Anyone want to draw some glowbabies for a premated pair?

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Anyone want to draw some glowbabies for a premated pair?

Post by DNS »

I've been struggling with a template, but.. i kinda don't wanna do it myself. ._. I've been drawing a lot, and i fear that people are getting sick of my art, if not getting sick of glows in general.

but yes. They're kind of an interesting pair-- Remalu and Glacia. It's a love hate relationship. Or rather, they do care for one another and might as well be bonded, except for that they aren't-- remalu just REALLY REALLY gets on glacia's last nerves. don't ask. she's a wierd one.

I'm going to insist on some outside-provided size adjustments, unless you want to be REALLY cruel. >.> Considering that remalu is almost literally 3 times glacia's size. She's 10', he's 26'. O__O very very ouch. unless there's some size shifting involved, and since neither of them have that capability to my knowledge, it would have to be provided outside..
wow, i ramble when i'm tired. anyway, here are the two parents.

Remalu- http://mindspace.sitesled.com/Character ... remalu.htm
and Glacia- http://mindspace.sitesled.com/Character ... glacia.htm

anyone wish to draw?

(oh, and if you do, Glacia does not have all of those abilities~ I forgot to edit them.)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Please keep in mind that the markings on Remalu's wings are actually Cyborware, and thus they shouldn't pass on to his wee waynes. X3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

^^ I knew that~ I had some images drawn up for this pair, actually, markings included, but then my cat peed on them. O___o but yes, those images did not include the little wingthingums~

I should probably've mentioned that up there. ^^ Ah well, now it's down here.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

...I KNEW I'd drawn Remalu babies before!

Because he was in the Incan Frenzy. Or else. His exact clone was.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*raisehand!* As long as there is no coloring/shading involved, I'd love to draw a template for their kiddies! <3 *little wibble* See, I'm all for the drawing/inking, but I can never find time to color, so my clutches never go out on time. *sheepish* But hey, if it's just the lineart... X3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DNS »

-screechwriggle- you serious? XP I'd love that. I *LIKE* Colouring, i just thought that a collab-clutch would be a bit more than i could get away with. ._. I'd be glad to do the shading and the colouring, if you draw them. thatis, if you have the time/don't mind?

I do still have that older template you drew me lurking around my cd's, i think. Xx. just haven't touched it since i made the backup, becuase the main file crashed along with my main computer. XP I must remember to go back to it.

^^ Whatever you like, uny, adn only if you have the time~~
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*heart* I'll have plenty of time. ^.~ *quick sketcher*

And... >.> ... <.< ... we should totally do more colab clutches. If you feel like coloring. X3 I mean, I've got -so- many outlines that are just -waiting- to be colored, that I don't know what to do with myself. ^.^;; I love drawing, but if I keep this up, I'll be burried under a backlog of outlines and -never- dig my way back out. *already has four more clutches for the VotS Project drawn and inked... almost five* *sheepish*

But yes. If you feel like it.. *salute!*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DNS »

Hee! Then I am all for it. XP

And we should, or you should in general. ^^ I actually find it's exactly the opposite with me. I'm not that great at either aspect of arting, but when it comes to drawing, I just. Urgh. I die over anatomy, which never looks right anyway, my poses are awkward, and inking is a pain in the ass. and then there's scanning and adjusting the template so that it works juuust right and getting it black and white and deleting that stupid little gray halo on the thick!outline that comes even when you use hte multiply tool and everything else... I hate drawing. X.x I'm not the greatest at colouring too, but i like practicing it and stuff. ._. and while template tweaking is a pain in the ASS, it's still a lot easier than all the tweaking and modifications and gods knows what else you have to do when you draw the damn outline yourself.
X.x

But yeah, if you ever have an outline you want coloured, poke meee~~~ I'd be glad to colour a template or five for you. XP
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

<.< ... >.> ...

http://www.pegaruny.com/unykness/Lliyan ... dragon.gif

Sorry it took me so long! It was actually drawn and inked, like, the day after I volunteered, but I never actually got it scanned. *facepalm at self* But there you go! That's the actual size, and it's got a nice clean, transparent background. ^.~ All you gotta do in photoshop is change the mode to RGB or CMYK, and color away! <3

Hope you like! ^.^; *loves it* *and wonders if she could snag one when it's all colored* :D
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DNS »

-SQUEELS VERY LOUDLY- [literally, my brother is giving me the stfu look]

;-; <3 it's PERFECT. like, betterthanicouldeverhaveimagined. -clingnuzzles- SQUEE.
-totally in awe-

And of course you can snag one. XP you can snag as many as you want. :3 they won't be going out right away, but tell me some preffered colours and how many you want, and i'll make those for you when i get the template coloured?

-clingshapily- ;-; thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.