Away for a bit... x.x;

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

Away for a bit... x.x;

Post by Unyko »

Yeh, so I've got a grand total of three studio art classes and they all expect work from me. x.x Art students can sympathize (I share your pain, Dray!), but if you don't already know, you know how you're supposed to spend three hours out of class for every hour you spen in class? Yeah, art classes are three hours long.

So. Yeah, I've got six hours between classes on Tuesday and Thursday, but no 'net access. I can work on projects and draw and write, but I can't color or do really much of anything else with the one computer I have access to. *already has four or five -more- outlines to color, on top of the eight or ten she's already got* @.@ (Phe, he's inked and ready to go I swear! I just haven't had time to scan or color him. *sheepish*)

But anyway. That's why I haven't been around much lately. *sheepish* And an explanation for why I might be away even longer. Save for short forays online from class (like now) or late at night when I get home. Where I mostly check my mail and/or upload any pagestuffs I've done during the break tues/thurs. ^.^;;

Erm. iRamble. XD That was my 15 minit break, gotta go now! <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Feel your pain. x.x' being a procrastinator on top of all of those classes doesn't help a jot, since all homework ends up getting done the night before it's due, essentially! XP I love to hate heavy work-loads!
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

uh huh! At least you have your priorities straight, Uny. I know someone who was so obsessed with their hobbies they flunked out of college. Twice.
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.