October Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I didn't manage to think up a name for him, so feel free to name him whatever you like, Shard. I'm glad you like him! :)
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Hoping to finish tonight, had a deadline today but just finished the work for it so I'm all clear for my killer meeting tomorrow. Code for DF is gonna relax tonight, FINALLY, and do some drawing. :D!
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Fuzzy wrote:ABOUT YOU~
Username: Fuzzy

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Color(s): any!
Features: glowies, feathers, aquatic features, 'tribal' markings, maybe even butterfly wings...
Species: dragon
Element(s): any
Theme: a pretty dragon! X3
Name: any
Well I got you, and I am sorry it took so darn long, but hey. :)

The very feminine Sundara (meaning beautiful) is a night-flying butterfly, not a moth, and she provides her own light. She is around 17 feet long, and who knows how she flies with those delicate wings of hers. She is mostly feathers, fluff and light. She leaves a soft trail of glittering pale green and white dust behind her whereever she flies. She needs no bond, but she appreciates sweets and fresh water given by whoever would like to see her again...

Best on a dark background.
Enjoy! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oooh, gorgeous! ^_^ I love that tail!
Fuzzy
Dragon

Post by Fuzzy »

Awwwwwww!!! {flailSQUEEE!} She's sooooo pretty! ^____^ And floofy and cute! XD {bounces rabidly at his internship office} And she's so gentle and butterfly-ish, too! Thankouthankyouthankyou! x33 {joy!} This made my day. XD
<a href="http://oacmagicisle.co.cc/">The OAC!</a>

(Bonding urls pending due to geocities crash... )
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Glad you like her! :) Dark background. lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ooookay my scanner has decided not to work tonight. >_< Dragon is drawn and inked, can't get it onto compy though. >_< Will be a tad late, if I can get it working again fast.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Fuzzy
Dragon

Post by Fuzzy »

Dark background obliged ^^:

http://bonding.nonanut.com/sundara.html
<a href="http://oacmagicisle.co.cc/">The OAC!</a>

(Bonding urls pending due to geocities crash... )
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hee. Imagine a 17 foot long hummingbird coming to visit your porch bird feeder. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

KITSU KITSU!

... I'm sorry, Kitsuneko, every time I think of your name I wind up shortening it to Kitsu XD

But I hope you don't mind in this case, at least, because I have a pretty picture for you! : D
Kitsuneko wrote: ~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Reddish brown with black striping and gold wolf-eyes : D
Features: See theme
Species: Definitely not a dragon >.>
Element(s): N/A
Theme: Beast of Gevaudan -- I think I did a pretty good job fitting the desc : ) She's missing her dire fangs, as I'm not really so good at teeth, but otherwise fits ^^
Name: No name

My take on La Bete. You can take it or leave it : )

This lovely lady (most of the descriptions linked describe La Bete as female, so female she is : ) ) is rather larger than a regular wolf, being about 5' at the shoulder, and rather more intelligent. She isn't quite human-level intelligence, but she's close, certainly close enough to understand language and communicate. She is sentient, and self-aware, she just has some issues with complex emotions, abstract ideas, theology, advanced calculus, that sort of thing >.>

Whether she's a throwback to some extinct species, part of a rare species, part of a populous species that just isn't well-known that she's been separated from, or whatever is up to you, but I expect she'll be a lonely sort until she either finds her kin again or finds a substitute. Wolves are very social creatures, after all....

And yes. She does have opposable thumbs >: D

Hope you like her : D

Apologies for cutting it so close; I'd intended to have her done during class last night, only instead of our usual round-table discussion we did a role-play debate that had me running around like mad o.o So she got finished tonight : )
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Squee! *hugs* She's pretty, and so worth the wait. Thank you!
And yes, I have no problem with Kit or Kitsu. Call me what you want. ^_^
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Luna
Fledgling

Post by Luna »

ug, I'm gonna be a couple days late X__x

"If someone does not smile at you, be generous and offer your own smile. Nobody needs more a smile than the one that cannot smile to others."

Dragonriders of Pern: Legacy: Forum RPG 14th Pass Pern
Alternate Benden Weyr: Pernese Dragon Clutch on the sands! 42 Eggs
World of Eien: WIP