March Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

I've had this window open for like 10 minutes, trying to think of something to say.... But I'm speechless! She turned out wonderfully, and I love her!

I'm not sure if I had anything I had intended to name her, but I do have an idea now. If it meets the naming requirements? Magdenai is the name that sticks out for me at the moment
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Astra wrote:First of all, your image for Jess looks amazing and makes mine look bad by comparisson, but here it is anyway. Meet Enara, a Centuran. Or, at least, she looks like a Centuran. She is silver, a color Centurans do not usually occur in. And also she has subtle swirly patterns. The hair might be natural, even though Centurans are most commonly bald, or perhaps she got some kind of cybernetic enhancement somewhere along the way. Her abilities are verbal speech, telepathy, empathy, and whatever other abilities you want to attach to her. Image is a PNG, let me know if you want any other kind of image :)
Eee! She's so pretty! :D ::cue Paladin falling head over heels:: I wouldn't have thought of making her silver, but it really works! Definitely unearthly, especially with those subtle markings. :D She's lovely, and she'll do wonderful for the QFG grouping! Thanks so much!
jess d wrote:I've had this window open for like 10 minutes, trying to think of something to say.... But I'm speechless! She turned out wonderfully, and I love her!
I'm not sure if I had anything I had intended to name her, but I do have an idea now. If it meets the naming requirements? Magdenai is the name that sticks out for me at the moment
Yay! Glad you like! X3 And yes, that name is fine. :D
Fuzzy
Dragon

Post by Fuzzy »

jess d wrote:Fuzzy! I got you, and here is your salir!
I rolled up the stats, and I'll give them to you as well, so you'll be able to tell what I did!

Name: Mitat (feel free to change if you like)
Body Build: Average (cougar type, sort of)
Fur Type: Rex (short and bristly)
Height as Adult: 5" to 3' (tiny)
Paws: Canid
Tail: Bat (short and furry)
Horns: None
Wings: Leathery
Mutation: Multiple Tails (2)
Marking Variance: 3
Fur Markings: exotic (4 colors), zebra legs
Color Categories: Oranges, Blues, Greens, Purples, Yellows
Exact Colors: Umber, Slate, Forest, Orchid, Cream

She sort of ended up looking like a hippie Okapi, but I think it's cute. I hope you like her!
Aeee! You're so awesome >0< ~~~ <3 Sooo cool and badass-looking. :D :D [hugs] thank you thank you! ^^
<a href="http://oacmagicisle.co.cc/">The OAC!</a>

(Bonding urls pending due to geocities crash... )
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Samber! I gots your image! =D
Samber wrote:~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Samber
E-mail: bluedragonblues@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): brown, cream, copper, gold, black, white
Features: gems, feathers, talons, interesting stuff (didn't manage talons, I suck at them... XD )
Species: Equine Construct
Element(s): air/earth (ooh, contradictions...)
Theme: none--go crazy with it :D
Name: His designation is Equine Construct forty-eight, but he can pick his own name if he doesn't like that X3

whee. my first in a long time!

Abilities include: extremely swift running, extreme endurance/stamina, teleportation (only within line-of-sight, no mind-images), and bioluminescence (those jewels can glow, even if I didn't draw them glowing cuz I suck at that X3 ). I have tons of background info, if you want it, but I have no time to tell it to you right now o.o Must runrun out the door. If you want it, tell me and I'll post it later =D
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Okay Shadow, looks like mine is the follow-up to Cacopheny's awesome arts. XD

I am fairly certain that this is not what you were looking for... at all. But he's what popped out of my brain when I started sketching. I'm sorry if he's not what you wanted. D:

Since your last guy had an overload of eyes, this one has no eyes! And he also is unfortunate enough to have teeny little T-rex arms, so his primary mode of manipulation is the set of tendrils around his mouth. They're quite flexibile, and aid him in moving mostly food to his mouth or to examine objects. He can also use those little fingers on his wings for a longer reach, but it's kinda difficult to maneuver all of that sail around.

As for abilities, he has powerful telekinesis (also for maniputation), heat-sensing, and some weak echolocation mainly for use during flight. Of course, you can add other abilities that suit the ones you listed. I hope you like him, even if he's not exactly what you asked for.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

You guys do such great things with pencil crayons. Lovely work, ladies! :D
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Myr! I finally finished your image.

I hope its acceptable? I'm barely 1/3rd conscious because of the convention going on, and I did the entire coloring project today during my slots of work. (And actually got a lot of attention... heeey, I might be contracted by a GM to draw monsters et such for him because of this lil one =P thanks!)

Originally, these guys were supposed to be "desert striders," but the coloration you asked for reminds me more of dusk than desert, so it's a Dusk Strider -- the sail is mirrored on the other side, and is used for temperature regulation (again, it was supposed to be a desert creature, hence the huge ears) and can move slightly in all directions.

If you want more information, I'll type more later, when I'm not half conscious and trying to pay attention to the front desk at the same time.

Oh, by the way, would you mind if I make it into a race that I occasionally use for trades or such?
Fuzzy
Dragon

Post by Fuzzy »

heya!

Kitsuneko- I'm working on your creodontish dragon. I'm finding myself with little spare time due to planning moving out and a commission and homework out the yinyang, but I am getting on it! {hugs} I'm sorry you had to go without this month :<
<a href="http://oacmagicisle.co.cc/">The OAC!</a>

(Bonding urls pending due to geocities crash... )

Post by Guest »

I'm going to follow suit and would like DNS to know that her's will be done. I haven't had to the time to scan it, and because of some of the details, it'll take longer to finish than some of my other creations. I'm so sorry. <3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-hugs- Take your time.

Cacopheny, much to my suprise, i got done in time. :D

I call him mister creepies, but probably only cuz that's the default gender pronoun. So it can be any gender you like. many many hundreds of sorries for it's lack of gorgonyness. I thought, what's ugly and covered in snakes? and he came out. >.> But not as many snakes as i would've liked, becuase they're so hard to draw. -fuss-
also sorry for the black outltines. X.x I tried to edit them so they were cleaner, and.. sad thing is, that's a looot cleaner than they used to be. I can scan the original again if you want to try for yourself.
It's also so much smoother IRL, but sadly, my scanner no likey light colours.
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Awwww, I likes >: 3 Looks male-ish to me... though wouldn't be ironic if it were a creepy-ugly critter and it were female... heh, I might do that :: laughs :: I have plenty of creepy-ugly males, I need more females =D

And I mean "ugly" in the best possible way =D He's ugly in that fascinating, cool way. Thank you, Ness ^^

(And no, I expect you got it cleaner than I ever could XD I'm not a digital artist at all X3 )
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Eee, so pretty! *squeals* I love him! Most 'specially the feathers and whiskers and---heh, well pretty much the whole thing! :D More info would be great--how big is he? Can I write him up as a bonder character?

*happybounce!*
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Sorry it took so long, Starfyre...is very cool ^.^

And I don't mind if you use the race. ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Ugly is what iwas going for, so iu suppose its a good thing. :3 glad you like.