Favorites Database

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Favorites Database

Post by Dray »

If you want birthday presents or surprise gift-images that suit your tastes, fill out the form below! All data will be displayed in the first post, so that others can make creatures according to your likes.

Please feel free to repost this form if your tastes have changed.

The Form

Your Name:
Colours:
Patterns:
Other:

The List

Aireona
*Colours: blue, purple, and yellow
Patterns: bird/fish ^ ^
*Other: I like pretty much anything colorful... love curvy horns and fluff

Aressaun
*Colours: Red, silver, blue, green, black. And rainbows are nice Smile
*Patterns: Color gradients, geometric patterns, etc.
*Other: Prefer silver accessories or accents. I'm a huge fan of fur and feathers, as well as horned-critters.

CacophenyAngel
*Colours: earth tones (brown of any color, natural shades of green, gold); the combination of blue-gray, black, and white; brown with anything; gray
*Patterns: Stripes, swirly runic stuff, or largely solid.
*Other: I'm particularly fond of fur and multiple tails. I also like critters that actually exist and have a homeworld as opposed to random new species. lop ears and antlers.

Carodos
*Colours: Blues (preferably light), Dark green, burgundy, minty fresh colors, dark purple, red, etc.
*Patterns: Any kind of feline markings, Siamese point markings (think the proper name for that is actually seal point. Odd), swirly patterns
*Other: Fire, feathers, long and snaky, any thing that makes me think of Final Fantasy (*hopeless fan*) and, above all, HORNS. Doens't matter what kind, whether antler style or unicorn-esque, as long as there or horns or horn like protrusions.

Darkdescendent
*Colours: blacks with neon colours, or deep red, purple too
*Patterns: irregular patterns like odd sized spots, foot dippings, non-symetrical
*Other: I like glowies, long ears (weird ones), four legged creatures, furries, any creature based off Oz-only creatures (kangaroos, etc)

DNS
*Colours: I'm easy to please. Anything, and interesting combinations. purple, black, black and neons, creams and browns, lime green, sickly colours, rainbows, etc.. almost literally anything.
*Patterns: Ditto, almost anything.
*Other: GLOWIES. I adore glowing things. also, kirins, but glowing dragons is good.

DragonFlight
*Colours: Blue, Black, White, Silver, Purple
*Patterns: Stripes, Little Spots, Rune-Type Stuff
*Other: Horns, Feathers, Final Fantasy Style Stuff, Furriness, Random & Weird Traits

Dray
*Colours: Warm metallics, black, autumnal colours with dark blues; blue-white-pale yellow-silver, like a semi-cloudy morning skyline.
*Patterns: Points/Siamese-like pattern (especially if there's two sets--one colour point covered over with another colour that's less prominent); chevron/arrow-head shaped stripes
*Other: Long limbs. Visual puns/tropes. Element-based. Creatures that come with a backstory.

EccentricBirdie
*Colours: Purple Orange and Green. Mostly any BRIGHT color. (except cyan/blue)
*Patterns: Tattoo like markings, mottled and spotted.
*Other: Long body/tail/neck, not too many horns, serious looking (not that goofy dragons aren't fun xD) , glowies, long/large/multiple wings.

Houka Ryuu
*Colours: Shades of Blue, Shades of Black, Gold, Silver, White
*Patterns: Tiger-striped, Lightning-streaked, Solid, Swirls, Blue Flames, Stars
*Other: Blue Fire or Lightning Element. Bioluminescence. Existing breeds. Single-headed. Winged dragon.

Indigo
*Colours: Deep Purple, white, black, blue, red, gold, silver(there really isn't a color I don't like ^^)
*Patterns: points, underbelly, dorsal stripes
*Other: Long! Long limbs/body/fur. I also like glowies, metallics as well space and autumn themed.

Jess D
*Colours: earth tones, blues, purples
*Patterns: siamese, cheetah, wolf/husky, solid
*Other: fluff! and shiny things >.>

JKatkina
*Colours: Red (mostly deep reds), grey, purple, copper, gold, white. Creams with browns, reds, jades. Fire-looking gradients.
*Patterns: Solid, masked-bellied-pawed, mottled, tiger-striped, pointed.
*Other: Element, FIRE! Also, I tend to be overly fond of anything with Asandus or Caetran blood.

Kayla
*Colours: Black, reds, silver, white, dark blue, pale gold, lime green, bright oranges.
*Patterns: Stripes, tattoos or tribal markings, celestial/space themed markings.
*Other: I love beeeg horns, and horns in general (but especially ram-like). Multiple wings/limbs (max being three pairs of each), multiple heads, lots of fur or a long mane. Hooved feet and satyr-like anthros are nice too!

Kitsuneko
*Colours: Black and blue together, as well as white and red, or a mix of them, is my absolute favorite. However, I'm not particularly picky about colors, and some variety is great too.
*Patterns: Leopardy spots and really any sort of natural animal pattern is great. And siamese points! I *love* Siamese points.
*Other: Furrrr. Can't go wrong with furry stuff. Also chimera-like creatures, with features and traits of different animals. And Oriental-style snakey dragons. And I've gotten rather fond of aquatics lately, and 'taurs...Really, I'm not hard to please.

Maerwynn
*Colours: (Black and Silver), Orange, Purple, (Blood Red and Gold)
*Patterns: Cheetah
*Other: Doggie or kitty traits Razz (pointy ears, feline tails, paws)

Myrror
*Colours: Purple, Blue, Black, Silver
Patterns: Swirls, stripes
*Other: KITTY! *cough* I like cats, and interesting creatures. Interesting doesn't always mean out and out off the wall spectacular, though ^.^

Mystic Dragon
*Colours: crimson, any shade of blue, gold, silver, forest green, royal purple, black, and white
*Patterns: tiger stripes, lightning marked, flames, snake or wolf patterned
*Other: hydras, of course, and Hathian hybrids, anything V related is also muchly loved, multiple limbs/wings/heads, no limbs/wings, or glowies.

Phoenix
*Colours: Black, red, orange, cobalt blue, royal purple. In combination, black/any and blue/orange.
*Patterns: Stripes, Doberman pattern, runes.
*Other: Xenos! Also fire, fur, feathers, taurs, multiple limbs/wings, and insects.

Shadow
*Colours: Black, White, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Orange (don't really care for yellow and certain shades of green) Metallics and jewel colors as well
*Patterns: Strips, Leopard spots, Just about anything.
*Other: Space! I'm such a sucker for space designs and crap like that. I just love space! Especially fantasy space though I don't know the difference except the location of the planets and foreign objects. Did I mention my favorite theme is space?! ^^

Shard
*Colours: blue (any), black, silver/chrome; orange/yellow-orange, tan-yellow, white, black bits
*Patterns: prefer natural animal-pattern types, cheetahs = teh luv.
*Other: tan skin + black hair + blue eyes = Sanger. Don't forget. Electricity. Autumn. Halloween. Cats. Superheroes. Yes. favorites.

Shiolar
*Colours: Black, grey, silver, blue, white, red, green... and rainbow.
*Patterns: Spots, stripes and points
*Other: Fur, feathers, multiple limbs, glowies, anything different and unique looking...

StarFyre
*Colours: Dark, sleek colors typically, occasionally a pale, ethereal coloration is good - the only color I really hate is pink
*Patterns: runic and the much more natural patterns like points, dorsal stripes... pretty much anything a horse or cat can have
*Other: I have a special place in my heart for the ethereal/lithe dragons, and an uberspecial place for Kirin and Lung and Fu-dog -style "dragons" (well, and almost anything else Eastern). Other things, like manes, fur, feathers and other unusual features are good too.

Timelapse/Eiji
*Colours: Blue. <3 I love blue, but as long as it's not overly bright and annoying, I'm cool with it Cool
*Patterns: Swirlies~! ^___^ If at all.
*Other: Honestly, gifts are gifts. I'll be pretty much happy with anything I so happen to get. It'll be an honor to get anything at all.

Trix
*Colours: Warm colours, mostly sunset (yellow-orange-red-purple)
*Patterns: Light patterns that don't draw too much attention but add dept.
*Other: Feathers, Sea dragons, body markings

TyGryph
*Colours: Blues, followed by Greens & Purples, Silver/Gray. I also like "rich" colors -- cobalt, burgundy, royal purple, crimson, amber-gold -- with black.
*Patterns: Tiger stripes, or "natural" patterns, though I'm all for randomness.
*Other: I like surprises, and I'd rather not have any (more) dead critters.

Unyko
*Colours: Black/white, blue and silver are my favorites, in no particular order. I'm also quite fond of rainbows.
*Patterns: Swirls! :D Also jaguar rosettes and tiger/zebra stripes.
*Other: Mmm.. I like so many different things (feathers, manywings, elementals, etc...), it'd be a very long list if I were to put 'em all here. ^.^; Though I've always loved vampiric/other undead critters. <3

Xalia
*Colours: PURPLE! Have also been on a red and orange kick recently...burgundy, navy blue and cream are also one of my all-time favorite color combos... Very Happy
*Patterns: points, mottling, speckling, 'paint spatters', interesting stripes (not full-body, but like stripes that wrap 2/3 of the way around the tail, etc)
*Other: FUR! I like things that are new and interesting, but not /too/ off-the-wall.

Yakima
*Colours: dark (sage/hunter) green, gold, silver, black, white
*Patterns: Not much of a preference in patterns...
*Other: love combinations of the above colors, especially gold/white and gold/black.
Last edited by Dray on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Thought I would ping this to see if anybody would like to update their profile. It has been some time, and favorites sometimes change. :) You're always free to toss me a new post to edit the first... so long as you're not making me change it every day of the week! XD

eta: Mods, I've got everybody before this post, so feel free to delete them so that we can keep this thread clean!

Post by Guest »

<.<

Your Name: Maerwynn
Colours: (Black and Silver), Orange, Purple, (Blood Red and Gold)
Patterns: Cheetah
Other: Doggie or kitty traits :P (pointy ears, feline tails, paws)

Post by Guest »

Your Name: Aressaun
Colours: Red, silver, blue, green, black. And rainbows are nice :)
Patterns: Color gradients, geometric patterns, etc.
Other: Prefer silver accessories or accents. I'm a huge fan of fur and feathers, as well as horned-critters.