Agate-Squee!

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

Dray
Dracolich

Agate-Squee!

Post by Dray »

XD I'm spamming this section of the forum, but I can't stop. X333333

I'm sorry, have to post this because I'm so freaking proud of it. Actually colouring something for once! :DDDDD

The ground beneath his feet will eventually have a reflective glow, kind of like in this image ( http://www.furnation.com/JaxxBlackFox/i ... igital.jpg Not mine, belongs to Jaxx!) and the rest of his body'll be coloured eventually, too. X3 Thanks, Delyar, for the balcony-railing suggestion! :D Worked out great, I think! ^___^''' *jiggleglee* Whatchoo think so far? @_@ *excited about colouring things* X33333
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I am so envious =) That balcony turned out really good.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

;_; I accidentally blurred the railing too much, and when I tried to hit the 'undo' combo on the keyboard I actually hit 'save' instead. >_<! Tried to salvage it but it still makes me fist-shake mightily!

*super-hug* Thank you, Cy! <3 *loves gettin' teh comments*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I was just amazed to learn that the bg's not a photo.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

^^; Definitely used a photo-reference, though... I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from, though! ;.; I searched for sunset and clouds on google, then went link hopping. >.O! *needs to save her ref-images to a folder or something*

*hugs* Thank you, Shard. X33333 *ego-happy-fluff*
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Actually Dray, I really like the blur effect on the railing...gives it a cinematography effect like they do in the movies where the focus of the camera is in focus and nothing else is! Very cool! :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Yay! It's a balcony! -bounces- Much more defined now. No longer '...buh? balcony?'

I'd have to agree with Xalia, the blur is cool. It makes it appear a defined part of the background, thus making Agate stand out more and become the defined focal point. If everything was sharp and detailed, the eyes would jump around and it would be confusing.

Looking great, though, Dray. ^^
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)