Twisted Fate - 06 Psuedo-Hatching

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Well, I got back waaayyyy later than I anticipated. Holy cow. @_@

I emailed a candidate in if you're still taking them, no worries if you're not. ^^;;; (Although I couldn't resist a theurge-specific pun. Hah. ^^;;)

Anyways, back to sorting paperwork and keeping track of houses I've seen so far. Oi.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Email systems might be running slow tonight; haven't received such an email yet nor is it in my spam. Doublecheck that you sent it to thexenoqueen@gmail.com? Or you can go ahead and break protocol and post the app here so you can be certain I'll get it.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Welp, the end of Saturday is less than an hour off and outside of DF's apparently waylaid application, I haven't received anything new. Ack? :B To account for varying timezones, and because I'd hopefully like to release more than just six of these beauts, I won't holler "CLOZED FOR REALS" until I wake up and leave for work tomorrow morning.

Gee, I hope it's not MY email that's busted.... So, ah, just in case, apps can be posted here too.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I have my story half-written, but got sidetracked with outings/realz life stuff, so I'm going to try to churn it out for you pretty quick! XD Narf!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I might try but I've been tapped out recently for chaos. Too much of it in real life lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Wow, there is some level of FAIL associated with my life recently. I saw it zoom out of my outbox when I sent it, and yet, I reload email and suddenly it decides to come back. For some absurd 'access denied' reasoning that makes nooooo sense. Let me try resending from my own Gmail and maybe it won't have a friggin seizure. Again.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Yokiedokie then, closed for reals! X3

Post by Guest »

*pokes head in excitedly?*
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Eh-heh. :oops: Guess who really hasn't had the muses to work on a hatching? Sorry guys, no idea when I'll get around to it at this rate.

Post by Guest »

Ah.

That's a a shame.

I hope you get some muses back. :)
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

I love this template too much to sit on it any longer. I need to come up with a new way of working clutches so I can focus on the art-part that I adore without getting hung up on the writing aspect (which probably means a more Dray's BWR-like system, but we'll see). But that's a decision to be made another time.

Right now, I'm putting out the catastrophe godlings. Despite the link, there's not actually a hatching story, and only a couple personalized hatch-blurbs for the pickup, but everyone still gets a unique personality (always an essential to me) for their little catastrophe.

I'm horribly sorry for the wait and anticlimactic result, but I hope you who joined in still like the gals I gave you. <:)

http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/T ... tching.htm

Rather than a deadline, they'll grow when you've gotten the baby posted and tell me so.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

This isn't an anticlimactic result, Phe! All the dragons look awesome.
Personally, I think mine was worth the wait. :) Thank you!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh wow, those are badass, Phe! XD Ba ha ha haha, the corrupted godspirit... I should have guessed! (I should do that to some of Racun's followers. >:D) Thank you for the subtle story-hint poking, too, that will make things much easier. XDDD

I do love the nice, subtle changes of colour between them. Great job! 83
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Thanks you two. ^^ And Dray, I'm glad you like the "suggestions". X3 I try to make my critters interesting/inspiring, and sometimes one personality or another just leads to possible story-suggestionness. Not that anyone ever HAS to act on what I offer, of course. ;)
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

But it's much more fun when people do <3

:: loves how some of her stories have taken off due to your dragons XD ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.

Post by Guest »

Oh my sweet goodness, she is /perfect/! I'm so glad that I have a couple of days off with her because, wow, her and yes. I'm terribly excited. They're all pretty awesome though. I just like mine best *preens* haha
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Just a little encouragement for people to get their Catastrophe babies posted. Yeah, there's no deadline, but don't you want one of these, too? X3

JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Frack, I wish so bad that I had gotten in on that clutch, now. XD They are just SO gorgeous.
Image Image Image Image
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

:: pets Hupomone X3 ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.

Post by Guest »

Nuur, so it ate my measly story and I haven't the inclination to write it all over again yet, haha. So here is the link to Ms. Kryos (whom I am chronically mispelling as Kyros and, thusly making myself hungry for /gyros/ and I'm stopping now. Stopped.)

http://darkwindart.com/nexuspeople/dami ... kryos.html
Woo. Will attach her to the main page shortly.[/url]
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Haha, well she's definitely Kryos and not Kyros -- maybe it'll help if you remember that Kryos means "cold"? X3 You know, like cryogenics? Anyhoo, her adult image is up on the pickup for you now. <3

Yes I totally themed all those Greek names. :B

Post by Guest »

Wonderful, thank you :D

Cold, interesting, I definitely like knowing that :P
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Gack, apologies for the delay and forgetfulness, Aireona! I'll tweak the pickup page eventually, but here's your image:

http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/T ... doxiaB.png
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

:D!!!! Thank you!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage