Test & Quizzes Temporary Boredom Relief

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Midori
Dragon

Test & Quizzes Temporary Boredom Relief

Post by Midori »

Okay I know everyone take them... everyone use them to amuse themselves at one time or another... I always find my self going looking for the 'good ones' so how about we all share. Try and keep it to three in one post, try to avoid repost things.

What type of Fae are you?
PinkDragon
Fledgling

Post by PinkDragon »

I got a Nymph on the one above incase you wane to know

[center]Take the quiz:
What animal were you in a past life?
Panther
Nice. You're a panther. Silent, deadly, lives in the forset, what more could you wnat? The balence/senses of a cat, the ability to spell rather good, and you might even have a few friends! Online is good. The internet is good for you. but stop going on so often, you're a bit anti-social. Go out with some friends sometime.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook![/center]

You have an animal soul! Arent you lucky! You are very interactive with animals and can understand them even if you dont speak their tongue. The birds arent afraid of you, deer can eat out of your palm, and every dog will roll over for you. As an Animal Soul, you follow your instinct, sometimes making rash decisions, and not thinking properly. If you dont understand something, you reject and push it away, and can get very disastrous when angry. At the same time, youre a very kind person who can make people feel better, and are understanding and compassionate. One of the great things about you is that your rarely jealous, and know that you have to share and help other people if you want to survive this world. You are very loyal and optimistic, and can make it through the toughest times.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Your half- angel. Not exactly human, but not quite angel, you walk on earth freely. Half-Angels have no wings, but tend to show some signs. Some ways to notice these are that the girl never menstrates, she cannot bleed, and her touch seems to give of a glow. No one really knows how half-angels are born. Some say that when a child is born, one of the angels blesses her with her gifts. Others say that they are cursed creatures, because half-angels cannot die, while their familly and friends around them do. Hlaf-Angels are very beautiful and Kind, and have the power to speak to animals, but at the same time, sad that they are this way. Some Half-Angels love being human. Being able to see, smell, hear, taste,and feel are all miracles to them. They crave to be more human-all the time.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code