Final Countdowns

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Final Countdowns

Post by DragonFlight »

Goywuy's clutch at Sanctuary, despite a multi-week extension and expressed interest, has not recieved any more candidates. It will be closing late night on Sunday, September 17th. Yes, that's THIS SUNDAY. It's been put off long enough.

Kalhati and Kailaveth's clutches have separate deadlines. Though because they will likely hatch at the same time or close to each other, I will accept 'duplicate' candidates - applicants who wish to stand at both may do so if it is stated on your form. The hatchlings from Kalhati's clutch will have AAM Beast ranking - if you want a high ranker you have to work for it. Kailaveth's deadline is Friday, September 29th. Kalhati's deadline is a week later, Friday, October 6th.

As I previously announced that Purplex and Florid Chorus' flights have had winners chosen, I will set a deadline for those, too. The deadline for both is October 20th.

-------------------------------------------------

Parents of the listed clutches, if you have not contacted me informing me who will be claiming your free bond/sponsor spot, it will default to the parent present at the hatching.

Toyrt-babies will be growing soon, then previews for these hatchlings will be posted, except for Kalhati's, which will be remaining a mystery until that time.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

And I believe I've sent you candidates for everything. ^^ Consider mine duplicate candidates if you need some fillers. -salutes- and also, I'm putting in one more for the catdragons. I'll get that link to you in this post, sometime today.

edit- nevermind, sent them to you via form~~
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Goywuy's clutch is now officially closed. Been busy lately, watch for hatching soon.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Agh. Rats, I was so gonna send someone in for that clutch, too. *sai* Darn busy schedule. x.x *hug on DF* Sorry, I did try. ^.^; <3 Can't wait to see the hatching, anyway. X3 Pretty catdragon hybrids! *hophop*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DragonFlight »

I had the deadline extended over two weeks from its original. :\ Sorry.
Database Being Revamped

Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

I know. ^.^; That's why I'm facepalming at myself over not getting anyone in. *sheepish* Seriously, I haven't written much of -anything- recently.. I'll just hafta admire from afar and lure one/some of the bebbies over for flights at VotS when they're all grown up. X3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by TyGryph »

DF? Where does one find info for K&K's clutches?

*really needs to figure out how that "paying attention" thing works*
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

The only info, far's I know, is under "flights and frenzies" in the thread "Next Citadel of shadows flight" or something like that >.>
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Other than what Caco posted, there is none, as my last three attempts at creating a new layout have failed so the Citadel pages have no updates at all. Forms still work though.
Database Being Revamped

Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

... is this deadline still in effect? :: hasn't heard any warnings or anything :: I have chars I want to send, but I dunno that I'll be done with their story in time >.> Definitely not for the 29th date, though possibly for the 6th.

Just lemme know, so I know whether to rush or not XD
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I forgot I set the deadline there since Goywuy's didn't go out when I intended. *sigh* I'm gonna have to hold them all off again or something.
Database Being Revamped