Unknown hiatus...

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Luna
Fledgling

Unknown hiatus...

Post by Luna »

Well guys, I love you all.

On sunday night, I was in a car accident and totalled my new (used) Cougar.

Last night, I was in another car accident, smashing the front-end of my beloved (but kinda old) Thunderbird.

Yes folks, two car accidents with my two cars (because I JUST aquired the Cougar) within 4 days or each other. And I was not at fault for either.

Basically, this means an unknown hiatus on my part, since exams are coming up and what little free time I did have, well it is now going to be spent utilizing the terrible system known as public transport in South Florida. Where it takes 45 minutes to go 10 miles and your bus is always late.

That, and my neck hurts, so sitting in front of a computer is probably not the best thing for me to do at this time.

Anyway, lots-o-love everybody! And please don't abandon my dragons... the universe is kicking my butt enough as is.

"If someone does not smile at you, be generous and offer your own smile. Nobody needs more a smile than the one that cannot smile to others."

Dragonriders of Pern: Legacy: Forum RPG 14th Pass Pern
Alternate Benden Weyr: Pernese Dragon Clutch on the sands! 42 Eggs
World of Eien: WIP
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh noes!!! That sucks so bad! :(

Are you okay? Man that's really terrible. :( :( *hugs*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

O.O Holies! My dad must've sent you his karma! He has terrible luck with car accidents, but he's never at fault. Which is odd given that he's one of the worst drivers I know.

I hope your insurance covers this okay. Go deal with life! Dragons are patient creatures. We'll be thinking of you til you return. ^_^
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;