Beefcake Calendar Voting

For contests and challenges, free for all to join and create.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shard
Great Wyrm

Beefcake Calendar Voting

Post by Shard »

Okay that sounds SO weird in here. But I need some help. See, on the City of Heroes forum, I am going to be footing the bill for a Beefcake Calendar of the hunky heroes (and villains) of the game's popular players. I wanted to pretty much select a few and get them drawn, but of course I also sorta wanted it to be 'fair' so ... voting has commenced.

http://droppin-the-fork.com/coh/index.htm

The guys with the most so far (mardun, thor's assassin, havoks) already have enough online pictures to their credit to choke a horse. (Thor's assassin is an art collector and probably has about 400 pieces already... arg) So I was trying to get others to get in there and have a piece just for them, something nice for the guys that might have just started out or are too broke to afford a piece.

Well this thing's gonna cost me like 500 bucks, and I've got only 3 donations, so far, so I still have a 3/4 sway over the thing lol.

What I would like is, just today and tomorrow maybe, if you guys could check out the links and choose a few YOU like? Your votes may break ties or sway middle-range guys into the upper choices.

Guaranteed I'm still going to be bumping SOMEONE to get Atrocity in there. But otherwise, most of the votes went a reasonable way. I just want to get some fresh opinions.

Vote for up to 16, 12 months and 4 without a choice listed or season. Don't have to vote for any, or that many, but I'd like to know who the clear winners are as seen from people who've never really done much in the game! :D

Voting ends tonight *28th* on the COH board, but I'm probably going to take Thursday to tally and I can do that and count here too. Nothing's gonna be drawn until I know for certain who's in.

Thanks guys! And enjoy the beefcakes. I certainly have! (There was a cheesecake calendar earlier this year and the girls in that were just thrilled - so I figured, why not give the rest of us a chance to see some hunks? Brandon McKinney is an awesome guy and a great artist, so yeah. Lurves.)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com