Mindspace Pets- unfortunately closed

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Mindspace Pets- unfortunately closed

Post by DNS »

update- 10/16: Finished all native mindspace breeds.. i just have one more i plan oto do and that's the orignal template samber gave me. :/ some of them aren't so good, andiplantoredothem, but i got them done before the deadline for the flitter frenzy go me~!

Yeah, so I was lurking around and finally decided that it's high time i do some pet creatures for my areas around mindspace.
And thus some of these creatures are finally being made. for hte flitter frenzy, and whatever. ^^ They'll be available in spats, so watch the title bar.
Akhet flitters are those ones with the wierd crest on their heads, Rashins are those bat things. paragons are from academy and will be represented by the acronym SAP. Generic flitters will be available, and those will be in the template samber used for halloween some time ago. ^^
yes.
all will be available glowy or nonglowy, with the exception of those that would normally only be available as glowies.

Please see very bottom of this post for actual giveaway info.
<hr>
BSW-MM-Pernese!
I was having trouble with these, and was on oresteia at the time, chatting on the Cbox. Samber generously donated a template of her own, since hse doens't use it and such. Thus, this template is (c) Samber!!. I have modified it slightly to suit the perneseness (the regular one will be available too, but in a bit.)
So yeah. Treat these like pernese flitters, only they've been modified slightly. Soemtimes on purpose, sometimes naturally, through mutations caused by the magic that makes up mindspace. much like the pernese dragons themselves. :/ no colour ranking system.
Available glowy and nonglowy.
ImageImage
Glowy/nonglowy
note- they do not all come with that collar, and the glows will be behind the lines like usual, at least for these guys. :/ i'm expirementing with things, that's why they were on the outside, but that iwll not be the norm.
note on ranks- half of the ones you get have to be common, only 1 may be a queen, and 2-3 kings.
you can get up to 10-20, and prefferably on the lower end of that spectrum~
<hr>
Akhet Flits
the firelizards of akhet~ Crappy image that at one point I hope to re-do.
These, too, come in glowy and nonglowy variaties-- I just haven't drawn the nonglowy ones. there might also be some slight changes to this lineart, as well, but if there are they won't be really noticable.
that's an extention of it's crest, btw, and not an eyebrow./
the glowy kind will have glows at the top of each crest thingy, and two drooping above it's eyes. Also, it will have two on it's tail tip.
ImageImage
edit- glowy version is up now. it's current and what's been changed on it has also been changed on the other template, but for hte glowy bits.
5-10 of these only, please? You can get them with modifications.
Note- only three of these may be kept together, and only 1-2 per character if character has a fair of other firelizard-like creatures. They're illtempered and agressive and they get jealous, though fights are rarely fatal.
<hr>
<b><u>Akhet Hounds</u><b>
Akhet has dogs too. But they come in outlandish colours, as well as normal colours, and have magic. they can also be sentient. :/
Not as interesting, but if anyone wants them feel free to request. I cna add glowies and whatnot if you wish. I tried to give hte saluki variaty fire, but that didn't work so well.
lines for both will be cleaned.
They're used for hunting gazelles and hares. A more outlandish version that has some dragon blood will be following later.
Saluki variaty:
ImageImage
plain/unplain
Anubis Hound (these can control magic):
ImageImage
1-4 total, if you request any at all.
<hr>
BATTIES
The batties we've all been waiting for. Only available with glow. These guys are native to Rashin.
ImageImage
Plain colour/nonplain color
You may request up to 10 of these
<hr>
Akhet Lion Hounds
Basically a crossbreed between the two akhet hounds above, only with magically added dragon DNA. They're for hunting lions-- not to kill, but to catch or drive them away from things. they're hunted in packs of 4-25 for individuals, and 20-30 to drive away whole prides. They chase the lions and nip at their heels. Very speedy, they can usually avoid those claws and teeth. Also good for hunting gazelle.
Are as intelligent or slightly less intelligent than the destriers, though that is not the breed of dragon they originated from.
Any color. You may get three of these.
<hr>
Paragon
Paragon are native to Academy, and also Wonderland, but wonderland is not accessable to those from nexus.. They're between a foot or two long. Highly magical, and slightly more intelligent than a flit. They need to bond, or they'll go wild, and you'll never see them again.
ImageImage
Not bright/bright.
the most of these you can get is 7-8.
-i forgot to add, paragons have size shifting.-
<hr>
Giveaway info
I also would like a character for them to go with, but if you like you can just ask me for a bunch with some colours and distribute them amosgst your characters when I'm done.
And all templates for this will be up to simple modification, so if you want your flitter to have a collar or some bling or something, you can say so. XP only while i'm giving them out, though.

form!
your name/email:
Character name:
Character gender/species:
Character URL:
Species of pet:
Colours (Base):
Markings:
Additions:
Comments:
[/u]
Last edited by DNS on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Ooh! Petses!

your name/email: Kitsuneko
Character name: Can I decide when I see them?
Character gender/species:
Character URL:
Species of pet: Pernese
Colours (Base): Randomize me!
Markings: N/A
Additions: N/A
Comments: Can you just give me 5-10 completely randomised flitters?
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

wheerandom.
-salutes- will do. Glowies/no glowies? /do you want them with markings, prefferably?
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

your name/email: JKatkina, jkatkina@gmail.com
Character name: n/a; going to give them out to a number of characters, probably around the Avengaean Nidus.
Character gender/species: n/a
Character URL: n/a
Species of pet: The ones you've got up there for now, Pernese I guess?
Colours (Base): Randomize me too! But here's some seed colors: I like red, grey, fire colors, copper, gold, purple, warm colors and natural-looking colors.
Markings: Simple things will be fine, either no markings, or points/boots, or a dorsal stripe, whatever... nothing crazy complex. I really adore the glowies on these guys though!
Additions: X3 Whatever you feel like, even if that's nothing.
Comments: You seem to do really awesome stuff when left to your own devices, so have at! :D Could I also get about ten?
Image Image Image Image
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-makes angry face- my computer is objecting to me right now, so you'll have to wait till after your shower to get yours, kitsu. ditto, kat~
-rolls- PS, kat, do you have any preference as to glowies? ^^

to all~ If you don't give me any preferences to glowies, I'm going to make 1 of every 5 glowy, or thereabouts.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Mind if I give them out to random characters? X3 I may not get them up right away, but they look gorgeous!

your name/email: Dray
Character name: :O
Character gender/species: :O
Character URL: :O
Species of pet: BSM!
Colours (Base): Anything but purple/fuschia/pink
Markings: Points or none
Additions: Glowy? :D (also, omg, that collar is so cute! Would it be okay to ask for one with one of those? @_@ I really like that! And the over-top glowies! ^_^ So pretty!)
Comments: They're so cute! ^_^ (However many you want to make, but less then ten please!)
Last edited by Dray on Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Well, uh.. XD I like glowies! If it's okay with you, more glowies than non? Or are they meant to be rare?
Image Image Image Image
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

your name/email: Kayla, visit.the.inferno @ gmail.com
Character name: n/a, they'll be split up among a couple different characters
Character gender/species: --
Character URL: --
Species of pet: Pernese
Colours (Base): any combination of black, silver, red, orange, dark blue, pale gold, white, lime green or gray. ^^
Markings: I like stripes, swirlies, points and tattoo-like markings
Additions: I love the glowies AND the jewelry! As much as you feel like throwing on.
Comments: Uhurr... give me about ten, since that seems to be common. Completely random, whatever you feel like doing. Thanks! :D
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

>> nope, not meant to be rare, jkat-- they're just more work. Not that it's a lot more work-- i just have to change a few colour overlays, but yes. <.< I'm lazy, you see.
and squee, i never expected them to be this popular. ^^ Thanks, all, i'll get to them quick.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

your name/email: Shard kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com
Character name: don't know yet but I have an idea :) (it'll be a new character not an existing)
Character gender/species: female human, possibly mage/psi
Character URL: none yet, but will likely be up at geocities/the_endings_crew when ready.
Species of pet: either / both glowie or non
Colours (Base): any and all - some 2-toned and maybe a couple in spots or stripes, not all of them need to be special.
Markings: as above
Additions: I'd like at least 1 to have some bling, but what it's up to you.
Comments: 10 please!

Character name: Engell
Character gender/species: human, male
Character URL: http://www.geocities.com/alabaster_riders/engell6.htm
Species of pet: glowie
Colours (Base): white! glowie white! lots of white!
Markings: none, just white
Additions: none, it's okay
Comments: engell has a huge collection. This is just one more sweetie to add to it. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Kitsuneko
they're a bit plain, soryr. X.x ;-;

rest will probably come tomarrow, since i'm dead on my feet right now. XP
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:O Gorgeous, Nessie! *snugs them and then returns them to Kitsu'* X3333 Can't wait to see more!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Ooh, spiff! I think I'll start distributing them to charries tomorrow. Thanks!
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Gasp! This template! I remember this template. So cutes!

Your name/email: Phoenix, thexenoqueen@gmail.com
Character name: (pending)
Character gender/species: (pending)
Character URL: (pending)
Species of pet: BSW-MM-Pernese Flit
Colours (Base): (1 & 2) Black
Markings: (1) Plain. (2) Yellow spots.
Additions: (1)Lime green glowies. (2)Yellow glowies.
Comments: Just to make sure the numbers above are clarified, I'm only requesting two. ^^ Ya know the glowy kirinmutt and Sandranis I adopted? I'm gonna give the above two to the critter they match. X3

Thankee in advance!
Indigo
Fledgling

Post by Indigo »

your name/email: Indigo / indigounicorn@gmail.com
Character name: -
Character gender/species: -
Character URL: -
Species of pet: BSW-MM-Pernese
Colours (Base): random
Markings: random
Additions: one or two with bling?
Comments: I'd like 5-7 random flits, at least one or two glowy if possible. ^^ I'll leave all to you because you come up with some neat things. :)
=-Lylan Keep-=
Boreal Visions ~ DeviantArt
"The artist must create a spark before he can make a fire and before art is born, the artist must be ready to be consumed by the fire of his own creation." - Auguste Rodin
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

... I'm greedy >.> I likes this template ^^ And really, you can't give one boy one of these and not give the other two one, too! ^^

your name/email: CacophenyAngel, cacopheny@gmail.com

Character name: Ssothrysaa
Character gender/species: Male sythyn hybrid
Character URL: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/syth ... hrysaa.htm
Species of pet: Non-glowy
Colours (Base): grayed violet and light blue?
Markings: Something watery-looking :3
Additions: ... I dunno, surprise me? o.o

Character name: Ssubyrsyn
Character URL: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/sythyn/ssubyrsyn.htm
Species of pet: Glowy
Colours (Base): Pale yellow, pale blue
Markings: Something airy-looking ^^
Additions: Prettiness XD

Character name: Rythrys
Character URL: http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/aven/sythyn/rythrys.htm
Species of pet: Either-or... one of each? ^^
Colours (Base): Muted fiery colors, light orange and dark red
Markings: Something fiery-looking XD
Additions: None. I doubt he'd put anything on a pet, would feel too much like caging it
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

your name/email: IceCat
Character name: Thinking
Character gender/species: -
Character URL: -
Species of pet: perenese
Colours (Base): Any, preferably colorful
Markings: Random, esp. swirls, spots, and stripes
Additions: GLOWIES ^^, a few with collars?
Comments: Oh they're so pretty! Around ten please? ^^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

all glowies or most glowies, icecat~? XP And whee. I'll have fun with that.
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Most glowies ^^ Whatever is easiest for you
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Bwahaha! :3 It's like we're just trading flit critters here.

your name/email: Mystic Dragon/mystic_dragon84@yahoo.ca
Character name: Beynen
Character gender/species: male/human
Character URL: http://www.geocities.com/new_warren/beynenstats.html
Species of pet: both! (about 3 or 4 of each maybe?)
Colours (Base): random! <3
Markings: random too! But I like stripes and spots and stuff.
Additions: random!
Comments: Beynen is the Warren's messanger boy of sorts. He's absolutely frickin' nuts, but that's because he found a few clutches of flit eggs when he was younger and they all attached to him. That many voices in someone's head does bad things. He loves them all, but he's distanced himself socially from other people for fear that they'll attack his babies. Yeanwybh takes care of him.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

thankyou~!

And my goal for getting the rest of you your flitters is sometime later today. X.x it's takig awhile because these last two weeks at my mom's house killed me, and now i've got this HUGE backup of paging, owed posts at my roleplay weyr, and arts. ^^; these guys aren't so bad, since they're small and it's only a matter of changing a few colours or pressing down on my tablet a few times, the trouble is getting started, which i refuse to do unless the rest of my shit is done first.. >.>
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

*wriggles* X3 I even have a character to put my flits with, now. I can't link because I don't have her paged, but she's flit-crazy and will love you forever for giving them to her.

...Really, she's like a crazy old cat-lady except she's only twelve-ish and it's firelizards/et all that she's crazy about. Would you mind if I kept sending her back for when you open up the new petlets? Or are you going to limit the number of them that you give per character?
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP so long as she doesn't let them all rot and die and has time to give attention to all of my creatures, she's welcome to have as many as she likes. The only one i'll limit her on is the akhet flitters, which i still need to draw-- they only live in groups of 3 or 4, and with anymore they'll get REALLY nasty with each other, to the point of maiming one another. <.< monsterous things. She can have one or two, since they won't go after the other species, but they'll be jealous and huffy~ ^^
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

She wouldn't--I'll bet she'd put her flitters before herself. She's not Elvira Fudd, after all! XD

"And I'll love you and squeeze you and hug you forever and ever and ever and EVER~!" *as the flit is choking to death!*

Nah, she'll be good. She'll be at the Ranch of Doom eventually anyways, and if that's not a good place to get rolemodels on taking care of hordes, then I don't know what is. X3
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

I'd like to get a few of these if I could, they're very cute! I don't have the characters picked out at the moment, but I will when I see what I get!

your name/email: jess d / jld77084@yahoo.com
Character name: n/a, will be distributed to various characters when they arrive
Character gender/species: n/a
Character URL: n/a
Species of pet: the pernese ones, non-glowy
Colours (Base): could I get one cream one 9like the first of kitsuneko's pretties?), and the rest random in the five pernese colors?
Markings: none
Additions: on the cream one, could I get little copper horn bands? kinda like a little bracelet around the head knob
Comments: could I get a total of 8 flits?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

My girl will be a lot like that, only it's a version of 'me' that I created like... 25 years ago. Originally she just had one of each pernese color. But I figure... she should have a lot more options than just that! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Gwee~ Here are some examples of other things you can get attached to your flits.

Glowy collars:
A variation of glowy collars: (it's actually a collar with glows sewn in under a layer of coloured gauze, IC)
Collar with a bell:
A ribbon:
or anything else you want to think of.

you can get hte flits anmes added, too, if you like.
:/ and if you want an IC thing for the additions, A character of mine named Kimadrid makes accessories for his flitters, and can make them for yours too. -yawns-

ps, those of you whose flitters i've done already can give them a little accessory since you didn't have as many of these options before~
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Jkat
I am NOT particularly pleased with htis bunch. X.x I'll redo some for anyone, but if you want any of them redone at all, even touched up a bit, feel free to ask. and I made you a random extra, because i felt bad. :/ he's wierd too, just an expirement, but yes.
X.x sorry. I'm not that good with warmer colours.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Omg, Nessie, these are /so/ adorable! :O That chestnut/white one is the awesomest evar!

XD And those glowy-collars (both of them!) are too cool! :DDDD You make me wriggle~!