Am I here, am I gone? No clue!

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Am I here, am I gone? No clue!

Post by StarFyre »

Sooo.. with the advent of Christmas, I felt it necessary to dump this vague kind of warning up -- Starry got a Wii. Starry got the new Zelda game. Starry has now played said Zelda game for sixteen straight hours, with a few vague obligatory breaks to eat food and... socialize.

The only reason Starry is now curled up in bed is because in about two hours exactly her mother will be up and will bitch her out for staying up almost 24 straight hours because of a game. Well, that and the screen started blurring.

And, looking at the pattern that this game will form, I've finished two of three "child" dungeons, and have yet to even get far enough to touch the "adult" dungeons. I'm also still in the middle of raptures about "omgsqueelookitthedetails!!" and "EEEE!!These controls are awesome!!!!" with varying amounts of exclamation points in my voice. That, and I can't get over, oh-god-mounted-combat-kicks-royal-behind!

So, until the shiny wears off, or I beat it, or I get forcibly dragged away by the scruff of my neck, kicking and screaming, and have the game taken away from me for a decent length of time... don't expect much out of me beyond short one-liner posts. And if the posts are more than one line, I'm probably posting right before bed, trying to get the Zelda-high out of my system.

I don't think I owe anyone anything... I know I sure intend on getting some chars written, I have two stories begun and half written, but...

And on the other hand, as soon as a bit of the shiny wears off and I can focus on other things, I've got a ton of inspiration for draggies now! (Prettypretty scroll-work-designs in the game... glowy scroll-work... Starry gets many many ideas *nods*)

Well, blame my dad for this. It's aaalll hiiisss ffaaauuulllttt...

... Excuse me while I go dream Zelda-dreams.