Randomness

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Cy
Dragon

Randomness

Post by Cy »

First off, I had to share this funny moment I overheard at Warped Tour. Now, we all know people like to do drugs at concerts. Because it 'enhances' the experience.

So this guy was flirting with this girl, and both were obviously high. Or he was drunk. I actually couldn't tell with him. And their conversation went like this:
Guy: You're really hot.
Girl: No, I don't want to hump.
Guy: No no, I said you're HOT.
Girl: Oh, yeah. I know.
Guy: Hey, are you on MySpace?
Girl: No, I'm on blue dolphins.

For those of you that don't know drugs, blue dolphins are one of the types of ecstasy pills. Maybe that conversation was only funny to me and my friends XD But I figured I'd share anyways.

Then, my friend found a piece of blank cardboard, and we took a giant sharpie, and wrote "My mom says you're my dad and you owe us money" and we all took turns holding it up in front of different bands.

One lead singer gave us 5$ just for making him laugh. And most of them verbally acknowledged our sign.

So now that is my plan for most concerts I attend in the future. I want to take a sign like that with me and see how much money I can get XD
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

That's pretty amusing. I once saw a guy in downtown Boulder carrying a sign that said "My family was kidnapped by a rival band of ninjas, please donate money to rescue them" or something along those lines ... I wonder how much money he got for it. That was my first time downtown too, what a first impression roffle.
ImageImageImage
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

He probably got at least a little money. People like laughing, or so it seems, because I just talked to her and she says she got more than 5$ at Warped.

Which was three days ago but seems like yesterday o.O
PinkDragon
Fledgling

Post by PinkDragon »

interesting. Nice way to get money thought
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Hey, if it works, it works =] Danny and I are going to the mall today, and we're trying to figure out a sign to make to see if we can get money =]
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

"My hamster was kidnaped by a group of singing nijas. I need money to save him." Hey. Worth a shot! :)