Flitter Frenzy - All Forms Open!

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

Flitter Frenzy - All Forms Open!

Post by Unyko »

Rules have been updated.. they're a little easier to follow now, I think. But again, if there's anything weird about 'em, lemme know an' I'll probably change them to fit. ^.^; Also, there's a new email addy for you to send stuff to once we open up for adoption. X3 ffrenzy@pegaruny.com

Aaaaaaaand...!

All forms are now open!

*grin* Check out the rules page, they're all there. *salute*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! Pages are up, everything should be in working order.. X3 Time for Flitter Fun?

http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/flit-frenzy/

Whoever wants to draw clutches may, but I need you to fill out this form, especially if you're not listed on the Artists page. Also, it's always fun to know what pairs to expect, even if there's really no restriction on pairing off the same two flitters more than once. *salute* So, have at! And yes, you can still use either of the other two forms also, if you want to be an 'established' artist, or submit more flits. ^.~

Breeding Form!
~Your Info~
(only fill out your info if you're not listed on the Artists page)
Name:
Email:
URL:
~Flitter Info~
Father's Name:
Father's URL:
Mother's Name:
Mother's URL:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, time to open for flitter applications! X3 I'll mention again here, just so you know, applications will be open even while offspring are being drawn, so you don't have to rush to get anyone in... but the sooner they sneak in, the more bebbies they're likely to have, soooo.. X3

Flitter Form!
Name:
Email:
Flitter's Name:
Flitter's Gender:
Flitter's URL:
(must be paged to participate, minimum stats: name, gender, species - also note parents/etc..., if they're not first gen flitters)
"Permanent" or "One-Time"? (you can choose to have your flitter participate as many times as someone wants to draw it's bebbies, or you can specify that it only be used as a parent for one clutch)
Special Requirements: (your personal breeding restrictions/limitations/etc...)

And also, I figure I might as well ask for artist participants, too. If you only want to do one or two clutches, or don't want to be expected to produce clutches 'on time', please Do Not sign. This is only for people who want to/have time to/can draw and color manymany templates. You Will be able to draw up flitter!bebbies if you don't sign here, don't worry. <3

Artists
Name:
Email:
URL:
(optional, just a thing to put under your name for to link your flitter clutches to)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's taken me a while to post this, but I had some sudden urgent school stuff to take care of before I could actually start this. ^.^;

Right. So. First of all, I suppose I should ask for those of you who don't wish your flitters/dragonets/what have you to participate in the frenzy. 'Cause really, I'd rather avoid problems.
Also, I know some agencies have disappeared... should I allow people to submit flitters of absent artists?

I'll leave this for you guys for a couple of days.. until thursday/friday, I think, and then open up for participants. Sound like a plan? (if you don't have a chance to see this before I open for participants, you can still post here to restrict/limit your flitters. I'll just notify the owners of any flits that are already entered that they can't be used, or will have restrictions.

FORM (for flitter agency owners)
Name:
Species of Flitter:
Example Image:
(So I can recognize them if someone accidentally sends one in)
Restricting or Limiting? (Restricting: you won't allow your flitters to participate at all -- Limiting: you'll allow certain flitters, ie. certain colors - please specify. Also, please state if your flitters will need special help in order to breed - ie. my NC are genderless - they'll need some sort of synth-esque technology/magic to breed with non-NC.)

(Edit: This goes for anything of small size and relative low inteligence. Though you might wanna limit/restrict those of higher inteligence too, just to be sure.)

(Edit Again: You can also mention if you really want people to send in your flits, just don't use the form. ^.^; Examples are always good tho, so people are sure what they're entering/not entering. <3)
Last edited by Unyko on Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DNS »

anything adn everything in mindspace is yours to tinker with. At the moment, that's really nothing cuz i'm lazy and overworked, but yes. ._. you can even add the spare dragon gene in too, provided it's a genetic synthesis thing. ^^
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Rukels are totally go for this. ^_^ And, I guess, if anyone has a Darkling Dawn flitter they want to send in, that'd be fine too.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Jracini are open, so long as the artist of the offspring and the owner of the other side of the parent-equation doesn't mind half-breeds being altared (XD I'm so entertained that people are using that word) at JKat's and my agency. Also, please note that they're of lower intelligence then human standards, so breeding with, say, a Rukel may not be something the Rukel would like! O.o' Please ask the other owner before breeding them with something human-or-higher intelligence!
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I don't have many flitter/pet creatures out there, but any I've done are open. But, Fionabhainn Evit Flits should go with mates who're strong... anything too weak will prolly just be eaten.... I'm not sure if anyone has any FEF's anymore, though... The Rhoemdra are also welcome, although maybe they might be a bit big...
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

All my flits and minis are available, as are winged ferilons or other small sized creatures of the right bent or physical compatibility.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Dray wrote:Jracini are open, so long as the artist of the offspring and the owner of the other side of the parent-equation doesn't mind half-breeds being altared (XD I'm so entertained that people are using that word) at JKat's and my agency. Also, please note that they're of lower intelligence then human standards, so breeding with, say, a Rukel may not be something the Rukel would like! O.o' Please ask the other owner before breeding them with something human-or-higher intelligence!
Hmmmm.. Actually, I have a question. ^.^; What if someone picks two Jracini to be the parents of a clutch? Would that be allowable, as long as they're fine with you altering their images? Or would you rather they only mix with other species for this?
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Myrror »

Would hunter cats be ok? Because I wouldn't mind them joining in.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

As long as you're okay with it, they're perfectly welcome! *love for hunters* ^.^
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Any way you want, Unyko. XD Two Jracini, or one Jrac' and a flit/whatever will work. X3

*wants to send in all of her huntercats* @__________@

Half-Jrac-half-hunters would make me so happy. XD *wants to do some*
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

*flails* Breedings of the Hunters outside of the Hunter species? :O I'm THERE!
Image Image Image Image
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Awesome. Thanks Dray! X3

Also: Me too. *cackle*

I suppose I should ask for who's gonna be in this all the way, huh? XD I mean, people can do a clutch or two whenever they want, but so far only Nessie and I are taking care of the bulk... whitch is totally fine with me. I just don't wanna hog all the fun. XD Maybe at the same time as people send in participants. Hmmmm... *PLOT*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DNS »

-rolls about- whee!!
^^
One question-- do i actually have to get by little creatures available to the public to have them participate? :/ because I dont think i'm gonna be able to do that any time soon.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I probably won't draw anything, but I'll send some critters in. XD I'm amused by all of this.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

X3 I might draw a clutch.
Image Image Image Image
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Name: Myrror
Species of Flitter: Hunter Cats
Example Image: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/ ... 424_pi.gif
Restricting or Limiting? No Diety hunters, as they'll only breed with elemental hunter cats.

I myself won't be doing any Jracini breeding, as I don't want my images altered (It's one of my rules, and if I allow it here, SOMEONE will find out, and do the 'Well, THEY'RE altering your images, why can't I?' and I really don't have time for explinations). Any other artist, however, is free to breed hunters with whatevers.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*heart for Myr* Understandable. <3

Nessie: Hmm.. you mean, your critters drawn by you? Or your critters from somewhere else? 'Cause I figure as long as the individual in question is on a page (as in, they can be linked to as a parent, because I'm insane like that and creating detailed pedigrees for every clutch), they can be entered. ^.^; Does that answer your question?

Dray: X3 Send in, please. I know you've got some fun little guys..

JKat: *glee* Yay! *happy hop*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DNS »

I meant drawn by me, since my ickle beasties still need to be lineart-isolated, shaded, coloured, and then created. And, of course, thrown out to the masses, but that one we all saw coming. >.> but I shall attempt to rush! Whee!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

DNS wrote:I meant drawn by me, since my ickle beasties still need to be lineart-isolated, shaded, coloured, and then created. And, of course, thrown out to the masses, but that one we all saw coming. >.> but I shall attempt to rush! Whee!
*love for those little guys* <3 Don't be in -too- much of a rush.. I'm planning on leaving the applications for participants open for a looooong time. ^.~!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Mystic Dragon »

FORM
Name: Mystic Dragon
Species of Flitter: draca
Example Image: Image
Restricting or Limiting? None. Though I should note that the males look similar, only they have spines instead of fins. There's not as many of them out there.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Name: Molly (or Starburst)
Species of Flitter: Zephyr flit
Example Image: ImageImage
Restricting or Limiting? None.

Note, the image on the left with blue fur/feathers is a male and the one with the olive fur/feathers is female. These are the only differences between the genders. The pair pictured are cinnamons, but Zephyrs come in thirteen different speckle-colours besides this one, as well as pure white which is a rarity. Clicky for more info.

I would be glad to draw/colour clutches too.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Name: Kayla
Species of Flitter: Llithra
Example Image: Image
Restricting or Limiting? Nothing much... llithra are live-born and need to stay with their mother for a week or so before they can fend for themselves. Don't think this will be dominant with egg-layers though.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I'd be happy to draw some images...or a lot of images.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Luna
Fledgling

Post by Luna »

Shiolar wrote:I don't have many flitter/pet creatures out there, but any I've done are open. But, Fionabhainn Evit Flits should go with mates who're strong... anything too weak will prolly just be eaten.... I'm not sure if anyone has any FEF's anymore, though... The Rhoemdra are also welcome, although maybe they might be a bit big...
*cackles* I've got an evil flit paged somewhere xDDD

"If someone does not smile at you, be generous and offer your own smile. Nobody needs more a smile than the one that cannot smile to others."

Dragonriders of Pern: Legacy: Forum RPG 14th Pass Pern
Alternate Benden Weyr: Pernese Dragon Clutch on the sands! 42 Eggs
World of Eien: WIP
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Open for participants! Check first post for forms. X3 I'll be uploading and posting the URL to the frenzy page shortly, but I want some info to put on it first. ^.^; Anyway.. *slaute* Send 'em on in! :wink:
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

How many flit-sized creatures may we sign up? (I have lots (of huntercats)!)
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

WoOt! Just filling out the artist form for now, I'll do the actual flitter participants once I gather up the ones I wnat to send, and find out how many we're allowed. ^^

Artists
Name: Kitsuneko
Email: silver_Storyteller@yahoo.com
URL: http://geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Dray wrote:How many flit-sized creatures may we sign up? (I have lots (of huntercats)!)
Hmm... wow, that's a tough one. *consider* Kay, 'how 'bout this: you're allowed to send in up to five, innitially, BUT if they're in some sort of group (like a cattery for Hunter Cats, or a wing for NC, or haven for Jracini) you can just submit that group rather than each individual seperately.
And by 'innitially' I mean in the first week or so. ^.^; You can send in more once this gets going, but any more than five per person in the beginning really would drive me insane trying to organize. *sheepish* Oh, and groups wouldn't be counted as one of the five. You can send in five of those, too. X3

Sound good? Anyone have any other ideas?

And thanks Kit! I'll add you right to the artists page. <3! You're sure you wanna be in there, right? And not just do a couple of clutches here and there?

Oh and Nessie? I need your email addy and linkback URL too.. ^.^;;;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DNS »

-rolls- I WANT TO SEND MY CREAATURES! I should probably draw my creatures officially. >.>

My email addy is Dada.siegt@gmail.com, and link back to mindspace. There's a link in my sig. ^^
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Thank youuuuu! ^.^

And yes, you really should. X3 'Cause they're -socute-! *want* <3
Image... Image ... Image