Semi-hiatus

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Semi-hiatus

Post by Dray »

Just a note that I'll be very much half-or-less here over the next few days.

Between school projects that demand lots of attention, to having to organize and coordinate residence programs (with enough efficacy to sate my rageful bosses!) I haven't had a lot of time or brain-energy to devote to story-writing and paging.

Right now I think this only pertains to Xenoqueen and Myrror--I'll try to get my Balespawn up with story (since I would so like to get a runey-bit for mine! D: ) and my randoms up before the next round closes, but things may be slow, to say the least.

If I could have your patience, that would be very much appreciated.

(As for giveaway creatures, the same deal for them. XD I'll try to get my wolves and dragons up, but precedence goes to my storied characters first!)
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Eeep you scared me. For a second I thought you were going on an actual hiatus and I was like NOOOOOs not the DRAY! But go focus on school, RL comes first :)
ImageImageImage
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

School's important, I wouldn't worry about the randoms. At least, until I'm insane enough to want to put up a records list (which will probably not happen anytime soon). Though now I know why you didn't jump on the now open other EverRealm forms. ^.^

Good luck with your projects!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD The moment I get some spare time I will! I love how your adoption site is set up. *wants to do something like that some day* >.> I don't have the stamina to draw enough creatures for random-y sorts of forms, though.... that takes a lot of effort!
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

*drags Dray into her little hovel of school related hermitness*
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Hah! :D *flings artichoke-logos and children's storybook illustrations* X3333 I can't say that I dislike being pulled away to work on these sorts of projects... but it'd be nice to churn out a mass of dragons at some point, too! X3 Or candidates!
Dev
Our Favorite Deviant

Post by Dev »

you get a sick day from being you?

So for a day you will act half way normal?
~Dev
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Or even crazier. >_>"

You know when you're stuck on a drawing that just makes you want to scream, you're so friggin' pissed at it?
Right now in class we're working on stuff that's really making me go out of my comfort-zone drawing wise and I think I rolled around in my room just flailing and hitting stuff trying to wrap my head around drawing all over again.
Didn't help that we just watched 28 Days Later. XD That movie gave me rage!
Dev
Our Favorite Deviant

Post by Dev »

Good to hear... now stop biting my arm.
~Dev
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Everything Nexus-related is pretty much on hold for me at the moment. Just popping in to say that I'm going to be away for some time, or if I'm here it will be in the most superficial of ways.

Homework, expectations, projects are piling up; workload's doing a number on my mental stamina and stability.

Gota get 'er done.

Post by Guest »

Take your time. <3 I know how those things are.