VotS: SaaShiyovi Clutch - HATCHING!!!

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

VotS: SaaShiyovi Clutch - HATCHING!!!

Post by Unyko »

X3! So! It's a little later than I intended, but the hatching has taken place! Hope you guys like your new little ones, and make sure to let me know when and where you've got them up, so I can start working on their adult images.

http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... atch-7.htm

(Or you can get to it via the Records link on the main site.)

Oh, and just a reminder to those of you with Skilled Saa: Be sure to make mention -somewhere- of what field they turn their magic to (Shield/Artist), as it will effect their adult images. ^.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I know there are some outstanding clutches at the Valley, but while I wait for flight stories, I just couldn't help but open this up. Besides, there need to be more Saa out there. X3 Yeah, I just realized it's been almost a full year since the first bunch of hatchlings went out, so... how about we have some more? ^.^! I'm not sure how many there will be, since the eggs haven't hatched yet (and there's always a few that don't hatch at all ;.;), but just like last time, they're all individually drawn. Also like last time, they'll be as unrelated as you can get with purebred Saa (which is admitedly not much).

So this is just a heads up for those of you who are intrested. Stories -are- required for these guys, and I can't help but give my favorite babies to my favorite stories. They don't hafta be long or anything, just descriptive of the character you're sending to bond/sponsor (because I -do- plan on writing a hatching for this one and don't like to make up another person's character on the spot ^.^;).

Anyway, that's about it. XD; Watch this spot for updates, and for goodness sake, don't hesitate to voice interest! The number of available hatchlings will count on how many people I think I can pursuade to take one hom. XD

I'll be opening up forms in a while, but they'll remain open for a -long- while to give me time to work out my school schedule and find that nice little corner of drawing time that always seems to open up during the course of the semester. And for you guys to write your stories and/or read up on the Saa info. X3 *salute!*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaaand it's open! *fanfare* XD

So, I'll be taking forms for Saa between now and March 17th. Nothing difficult, but make sure you have at least a little knowledge of what a Saa is - you can read the info on the site - and the story requirement is extremely open. The story could be a paragraph long, for all of that. Just something to let me know the character a little better than a simple stat sheet would detail. Writing how they hear about/get to the Valley is always fun, but in no way neccesary.

So the form. Yes. It's getting late-ish, and I haven't been sleeping well, so if I forgot something, let me know, yeah? *sheepish* <3

~Your Info~
Name:
Email:

~Candiate Info~ (repeat for however many candidates you want to send in)
Name:
URL:
Species:
Bond or Sponsor?

~If sending multiple candidates~
Do you want any candidate who doesn't bond/sponsor to stay on for another hatching?
If so, which clutch(s) would you prefer they stand in?
Which candidate would you most like to bond/sponsor a Saa in this clutch?

Right, I -think- that's it. ^.^;; Though like I said, let me know if I missed/forgot anything? Oh, and you can send as many candidates as you like, but don't expect them all to take a Saa home this round. ^.^; Though you never know!
Last edited by Unyko on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Is t here going to be a limit of eggies?

saaaa. babies. ;-; I made a promise to myself a long while ago not to write any more stories except for like... four specific agencies, but saas are worth it. :D [prolly won't be descriptive though, if only cuz i'm bad at that. >.>]

-goes character digging-
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I adore your Saa, Uny ^^ They're gorgeous. You'll definitely get at least one candidate from me *nods*
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

never seena Saa before. *shot* Either that or I have seen one just haven't known it. But they sound fun so I'll try to get somebody in. ^^
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

:: hovers for the actual VotS clutch... and plots someone for a Saa, too? X3 ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.

Post by Guest »

-plops down, reading up on info...raising hand as she reads- Interested...I just need to get myself updated. :3
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Oooo, I like the Saa that I've seen; I've even wondered how to go about getting one. Needless to say, I will definitely be interested!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*adds some more info* ^.^

And I've decided to open this on the 10th, and leave it open until the 17th of March (my birthday <3). At which point I'll close this and send out baby!Saa. Reverse birthday presents!! XD (And hey, it'll work for a first birthday of the Valley, too, lookit that.)
There is no 'official' limit to the number of candidates or hatchlings, but I'd like to keep it under fifteen. Since all Saa really are individually drawn/colored and while I don't mind drawing the 15 outlines, it'd be a pain to color more than that. But since there doesn't appear to be that much interest, I doubt there will be any problems. There may even be a couple double-bondings/sponsorings.

So! Stories of any length and characters of any alignment are accepted, as long as they aren't, like, I-eet-your-babies!!!-evil.. ^.^;; And you can send up to two characters. Sound good?
Image... Image ... Image

Post by TyGryph »

Sounds fantastic, actually.

*wonders which box her muse is -still- packed in.*
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Uny, can we send more than two and have the extra stand at future clutches? :D I'd like to send three or four but I don't expect them all to grab a Saa--that'd be cheating, after all!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Absolutely! And if I draw more Saa than there are candidates, they might all take one home anyway. XD Or two!

Edit: Oh, and a couple Saa examples for those of you who've never seen one...

(and without tattoos - one of the first four to go out, belongs to Shard)

(the most recent example, from sometime last fall/winter, belongs to DF)

Both of those are Skilled, you can tell by the type of jewelry they wear. About half of this batch will be Skilled and automatically recieve special stuff, but all Saa can request tattoos or jewelry, since it's sorta a part of their culture. <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Unyko »

Tada! Open for candidates. ^.^ See first post for details. *salute*

Oh, and the sooner you get your candidates in, the better chance they have of bonding/sponsoring. Just so you know. XD;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

:: hunts for candidates who could possibly even come here... :: Rawr inspiration I neeeeed yooooooou! XD ::

These'll be so gorgeous, Uny, I'm lookin forward to this X3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

put these here, i suppose? >.> If not, tell me and i'll submit as you want me to.

~Your Info~
Name: Nessie
Email: Dada.siegt@gmail.com

~Candiate Info~
Story URL: http://mindspace.sitesled.com/Character ... nyeyes.htm
Notes: I'm sending them to you as a story, on a temporary story page, cuz i dun have time to page them. Notes for the characters are at the bottom of the story. PS, the story's pretty incoherant.

Name: The Beast of Many Eyes
URL: above.
Species: Etherreal
Bond or Sponsor? Sponsor

Name: none [the character that's reffered to he/him/the nameless]
URL: see above
Species: vagually human
Bond or Sponsor? Bond

~If sending multiple candidates~
Do you want any candidate who doesn't bond/sponsor to stay on for another hatching? If the character who doesn't sponsor is the beast of eyes, no. If it's nameless, then contact me. :3
If so, which clutch(s) would you prefer they stand in? Contact me.
Which candidate would you most like to bond/sponsor a Saa in this clutch? the nameless
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Yup, posting here is -perfect-. *forgot to mention that* ^.^ Thank you Nessie! *loves the nameless already* (XD)

*does the first candidate dance*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Kitsuneko »

~Your Info~
Name: Kitsuneko
Email: silver_Storyteller@yahoo.com

~Candidate Info~
Name: Rikoe
URL: http://www.geocities.com/cervidan_village/rikoe.html
Species: Cervidan
Bond or Sponsor? Bond, but he's willing to sponsor in addition to/instead of, as well. Also, his mate's going along with him, but she's not interested in bonding. Just for story purposes.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Gnaaaa I missed this message earlier, I gotta whip someone up fast or find someone I can use. @_@
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

~Your Info~
Name: Jess D
Email: jld77084@yahoo.com

Name: Náremiri
URL: http://www.geocities.com/rhyltor/narestats.html
Species: Elf
Bond or Sponsor? Bond please

She's got a bit of story; it's not much, but I plan to add to it this weekend, but I wanted to get her in before I forgot, or something unexpected happened. My in-laws were possibly going to visit this weekend, but weather kinda stopped that, and I don't know if they'll just come later or what.... but if they do (they can be rather unpredictable), I probably won't have time XD
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*bump-remind* ^.^ The 17th is a Saturday, so that's almost exactly two and a half weeks from now. Still pelnty of time, but I didn't want the little post to get lost down at the bottom of the page ane everyone forget it's there. <3

(Oh, and Xalia: Was it you that was so interested in that silver guy? I may add him into this batch, if you manage to get a candidate in.. X3 *dangle carrot*)

(Also: I don't have time to make an actual post about it in Absences right now, but I have been and might be away for a bit, thanks to school and projects due litterally every week. For three studio art classes. x.x Gnar.)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DragonFlight »

I'm working on my applicant! *Frantic waving!*
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*heart onna DF!* I know, but still yay and thank you! <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

I keep changing my mind on who to send ;.; But soon's I make my decision (and become able to write again, rawr! XP writers block is killing me), I'll have a candie for you! I'm totally not missing out on Uny-art >.> Like, not ever again.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Gah...must find character to send! XD

Silver guy...silver guy....from like ages ago when I hung out in the chat all day long? >.> If yes, then that was me! Really really must get a character in on this now...gah, stupid work sucking up all my time... :P
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Caco: *hop* I can't wait to see who you decide on! :D

Xalia: Yup, that's the one! ^.^ And don't worry, the char doesn't hafta be fantastic or anything (they can even be already bonded/'used'), as long as they've got a personality I can work with. <3!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

I've totally made my decision, just today even, I just have to finish the storyyyyyy : D
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*cheer!* Yays! *dancedance* Another candi for the cause! ^.^
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

Erf, I wanna send somebody, but have no idea who. XD All the storymush in my brain is for my Fireling candidate. Grrf. Maybe one of my two new character-critters....
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

~Your Info~
Name: CacophenyAngel
Email: cacopheny @ gmail . com

Name: Eyes of Stars
URL: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/syth ... fstars.htm
Species: Wynd of Change (mostly, anyway ^^ )
Bond or Sponsor? Bond is the aim, but if you don't wanna bond him for whatever reason, sponsor is good, too : )
karimuffin
Egg

Post by karimuffin »

~Your Info~
Name: Kari Muffin
Email: kari.muffin@gmail.com

~Candiate Info~
Name: Gawain Levis
URL: http://stories.projectnos.net/whispers/
Species: Shade (>_> I totally explain it in the first paragraph)
Bond or Sponsor? Bond, unless you don't want him to.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Just a little bump. ^.^; Don't forget, if you have a char you wanna send in, send 'em quick - Saturday is fast approaching! I won't close this until about midnight (say, 23:59 on the 17th), but when I do, I'll be giving out the hatchlings -very- shortly thereafter. So yeah, sadly, no extending of the deadline. ^.^;;

Anyway, yeah. Just so everyone knows, I've got a grand total of 7 applicants so far.

DNS - 2 (Nameless, Beast of Eyes)
Kitsuneko - 1 (Rikoe)
Jess D - 1 (Náremiri)
Cacopheny - 1 (Eyes of Stars)
Lilu - 1 (Janice)
Kari - 1 (Gawain Levis)
Image... Image ... Image