Lenoth, Tenken and Tenku (attn: SHERRA!)

Bring your characters to life!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Lenoth, Tenken and Tenku (attn: SHERRA!)

Post by Mystic Dragon »

((Hey! :3 I'm getting the thread set up for our RP idea. I was wondering if you wanted to hash out a basic plot before we get started. So far I've got that it takes place on Tris'Hath, with Lenoth having invited Tenku (and by proxy, Tenken) out for some fun on the town. Things Go Bad(tm). Anything particular you want to happen?))
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

((I'm here! Really, I am! Tenken could totally tag along with Tenku... XD Tenken was probably trying to dodge G*non or something when he heard about Tenku leaving for somewhere else so invited himself along with... Um... basic plot... ^^; No idea! I'm quite amiable for you snatching some romance with Tenku... the gods only know he could use it... Tenken could easily help with that... lock them in somewhere "romantic" or get them lost somewhere scenic and ditch them... Or there is always the getting drunk option... people do lots of silly things when they're drunk that lead to many awkward revelations the next day... XD I dunno... what d'you want to do?))
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

((XD Bwahaha! The funny thing is, one of my other characters from another RP just got involved in a relationship thanks to drunkeness. It's amazing how often that works.

*coughs* Okay so... I still need to come up with a candidate for them to find, which will be the ultimate purpose of this RP. >.> I want someone to send to the upcoming AD clutch with the phoenix and the dragon thing. Did you want to have a candi char too or just your boys?))
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

((*checks* Oooh... that does look cool! Darned if I have an idea for a candidate, though... >_< I haven't written candies in way too long...))
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

((XD Well that's the fun of RP'ing them! Half of it gets written by someone else! Mweehee...

Alright so... what's our story? Tenku skips off to Tris'Hath to go on a "date" with Lenoth and Tenken tags along? I'm thinking it should take place in Tahome, which is like the magitech capital of the North. Lots of fun and wacky inventions made there. Ooooh... *frying pan of inspiration* candi idea! Woo!))
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

((here I am... dangit! And Tahome sounds very fun! Do I get any background info on it? X3 Not that either Tenken or Tenku are experts... I suppose I could just be as clueless as they are for authenticity...))
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

((I'll give you some background info when they get to it. Do you want to start in the big city or at Cy?))
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

((dah... let's just go with the city... it means I don't have to figure out what's going on at Cy at this point! XD))
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

((Okay! Here's my attempt at a first post then.))

The city of Tahome was known throughout the Norther continent as being the center for social advancement. Although it sat precariously close to the Southern border, it had thus far been able to avoid any major confrontations with the magic hating people. The Rift, which acted as a natural border between the two continents, deterred most angry protestors. If they did manage to cross the jagged cleft in the world, they were met with fantastic tales of a gigantic dragon guardian and the feral Hathians that roamed the plainsland. Though the dragon god, Elintraathuar, hadn't been seen in many years, his temple and loyal subjects remained. And they were more than willing to call upon the magic of his children to keep safe what was theirs. It was this deep-seated protectiveness that had seen them through the war. Though most of Bact had been taken by the hydras, Tahome remained steadfast and strong. That was just another glory to add to its long history, and one more reason why the thriving hub of magic and early science was a tourist trap.

Aisinith blinked into the open sky above the golden city, spreading her wings wide to catch a chill, autumn wind. Though Tahome resembled the more Northernly structures with its step-like temple and square, plaster buildings, the temperature here was far from humid. Tahome had four regular seasons, including a snowy spell that thrilled, but also frightened the dragon riders. Seeing as their tropical paradise had never seen so much as a flake of the cold, white stuff, many of the riders had adjusted to never seeing it at all. Those that were used to it even found their tastes changing over time. The dragons themselves called the stuff abysmal and refused to spend too much time in it. The few exceptions, were, of course, called utterly insane.

However winter was a long time off and Aisinith enjoyed the crisp, frosty air autumn brought in. She huffed out a deep breath, watching her nostrils exude steam trails. She was sorely tempted to breath fire just to add to the effect.

~Touch down outside the city.~ Lenoth's soft, foresty colours slipped into her bond's mind with all the ease of a snake through grass. ~And not in the orchard this time.~

Aisinith harrughed, the rumble running all the way down her spine. ~You're just sore cause I stomped on a few apple trees. It's not like they missed 'em all that much.~

~No,~ the elf agreed caustically, ~but they did miss the coin those apple trees would've brought in. And I am NOT paying for your mistakes.~

~You didn't last time!~ The dragoness pulled her lips back in a strained grin and swivelled her head around to direct it at her rider.

~Only cause of my quick thinking and unimaginable wit. Now touch down outside town. We're not going to cause any trouble with Tenku here.~

Aisinith rolled her eyes and tilted one wing down to start a slow, lazy spiral towards the ground. ~You're always trying to impress that guy these days. Next thing you know, you'll start knitting and learn how to become a house wife.~

Lenoth gave her bond's white whithers a firm swat. ~Ew! Ai' that's just wrong. I am /so/ not the house wife type. I just like Tenku. And it's not like you're protesting having Yalasorpeth around either.~

~Yeah, but I could do without the /other/ company.~ The Old Worlder grumbled, flexing her wings back and forth as she drew closer to the ground. The grass was starting to yellow as autumn set in, but the blades still bent smoothly under the weight of wind kicked up by her wings. She landed with a soft grunt, digging long talons into the cool earth. The dirt path that lead into town was not five feet away, currently unoccupied. Aisinith looked towards the tall, stone wall that surrounded Tahome and beyond it longingly to the temple. Lenoth never let her land on the temple.

~Doesn't matter. You're stuck with her. Meanwhile, I'm going to have fun finding some street brat to pester Tenken while we're here. We all know how much he /loves/ taking care of cute little things.~ The elven woman slipped from her saddle and began pulling off riding equipment. As soon as the helmet was tugged from her head, she looked skyward to see how far along the others were.