August Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

August Dragon Exchange - Closed

Post by Xenoqueen »

Alright, provided I haven't totally misinterpreted Dray's chart, here's how (I think) things stand at the end of the July exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong!
BLACKLIST
Astra (May - Recieved Knux)
Kendarath (May - Recieved Shard)
Caesius Draco (June - Recieved Sargon)
Jkatkina (June - Recieved Baka)
Keilin Alyr (June - Recieved Xalia)

Calico (July - Received Sherra)
Dracothrope (July - Received Rachael)
Ereandir (July - Received Dragonflight)
Sherra (July - Received Cacopheny)
Skysong (July - Received Ereandir)
TyGryph (July - Received Delyar)
That's a lot of late images, but I'm not about to shut this down for those folks that have been on time and are still having fun, so, it's sign-up time! Those of you who want a month off, considering that writing-only week and such I know has been discussed, just sit out. I can run this thing even if only two people sign up. ;) If your name is listed above, you need to turn in your late image before you can sign up for next month.

So here's the form! You know the deal, copy-paste it into a new post and fill it out! All entries are of course optional.
~ABOUT YOU~

Username:
E-mail:
Will you make a new image, or use a template?:

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s):
Features:
Species:
Element(s):
Theme:
Sign-ups will be open until August 4th, which is about a week off.
Last edited by Xenoqueen on Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:34 am, edited 8 times in total.
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

*is slightly confused, being newish and all* Is the 'about the image' section for the one we make or for one someone else will make?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Kitsuneko
E-mail: silver_storyteller@yahoo.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: Depends on the request

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Black and white
Features: Wingless, furry.
Species: Dragon
Element(s): N/A
Theme: N/A
Name: N/A
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

The Image section is for the kind of image you want to receive. Once everyone that wants to has signed up, I take the entries, randomize them, and secretly email them back out, and everyone does their best to draw the dragon whose stat's they've received for the person that requested it. It's a Secret Santa type exchange.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

It's the image you want to have drawn for you. :)

I think it'll be okay to keep up doing this, it's similar to the way I feel about Myrror's huge chaos of color clutches being 'wait until you've paged'.

Anyway... meee! :)

Username: Shard
E-mail: kshau_protectorate@yahoo.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: depends

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): natural tones, browns-tans-greys-whites?
Features: antennae, swoopey things (curly feathers, tailtips, eyelashes, etc)
Species: any
Element(s): any
Theme: any
Name: you tell me. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Oh! Okay, that makes sense.

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Samber
E-mail: furrygirl89@redwall.net
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): I dunno... orange, sky blue, white, red-orange?
Features: Fluffyness and feathers are always good. ^_^ Optional, though. Tattoos, too.
Species: Some kind of dragon, I hope.
Element(s): Air/fire/desert
Theme:
Name: You can choose if you want, or I'll pick after I see it.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Xenoqueen (aka Phoenix)
E-mail: thexenoqueen@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Orange! Traffic-cone orange. :D
Features: Fur and feathers are always a plus. I also love Asian-esque builds.
Species: Any draconic
Element(s): Any
Theme: Any
Name: Up to you, or I can pick one upon seeing it
Lerial
Fledgling

Post by Lerial »

Excuse me for my lack of punctuality, but I think my chosen one will be grateful for the extra time spent on the wings XP

aaand...
Skysong! I got you! XD
Your username: Skysong
E-mail address (so we can send the desc more in secret):
skysong_of_shar@yahoo.com
Do you plan on drawing a new image, or colouring a pre-existing
template?: New drawing, acourse

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Erm.. whatever seems appropriate!
Features: Lots of little wings XD And lots of.. long flowy bits. Big
manes are sweet, too.
Species (optional): Dragon of some sort?
Element(s) (optional): Air!
Theme (optional): Air!
OK.
Colour: Way too much fun, how's that? XP The base is a kind of whitish pink with blue, gold, grey, yellow, and white casts on it. Used the same type of technique as I did on http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/208 ... philiac... Think it worked well. Don't know what to call the colour, though. Maybe 'pearlescent'? dunno.
Features: Four sets of small feathered wings, each of which is a weather predictor based on its color. The coloured, major portion of the wings tells the daytime weather whereas the night displays the nighttime weather for the same time period. The colour of the wings changes based upon this. You can decide which set predicts what time period ^^ Or they could just predict the future in general, if you want. Feel free to play with that. He/she also has 6 whiskers, which whip around testing the air and are part of the divination magic. (they aren't always whipping around, obviously).
Other Powers: Advanced weather magic. Can affect the weather for as long as one day, but that would seriously deplete his/her magic, and it would probably be around several days (likely 5 or 6) before he/she could do anything more significant than change the general temperature in a small room. For the first two days after such powerful weather magic has been cast they wouldn't be able to do much of anything, and likely wouldn't be able to fly. Oh, because those little wings can't physically make that bebbie fly, whenever he/she does fly he/she is using magic to levitate. That magic comes from the same source, obviously, as the weather magic, with much of the same limitations, though it takes much less power for him/her to fly for an entire day than it would to change the weather of the entire day. Flight for about four hours would be equivalent to banishing clouds for half an hour, or similar small weather magic.
Species: ...unknown. lol.
Element: Obviously, Air.
General personality: Very calm, without a thirst to prove himself/herself. Everything else is up to you XP
Gender: I'm ambiguous here. Sometimes I think of him/her as a her, sometimes as a him. You decide.
Name: Your choice.

(Thought while I was writing this desc: it'd be interesting to see him/her crossed with one of Kat's type 2 daemons XD)

Hope you like ^^

EDIT: If you want me to downsize the image a bit, let me know ^^
Last edited by Lerial on Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-mew.

"Sic, sic iuvat ire sub umbras." -Vergil, The Aeneid, Book 4, line 660

Firestone Weyr
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Cy
E-mail: xxCyxx@gmail.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: 90% chance of New Image

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Mainly black with either rainbow markings or indigo markings.
Features: Fur, markings (maybe tribal style?), possibly jewellry
Species: Draconic
Element(s): Up to you
Theme: Rave? XD
Name: Up to you, or I can name him when I get him.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: jess d
E-mail: jld77084@yahoo.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: probably new

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): blue-ish
Features: furry
Species:
Element(s): wind or water
Theme:
Name: you decide
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

Lerial wrote:Excuse me for my lack of punctuality, but I think my chosen one will be grateful for the extra time spent on the wings XP

aaand...
Skysong! I got you! XD
Your username: Skysong
E-mail address (so we can send the desc more in secret):
skysong_of_shar@yahoo.com
Do you plan on drawing a new image, or colouring a pre-existing
template?: New drawing, acourse

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Erm.. whatever seems appropriate!
Features: Lots of little wings XD And lots of.. long flowy bits. Big
manes are sweet, too.
Species (optional): Dragon of some sort?
Element(s) (optional): Air!
Theme (optional): Air!
OK.
Colour: Way too much fun, how's that? XP The base is a kind of whitish pink with blue, gold, grey, yellow, and white casts on it. Used the same type of technique as I did on http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/208 ... philiac... Think it worked well. Don't know what to call the colour, though. Maybe 'pearlescent'? dunno.
Features: Four sets of small feathered wings, each of which is a weather predictor based on its color. The coloured, major portion of the wings tells the daytime weather whereas the night displays the nighttime weather for the same time period. The colour of the wings changes based upon this. You can decide which set predicts what time period ^^ Or they could just predict the future in general, if you want. Feel free to play with that. He/she also has 6 whiskers, which whip around testing the air and are part of the divination magic. (they aren't always whipping around, obviously).
Other Powers: Advanced weather magic. Can affect the weather for as long as one day, but that would seriously deplete his/her magic, and it would probably be around several days (likely 5 or 6) before he/she could do anything more significant than change the general temperature in a small room. For the first two days after such powerful weather magic has been cast they wouldn't be able to do much of anything, and likely wouldn't be able to fly. Oh, because those little wings can't physically make that bebbie fly, whenever he/she does fly he/she is using magic to levitate. That magic comes from the same source, obviously, as the weather magic, with much of the same limitations, though it takes much less power for him/her to fly for an entire day than it would to change the weather of the entire day. Flight for about four hours would be equivalent to banishing clouds for half an hour, or similar small weather magic.
Species: ...unknown. lol.
Element: Obviously, Air.
General personality: Very calm, without a thirst to prove himself/herself. Everything else is up to you XP
Gender: I'm ambiguous here. Sometimes I think of him/her as a her, sometimes as a him. You decide.
Name: Your choice.

(Thought while I was writing this desc: it'd be interesting to see him/her crossed with one of Kat's type 2 daemons XD)

Hope you like ^^

EDIT: If you want me to downsize the image a bit, let me know ^^
O_____O *dies dead*

Thank you so much, she's absolutely awesome! ^____^ I absoluyely love the wings.. and the colors.. and the abilities.. eee!

Thank you again ^___^ And the image size looks good to me!

Er, when I get her up on a page, is there anywhere in particular I should link to..?
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Going a bit different this time:

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Molly
E-mail: molly@mysticalplace.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New.

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): White and Black
Features: Wings, pupilled eyes.
Species: Hydra (2-headed)
Element(s): None
Theme: Yin and Yang
Gender: Any, even hermaphrodite is fine. (Actually that might work better.)
Name: Up to you

I won't get mad if it isn't what I expect. I can take surprises. :-)
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Xalia
E-mail: xaliademarin@yahoo.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New of course!

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Theme/Element related (NO PINK!)
Features: Large ears, long, shaggy fur.
Species: Dragon or dragon compatible
Element(s): Ice and Fire (yes, I want the poor dragon to be a bundle of contradictions...)
Theme: Contradictions/Inner struggles
Name: You pick or I will when I get him/her!
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: StarFyre
E-mail: tasadenara@yahoo.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New, of course

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): see theme
Features: as above
Species: ...
Element(s): yeah..
Theme: H'okey.. I'm going to give into temptation here (heh) and once again ask for a chara-dragon-ish-thing, this time focusing on two of the main charas from the book Good Omens. Because I'm obsessive. And want a not-very-angelic-"angel" and a not-really-demonic-"demon" to play with. Anyway, the two charas I'm talking about are Aziraphale and Crowley - you can choose to do one or the other (0.o or if you really feel like doing it, both, but I'm not going to expect it, one is fine ^^). Pictures that I've found that fit my idea of them are linked below. Both are always shown with feathered wings, though Crowley's are often black to Zira's white, and Crowley is rarely seen without his shades on, though Zira can either have or not have his reading glasses. Just do what you feel is best with the design.
Name: I'll probably figure out a way to change their names somewhat - if you want to suggest a name or two, go ahead, I'll probably use it.

http://www.boukenshin.net/crowley/fanar ... ndzira.jpg - manga style, Crowley and Zira
http://www.boukenshin.net/crowley/fanar ... drunks.jpg ^^ a pic in color *squeeks* silly drunkard angel and fallen angel.
http://www.boukenshin.net/crowley/fanar ... rowley.jpg *pets Crowley's hair...*
http://www.boukenshin.net/crowley/fanar ... winter.jpg and there..

The site these are all coming from is http://www.boukenshin.net/crowley/fruit.php there's some nice info on both charas for those who know nothing about them - though the fanart and fanfic section is a bit slashy, just to warn people.

.. Yeah. I'm way too obsessive. *le sigh, goes back to reading the book*
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Mystic Dragon
E-mail: mystic_dragon84@yahoo.ca
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New *Note* I don't have a decent art program at my dad's place, which is where I'll be come August. Which means that I'll be able to do a template but no colouring job. I'll be in contact with whoever I get to see if you just want the template or if I should start begging other artists to colour it for me (I can offer gifts in exchange!).

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): white (major), blue (minor), gold (horns/wingsails)
Features: Trio-winged, spiral horn (unicorn style), slender spikes, long limbed, narrow faced, long eared, sleek
Species: Tris'Hathian spirit dragon
Element(s): life, light, spirit
Theme: One of six elemental dragons that govern the ecological state of Tris'Hath
Name: no name (or just Spirit)

I've decided to start up a little project. You see, the ten year war that Tris'Hath just went through was started with a quest. In order to stablize the world (which had gone into natural disaster overdrive when the hydras escaped), six elemental dragons had to be found and reawakened. All six were put to sleep near the beginning of time when the Gods of Order took over Tris'Hath. Long story short, to keep the world from blowing up, the dragons had to give up their timeless slumber and smack the elements into place. The spirit dragon is the first of the six that I will request. She was discovered in a crystal cavern deep in the heart of the Rift where she now resides with her bonded. Her job is to balance the presence of another elemental dragon; Shadow.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Well, since I didn't get for last month yet, I'll do the same thing, I think. ^^;;;

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: DragonFlight
E-mail: dragonflight@lostmysanity.net
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New Image

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Greens, also some reds/yellows/pinks on the side.
Features: Based on Albert from Legend of Dragoon. Here's a fun picture of him in his Jade Dragoon armor: http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/albertdragoon.jpg
Species: Dragon, I'd prefer
Element(s): Wind/Air/Flowers - something like that. XD
Theme: Same kinda thing as above - Albert has several 'girly' attacks and moves, like Gust of Wind Dance, Rose Storm, etc. (He's very effeminate, if that gives you any indication. ^^)
Name: I can leave that to you if you like. ^^
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Lerial
Fledgling

Post by Lerial »

Skysong wrote: O_____O *dies dead*

Thank you so much, she's absolutely awesome! ^____^ I absoluyely love the wings.. and the colors.. and the abilities.. eee!

Er, when I get her up on a page, is there anywhere in particular I should link to..?
^_^ You're welcome, I'm glad you like her. :D And just link to Firestone (www.geocities.com/firestoneweyr/)
Though, just for future reference, dying isn't a good thing XP :lol:
-mew.

"Sic, sic iuvat ire sub umbras." -Vergil, The Aeneid, Book 4, line 660

Firestone Weyr
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

Lerial wrote:
Skysong wrote: O_____O *dies dead*

^_^ You're welcome, I'm glad you like her. :D And just link to Firestone (www.geocities.com/firestoneweyr/)
Though, just for future reference, dying isn't a good thing XP :lol:
Actually, dying's not a bad thing.. at least I'd get to go home from work early! *has a 10-hour day today, 6 more hours to go x_x*
Kless
Fledgling

Post by Kless »

ABOUT YOU~

Username: Kless
E-mail: kless59@yahoo.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: new

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): See theme
Features: see theme
Species: anything goes
Element(s): see theme
Theme: I'm assembling a 'pantheon' for Xidaver. Creatures with strong magic and possibly even stronger egos :) . Take roman gods for example, though you don't have to base a dragon or critter on one of those gods. Currently I have a god of lust, death, wind, and fire/ice sprite. If you don't want to do a major force or element, a lesser power is fine too(Sprites/Nypmh type creatures).
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Myrror
E-mail: myrror_moonscale@yahoo.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New, always new

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Purple, Black, Silver, Blue
Features: Feline-ish (anything from just a felinish body to paws, to your own rendition of a Catdragon)
Species: Dragony thingie preferrred
Element(s): *shrug*
Theme:*shrug*
Name: You can name, or I'll name when I see it
ImageImageImageImageImage
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Lakotawolf
E-mail: Lakotasilver@gmail.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: Will probably draw new.

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Any, but I love blues, silvers, grays.
Features: Fur, horns, wings, big eyes.
Species: Any, but maybe with Oriental tendencies.
Element(s): Any, but I love water/rain.
Theme: Any.
Name: Surprise me!
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: aireona93
E-mail: carolyn.raschke@cox.net

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Anything goes
Features: ^ ^ Be creative
Species: Dragon
Element(s): -
Theme: Spirit
Name: Anything
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Cacopheny
Dragon

Re: August Dragon Exchange - Signup 'til August 4

Post by Cacopheny »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Cacopheny
E-mail: cacopheny@gmail.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New, as always.

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Up to designer.
Features: Up to designer.
Species: Up to designer (though it'd be neat to see an already-created species or a hybrid rather than something completely new ^^ )
Element(s): Up to designer
Theme: Song-theme again. Yay! Here's hoping I actually get sommat this time XD Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder
Name: Up to designer, or leave open

Link to the song-theme is here:
http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/Incubus-A ... Murder.mp3
Silver Midnight

Post by Silver Midnight »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Silver Midnight
E-mail: thefirelancer@gmail.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New! Always new!

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): 1) Black with Copper accents; 2) or....think Aurora Borealis
Features: 1) Scales, Spikes, Long and floppy ears, Five Fingers on forepaws, four toes (including one dewclaw) in back; 2) Whispy mane, fur, feathers, long body, catlike whiskers
Species: 1) Ignius Clan I haven't named; 2) No clue!
Element(s): 1) Fire!; 2) Shadow/Night
Theme: 1) Evil!; 2) Aurora Borealis
Gender: 1) Male; 2) Make recommendations, anything but a hermie.
Name: 1) Valnar! 2) Make suggestions?

Okay, explanation... #1 is a character I'd like to see drawn, but I'd like a detailed image of him. He's a "Greater Fantasan" Fire dragon--meaning humanoid/canine body shape with five fingered hands and four toes in back including one claw halfway up the lower leg. Scales, spikes, and his type has long floppy ears like a lop or boxer-dog...

Just think your classical, evil, firebreathing dragon. ;) With the above details--ears are most important! Though I'd like a detailed image. But! If you don't want to do this/don't think you can handle it... Then #2 is there. =) I'd appreciate either, honestly!

*EDIT* Forgot...Fantasans usually have a long skull, like a flying fox's or greyhound's. But no nose leather. Also might be described as being a bit equine.
Last edited by Silver Midnight on Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silver Midnight

Post by Silver Midnight »

Last edited by Silver Midnight on Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Naeodin
E-mail: vellacrean@yahoo.com.sg
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New.

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): reds, blacks or whites.
Features: spades, hearts, clubs or diamonds.
Species: draconic.
Element(s): n/a
Theme: A card! XD I want to collect a deck of cards, and what better way than to do it this way? A queen or hearts, or a four of spades or something...
Name:
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Username: IceCat
E-mail: mordria@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): among purple, blue, black, silver, white, rainbow
Features: furriness, multiple wings, markings, decorations perhaps? o.O
Species: anything
Element(s): darkness, ice, etc.
Theme: Loneliness or conflict
Name: Choose later

^^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Yakima
E-mail: wolf_mage_of_rerir@msn.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New...Segs would kill me if I didn't...

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): White
Features: Fur and Feathers
Species: Dragon-ish
Element(s): Ice, Snow...
Theme: Segarra?
Name: Anything but Segarra II!! (Then Alynn would kill me...*facepalm*)

And for better idea on Segs's marking, which I...she...would like the 'winner' of this form to go by(as the wings in the picture cover up her only markings...), is here at a page where she's and part of a RP pack of normal wolves...

Segarra's Page
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Delyar
E-mail: firehooves@rogers.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: New! (I only have a scanner one out of every two weeks, and Adobe the /other/ week out of those two - but I think I can pull it off.)

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): Earth-tones.
Features: Stripes and ears, (we have very few striped/eared dragons out there, we need more) long tail and something that's never been done before. (oooh, a challenge.)
Species: Dragon. (though wings are not mandatory)
Element(s): Earth (if any)
Theme: (None.)
Name: (Please, give them a name for me.)
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

~ABOUT YOU~

Username: Sargon
E-mail: sargon_of_azon@yahoo.com
Will you make a new image, or use a template?: new, like always :3

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~

Colour(s): anyhting you think works, grays neon greens, pinks, blacks, neon oranges
Features: horns, peircings, frills, spikes, studs
Species: draconic preffered
Element(s): punk. And i mean real punk. Not this emo-shit that goes on today. Think about Sid Vicious ( http://www.radio.com.pl/trojka/trzymaj/ ... icious.jpg) and the sex pistols and the real punk movement that started in Britian back in the day. That's what i want. :D and put a british flag somewhere on 'em
Theme: seventies punk wrock
Name: Sid, or something better if you can think of it

god he's HAWT.