Sort-of Here

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Sort-of Here

Post by Kitsuneko »

My family seems to have terrible luck with hard drives. Turns out that our laptop just died, and seeing as that was the computer which had most of my stuff on it, well... I just lost a lot of images and stuff. I'll have to wait until we get it working again, but it looks like they're gone for good, and I'll have to spend some time getting everything put back together and redoing some stuff.
Fortunately, this actually came at a pretty good time dragonry-wise, cause I already had Darkling Dawn's clutch uploaded and the others didn't have any clutches/litters. However, I obviously won't be drawing or coloring anything in the meantime.
It will probably take me awhile to start getting my owed images up again since I have to track down the images again, but if there's a deadline approaching, let me know and I'll find the time somewhere.
I still have one computer with internet access, so I'll be around. Just not doing much in the way of writing or drawing.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Just an update, the laptop's still down, but my other computer has been reformatted and is now up and running faster and smoother than before. And it turns out my Mom was awesome and managed to save everything from the other computer, so I didn't lose everything after all! :D
I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things candidate-wise, but this computer tends to be pretty bad for drawing/coloring, so I don't know how much art I'll be doing till it gets fixed.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh good, it'd so suck if things were lost.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Whelp, good news and bad news. We got a new monitor for the main computer, and it's all bright and colorful now, which means I can finally start coloring stuff again!
Bad news: About the same time we were putting in the new monitor, our internet died on us, and I have to use AOL on the laptop. Which is still very temperemental and isn't accepting a mouse, so I have to use the crappy touchpad thing. My scanner's still not working. Oh, and I had a seizure wednesday, so I really have to start limiting my time at the computer for a while. So, yeah...*Stabbity-stabs technology and junk*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

o.0 You had a seizure!? noooo! That's uncool. Obviously brought on by bad internet connection and crappy laptop pads. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

;-; -hugpets- true, siezures = very not cool. and so do technology problems. -stabs air- stupid things, you fix one thing and something else goes out.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Oh wow Kit. That's bad. Seizures are bad. D: Sorry your laptop is tempermental. So is my mouse *has scince stopped pounding it against the desk*
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

Oh man. Well, I hope you're okay.
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

@_@ Take a break! We don't want a seizure-y Kitsu! *hugs tight* Hope you're feeling better!