September Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Dragonflight! I got you this month
~ABOUT IMAGE~
Color(s): Up to you
Features: See theme
Species: Sema Riihan (Kynnese Moon Dragon)
Element(s): See theme

Theme: I'd like someone to draw for me a Sema Riihan - a Kynnese Moon Dragon. They have appeared in three exchanges so far - Xalia, Sargon, and Indigo (that one was July and has links to the other two). A Sema Riihan is a small (like anywhere between 6 and 10ft tall, to the top of the head while standing upright) bipedal dragon native to Kynn's moons. They are 'descended' from Kynn's eight elements (Earth, Air/Wind, Water/Ice, Fire, Lightning/Storm, Spirit, Shadow, and Light) and each type looks a little different, though they have the same basic body structure. Males and females tend to look relatively similar (no physical differences).
They come in all colors and patterns, regardless of 'element'. They rarely, if ever, wear full clothing, but bits of decoration aren't uncommon (see previous images for examples), so go wild!
Reference images can be located in this directory - please excuse the icky quality. :D
http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/SemaRiihan/
If you need any clarification at all, just ask! :D

Name: I'll name it!

I had the hardest time deciding which element to choose, then I think I picked the hardest one! At least for me to color, anyway. But I like the way she turned out for the most part. I just need to work on my shading technique!

I hope you like!

Name: you said you'd pick this out
Species: Sema Riihan
Element: Lightning/Storm
Extras: She wears a bit of jewelry, and is carrying a flute. I wasn't sure about the class restrictions, or if she'd be allowed to play it, but if not, maybe it has sentimental value
The colors are supposed to be reminiscent of a stormy night, complete with lightning, but I don't know how well it worked XD
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ooooh wow Jess, that's -awesome-! ^______^ *HUG* Thank you so much! :D!!!!!
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

jess d wrote:~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Jess D
E-mail: jld77084@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): see theme
Features: lots of fluff, especially on the tail
Species: dragon-ish
Element(s): earth (wood specifically)
Theme: Prevost's squirrel (examples: http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Small ... uirrel.jpg
http://www.xmission.com/~hoglezoo/images/psquirrel.jpg
Name:same, or I will name when I see it :)
I love Prevosts' squirrels. :) They're gorgeous!

This "dragon" was found on Paniya but no one quite knows how it got there. It's nowhere near the normal environment range in the semi-tropical area of this island. And it's clearly more an alis-flit than anything else, but call it a dragon if you wish. It's exactly that size: a squirrel sized creature, elusive and very speedy both in the air and on a tree.

I see this one is male, it's possible there are females out there but how this poor boy got to Paniya I'll never know. His wings must be tired! It's likely he hitched a ride on a shipment from one of the northern isles.

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Hehehehe, he's great! Thank you very much :D I already know where to put him XD
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

DNS!

Sorry to be such a last minuter, but here's your female hybrid (tra~la) interesting mash-up dragon baby girl creature thing:

...Wingless, underground dweller (pale colors), multieyes, hairy, ram-horned, waped, and, er, bioluminescent. (The neon green bits.)
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-squeels happily- she is a mashed up little thing! I LOVE HER. She's so interesting and wierd! -happily totes her around like a plushie, which she must object to- thank you than kyou thankyou! ^^ -gnaws on her horns-

-thinks- is there anything else i should know b efore I toss her up on a page? abilities/size/naming convention if you've got anything in mind? else i'll leave it up to me~
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

I'll totally leave it up to you. =3 Probably not too big, but hey! Could be anything. *_*
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

Ty!

>_< Colors got a bit messed up, sorry. They look better in person.
Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.
Fuzzy
Dragon

Post by Fuzzy »

Wow. Sil, you still blow me away.
<a href="http://oacmagicisle.co.cc/">The OAC!</a>

(Bonding urls pending due to geocities crash... )
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Sil, have I told you lately that I adore you? Zomg.

Is there anything I should know about this fine creature, or is it all up to me now?
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Woah, that's right, it's October now. Closed!