Yeah, evil I know. XD;;;

I -will- let you post with incomplete candidates for this clutch, though, so long as they'll be ready by the deadline. If all you have now is a stat page, then give me that. If you can find time to write story for that character later this week, just edit your form to include the story url. ^.~

So, I guess that's about it. :D Have fun! *salute*

Your Name:
Email:
Bond or Sponsor?
Candidate's Name:
Page:
(stat and/or story)
Clutch: (Zettai, Itsaso or Eikida)
If you're applying for Eikida's clutch, which of the three possibilities do you hope is the father?: (Vispeto, Cieyuni or Nova - if you already know who wins, pretend you don't. XD)
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? (if you do, let me know which one(s) in order of preference)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeeee'rrre baaaaack! X3

Poor VotS was horribly neglected during the school year. ;.; So now, we get to make up for it. XD There are a grand total of 30+ eggs in the nests, and no candidate for any of them. *distress* Sooooo... what shall we do about that?

There are currently no deadlines set for any of the three clutches, but that will likely change soon. Each will probably have a two-week period between the day that I get the first candidate and the cut-off date. I dunno, I may extend the deadline if there aren't enough to fill the clutch by that time. *shrug*

Oh, also please check the "Fostered" section? If there are any discrepancies (like most of Xe Hound's clutch? x.x;) Let me know? I have yet to post the Saa clutch, but that'll change soon, too. Just poke at a few links, make sure yours are where they say the are (or let me know where they are if they're not listed?) and.... we're good! *salute*

~THE FORM!~

Valley of the Sky
("Nests" - clutches will be updated soon; there is one more after Lizon's)

As always, if you're interested reply here with the following form. Also as usual, stories aren't strictly required, so long as the candidate's stat page has enough personality info to match them with a hatchling. Keep in mind that, unlike most of the last several clutches, these have limited numbers of hatchlings. Only 5 eggs in Lizon's clutch (which means only 2 spots for candidates once all the parental/whatever claims have been made o.o)...

*will open forms for Eikida and Itsaso's clutches (and add previews for Itsaso's) when Zerma-nete's is hatched*

Zettai's Clutch:

Zerma-nete's Double-Clutch:
ImageImage

And there you go. <3 Teasers are quite a bit smaller than the actual adults will be, but they're just there to give you a sense of what to expect anyway, so it shouldn't make much difference. ^.~

*returns to waiting for forms and/or the latest Destiny synths to hatch* *work on fostered list*
Last edited by Unyko on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Um >.> Small problem. Brio's siring a clutch at the Abstract Destiny. So unless you're planning on that last flight not going out for another several months-- after Brio's hatches-- he can't chase there anymore ;.;

Can you accept Ontellonji instead?

:: wracks brain for possible candies to send for Uny-arts ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. I never got my hatchling up from the Saa clutch. :( Would it be okay if I got the image up without a story?
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Caco: *PMs* ^.^;;;;

Kit: Sure, you can just update with the pic. That'll let me update the fostered list, at least. :wink: But in order for your Saa to grow to adulthood there needs to be some storyness added. It's okay, I'm sorta not putting a deadline on that just yet. Work on it whenever you have time and let me know when they're ready to grow, that's all. <3 Sound good?
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

Actually, there's really no reason he can't still chase here. It's not like he's egg-heavy and confined to my Bay. XD Sure, the Destiny folk will scowl at him, to be the "star" and then leave to chase elsewhere, but he could still go. I suppose my "riser" restrictions technically only affect females.

Unless it's Uny's rules that forbid dual parenting? ::looked but didn't find anything, but it was a brief look::
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

I dunno how much of an IC thing it'd be, though :: laughs :: I suppose it depends on how things work out, timing-wise, and how I spin it story-wise.... :: brain working on how to explain things ICly... might be able to work it ::

Yer sure you don't have an issue, Phe? >.>
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*snork at mental image of an incredibly confused, egg-heavy Brio sitting in the Destiny's hatching bay* X3

Phe: I've got no problem with it. ^.~ As seen in the PM I sent you before I checked this thread again. *sheepish* I suppose he could still technically fly in VotS -after- the Destiny... though that'd mean a shorter gestation period for Itsaso if her clutch came out before the one over there. *amused* Oh, such fun. <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

::finds PM:: Heh, well, it's already a given that Destiny moves waaaaaay slower than the rest of the Nexus, since I run clutches at an IC three-month-interval sort of thing yet adult Destiny-born-critters come back all the time. XD Timeline distortions are definitely possible when the Destiny is involved.
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Oh god, egg-heavy Brio XD If he winds up siring a bunch of clutches, I oughta find a way for that to happen just to be annoying to him XD

All right, as long as neither of you mind my little slip-up >.> I'll figure something out, IC-wise, for how it comes to be XD
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Heh, gotcha. ^.^ I guess all is well then? As soon as I can find a Midori and make sure of her wanting/not wanting to write a flight story, I can move it safely off the board and have three open slots again...

...so that as soon as the majority of clutches hatch (read: 3-4 of 6 waiting in the wings) we can open up for flights again. Wow.. is it only me, or does anyone else get this ginormous backlog of clutches waiting to hatch (that already have templates ready and waiting...)? x.x

*goes quietly insane again waiting for more to draw* ^.^;;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

Haha, naw, that's what often happens to me, too. X3 Two-month deadlines on clutches do that to ya! (Although I tend to be a lot slower on coloring than I am on drawing lately....)
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

How do you stay sane?! XD When I'm actively running a clutch, every day is agonizingly slow, much less a week or a whole month! *facepalm at self* All that falls apart when I'm in school and have no time to myself, of course, but still. ^.^; *also much more interested in the drawing and inking aspect of dragoning, and -so- much slower with the coloring*

Can't I just.. draw dragons and let other people send 'em out? *snrk*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

Suppose you could do like Myr and Terry/Kat do and just give them out every week, or something? XD No candidates or stories required, just send in the form and get a picture?
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

I suppose I could... but I feel like I put too much effort into shading and coloring the templates to just hand 'em out, without at least knowing they'll be up somewhere someday. ^.^;; I guess it's one thing or the other, huh? I sorta miss the one-week deadlines on adoptions though. *amused* Ah, the good ol' days of panic and story-writing flailing. <3

Also, forms are now open! X3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Astra »

Yeah those were good times, though I tended to never get in on clutches then, as I tend to spend a lot of time writing my stories (not saying that they're necessarilly better than everyone elses, just saying I'm slow). Ah well ... *goes back to diligently typing Dorian's post-bonding story*
ImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

But but but 1/4 Fire Chy's! Must spread! :O
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Rikoe's bond is up: http://www.geocities.com/cervidan_village/rikoe.html

I do have an idea for the story, though I haven't written it yet. Will try to get that taken care of.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Riudeth Porada is here: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/b ... udeth.html

I'm pretty sure I got my Multra baby up as well but as I don't remember what I named him/her and cannot access my site to find him/her I can't provide a link right now... >.<

And my Saa is not up because I'm a lazy bugger and now cannot /be/ up until my computer is fixed or I get a new one...the latter being more likely, but not likely to happen anytime soon... ;.;
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Oh, forgot to relink...my Xe behbie is here:
http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... aphris.htm
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Meh, it's too quiet here lately. <.< ... >.> ... So I'll post teasers now instead of later. X3 *point up to first post* :wink:
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Myrror »

Do parents need to send you a form for the clutches? I'm thinking they do (I missed one, Socanuj, I think, because of that) but I'm just wanting to be sure...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Your Name: CacophenyAngel
Email: cacopheny @ gmail . com
Bond or Sponsor? Sponsor
Candidate's Name: Thidade Promontores
Page: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/zabeth/thidade.htm
Clutch: Zerma-Nete
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? Yup ^^ No preference

Bond or Sponsor? Either
Candidate's Name: Ziar
Page: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/zabeth/ziar.htm
Clutch: Lizon
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? Yup ^^ No preference

Bond or Sponsor? Sponsor
Candidate's Name: Paxi Rufasilez
Page: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/zabeth/paxi.htm
Clutch: Zettai

Bond or Sponsor? Bond
Candidate's Name: Hukiloseth
Page: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/zabe ... loseth.htm
Clutch: Surprise me X3

Now, none of these nice folks have story directly pertaining to this hatching, per se... but most of them have mention in other chapters of the over-all Zabeth Story >.> I'd give them storiness now, but the story itself is technically stalled at DF's place until the hatching comes out. And, you know, I dun wanna get ahead of myself ^^' Lemme know if that's gonna be a problem.

Also... the only one who I actually want in the clutch he's in is Ziar-- he idolizes his former guardian Zabeth, so he'd automatically gravitate towards the flamey birds >.> The other three you can shift around as you like, I'm not picky ^^ Heck, you dun even have to bond 'em all X3 They're just there, ICly, since Wisumoth technically partook in that flight (which I'm placing after DF's, in the timeline >.> if that's okay, and all) so I thought it'd be neat to have 'em stand X3

Post by Guest »

:deep breath: They look like they will be beautiful, so I'll try to have atleast a couple, hopefully four candidates in soon. ;3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I've been so busy getting my office up and working... whew for having a 3-11 shift at work now :) don't have to do anything but browse the web :D

Your Name; Shard
Email: kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com
Bond or Sponsor? Bond please
Candidate's Name: Niir
Page: http://www.geocities.com/planet_twenty_ ... s/niir.htm
Clutch: any, no preference
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? Any, and if she doesn't make it in this set please move her to the next available.

I may send another.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Your Name: Phoenix
Email: thexenoqueen@gmail.com
Bond or Sponsor? Bond
Candidate's Name: Dumahar'hashmel
Page: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... ashmel.htm
Clutch: Lizon
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? No thanks. Wouldn't fit his story, you'll see.

Dumahar's story is linked right under his picture. I only planned on one chapter, but it somehow grew into two. XD
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Heh, well I said that there were only two slots available for Lizon's clutch, and with Phe's candi those spots are filled, but I think I'll offer one more. IF anyone sends me the form before I write-and-post the hatching story. Which could be today, or tomorrow, or next week, for all I know. XD; Probably not -too- soon though, since I'm kinda sick lately. *sneezecough* x.x

EDIT: Never mind. ^.^; Spot has been filled. I'll write up the hatching story asap. *salute!*

Lizon's clutch is closed!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

Oh Crap. Id like to put some candidates in. I wish my friend would hurry up and fix my flash problem for me so I can get my site up!

Post by Guest »

Your Name: Houka Ryuu
Email: Houka . Ryuu @ gmail . com
Bond or Sponsor? Either
Candidate's Name: Sirai
Page: http://www.acornrack/HoukaRyuu/VotS.php
Clutch: Zerma-nete
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? Sure, you can shift him around until he Impresses.

Update: New URL is located at http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/vots/sirai.htm
Last edited by Guest on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Your Name: Midori
Email: umashino@yahoo.com
Bond or Sponsor? Bond
Candidate's Name: Minvarelarth
Page: http://www.geocities.com/umashino/minvarelarth.html
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? Sure

P.S. I did tell you that Zerma-nete and her Caretaker want to sponsor one of her babys?

Post by Guest »

Your Name: Feral
Email: feralstars@yahoo.com
Bond or Sponsor? either, don't matter
Candidate's Name: Dashwood
Page: http://feralstars.bravehost.com/dashwood.html
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? any open

Your Name: Feral
Email: feralstars@yahoo.com
Bond or Sponsor? bond
Candidate's Name: Chloe Verose
Page: http://feralstars.bravehost.com/chloe.html
Clutch: Zettai
If your candidate doesn't bond in the clutch they're standing in, would you like them to shift to a different one? sure, any