BSW- Bre'ama mutts: Hatched. :D

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

BSW- Bre'ama mutts: Hatched. :D

Post by DNS »

Okay, finally, this thread is nearing it's completion. I even deleted all the other updates.
-rolls-

I've finally finished the bre'ama mutt template. Aireona drew it-- that's why it's so good in lineart-- and i coloured, which is why the colouring is.. eh.
They feature bioluminecant feathers and glows.

there's the preview; the babies will have markings and whatnot. ((Airy- what kind of markings is queesha likely to produce?))

Deadline is november 2nd! Why? because this has been open since august. I didn't have the preview or the template done, but it has been up that long, and i'm wanting it to hatch. I might write the three hatching stories together, too, if i write hatching stories at all. ((sorry about the lack of them, i'm trestres busy with shit.))

also, THERE WILL BE NO NPC'S for this clutch, so if you want one, send in your characters. I'll take a giveaway form-- but only two. :/ so i'll use a gen to generate characters for the first two people who ask me to. and i really preffer stats sheets (DETAILED) and stories.

feel free to ask for certain colours, and even for some accessories-- piercings or tats or something like that, or collars, though this template owuldn't be good for collars. The accessories are iffy, i will THINK about them, nad if I do them at all you'll need a wellwritten character. Very wellwritten. You have more of a chance of getting the colours you want if you write me a character too.

Like i said, no npc's for this clutch-- I'll be divying up the extras between me and Airy. :3 so get them while you can.

stories, as always, are not a requirement at all, particularly considering that you only have a little more than a week to enter. :/ maybe two weeks. somewhere around there. if you do send em a story, please nothing too long? XP I don't have that much time either.

gweee.
I think that's everything.
ps- Airy: favorite colours? marking preference?

Bre'ama clutch info in a nutshell

Parents
Nin'queesha, F Bre'ama, Mother x December, F dragon mutt, Father

General
-9 eggs (possibly more if needed)
-Sponsor? yes
-Bond? yes
-Deadline: Not yet specified.
-note on art: Collab between Airy and DNS! Airy draws, I colour. <3 yay~
((note for me: "Well... the abilities that she would be most likely to pass on are Fire Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Shape Shifting (Unlimited), and Immortality "))

Current Candidates available- 5/9
-Reserve for Airy
-Reserve for DNS
-Candidate from shiolar
-Candidate from Kendarath
-Candidate from STarburst!

Tentative reserves for the following:
-Neishai
-Omniwrite
-Astra

(If your candies aren't in by december first, it falls through. X.x sorry.)
Last edited by DNS on Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:09 pm, edited 34 times in total.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

updated with more info on the bre'ama clutch, and an added clutch.

Also, the bre'ama mutts are a collab project between me and airy~! She's donating her absolutely lovely lineart, and i colour. <3 -wriggles in excitement-
Last edited by DNS on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Do you accept stats pages, or do you want stories?
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Don't care, whichever you like~ I like reading stories, but they aren't mandatory, and to be honest, i'll be pressed for time. ._. as long as it gets across a GOOD sense of personality, then whatever you like-- so if you show personality btter in stories, give me a story, but if you're good with personality on stats, toss me a stat sheet. ^^

oh, and notes on the deadlines-- even if the clutches fill, tehse wont be hatching till a week or so after i get back, so.. that's how i'll determine the final number of eggs. Everyone who submits will get one, for their first candidate, and perhaps even their second and third ones. <3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Preview for the "kirins"

I'm trying to de-wrinkle the paper, now.. X.x

also, at the moment, they're only half fluffy. i may make them all fluffy, and delete those lines, depending on what's easier to colour.
Last edited by DNS on Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

gwaaaaaaaah! *grabbies*

Awesome!!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Whee, someone likes, even though the wings are retarded!

^^ Im tempted to colour some up now, but i have too much else to dooo~~
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

bumplies~
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

**waves hand** Line art for this is next on my To Do list, DNS! So, hopefully soon you can have a teaser up for our clutch. ^ ^
I started it already (twice actually) but I will get it all inked and stuff early this week, hopefully.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP yay~ I cant wait to see it~~ -wrigglewriggle- post me a silloutte on here or something for a teaser? >.> or just the linework. and i shall colour whe ni get home, if you're done. if you're not, that's cool-- more time for me~
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I will email you the lineart and the teaser when I get things all ready. Then you can post/color whenever you feel like it. But it will probably not come until midweek... just looking at my schedule.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-nodnod- good, i'm going to be hella busy till midweek too. XP my aunt and uncle are back, so now i'm sightseeing around california, and on tuesday i fly out to wisconson at 7 bloody 30 in the morning.. which means i need to be at the airport at five~~ whee for busy schedules. but yes. -hugs- take thy time, and whe nyou send me the teaser, i'll toss it up here. ^^
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Cool. That sounds perfect. ^ ^
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

bump~! Deadline for these guys is in a week, probably. Maybe two if i'm feeling nice, but otherwise, get your candidates in before then.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Look, cave dragon previews! You have a choice of wingless and winged. you choose which, and specify, or else you'll get random.
I even made babies, though i dunno if i'll actually use that template.
I also screwed up on the wingless template (don't you hate it when your hand slips when you're inking? that's why the jaw is so wierd.) so i dunno what i'm gonna do with that. maybe redo it, or edit it, or use it like it is.

Also, i changed some things about them. They're no longer mute, just because. Also, some have wings through a fairly common, random mutation. It's because over the years, they've been living nearer and nearer to the ground, due to a limited number of caves and underground living space in their native areas. So they developed wings. :/ Now they either live mostly underground and venture outside, or live out and in equally. or they can just be underground their whole lives, but yes. wings. Think bats. more detail on that later.
and yes, they have fairly long bodies, it's not all my crappy drawings. XP

SEND CANDIDATES. please. ^^
Last edited by DNS on Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

My project for tonight is to get some candidates out to people and GAAAW those are cute! :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Have plans to send. Love the critters and their background concepts. Stories are slow in being written, though >.< I promise I'll come up with something. What's the exact deadline for this?
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

either a week from now, or two weeks, caco~ Probably the later, since I want to get these coloured and i have quite the backlog, what with paging and whatnot. :/ It may very well be longer, too~ but yeah.

If it does start running close to the deadline, just give me some very basic stats + a good deal of info on personality and anything else you find relevant to bonding, so I can pair the character up and you have time to finish everything up. ^^ I really only need personality and whatnot.

and thanks, both of you. ^^
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Question, since I have a reserve, these don't count toward it right?

These are for *whichever suits them best* in terms of clutches. Feel free to enter them more than once if you think they would handle.

You probably wanna include a space for the URL: http://www.geocities.com/usagi_shimai/adventure.htm

Your name: Shard
Email: kshau_protectorate@yahoo.com

Character name: Angma
Character gender: female
Character species: usagi
Bond/Sponser: either
Preferences: would be okay with male / crossgender / odd
What you DON'T want: ?
Suggested name: ?
Comments: She's a demon-manipulator. Very tough girl, but sensitive about her friends.

Character name: Tapio
Character gender: male (gay)
Character species: usagi
Bond/Sponser: either
Preferences: ?
What you DON'T want: ?
Suggested name: ?
Comments: His magic is to emulate animal attacks, anything compatible with that would be fun!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Not unless you want them, too. ^^ Otherwise, i'll just sponsor one off to Kaspar. And squee, i like them. -goes to decide which belongs where-

and squee, i hadn't realised i'd forgotten that. -adds-
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ee, i feel bad about cluttering my own thread, but woof.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE GLOWY KIRINS IS A SEPTEMBER 8th!

There's the example. The colours will mostly be natural-- earthy, etc. Maybe a few with sunset membranes and some strangely coloured socks, but for the most part, nuetral tones. <3

Shard-- i need your favorite colours~ any colours, natural or not .^^ also, do you want your reserve before the clutch hatches, or with the clutch? and would you like the reserve to go to with a character?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ooh, with the clutch please, so I can be surprised.

My normal faves: black, silver, blue; cheetah yellow-orange, cream, white, spotted.

I'm going to try figuring out someone to send, any special bonding/sponsoring info for them? I'll check up on it.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I'll combine those oclours then~ I've already got a few that match, though. XP -hugs-

Nothing special as far as bonding or sponsoring goes. They'll already be hatched when the bonders and sponsors come for them, but that's about it. Will Kaspar be at the hatching, since he's one of the parents? He doesn't have to be-- it's just genetic synthesis, but yes. ^^
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

He certainly would! :) In fact I might say he would be very interested in seeing who shows up for his babies. He's one of those annoyingly honorable and standup kind of dragon guys. :)

I might try for one of my alternate world Engells or someone similar... hmmm....
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Okay, here is Emiel, one of the Engell's sons. (the Dragonmasters of Zekira timeline one) I choose him for Kaspar's reserve please, and of course if more strikes your fancy he *is* absolutely capable of supporting more than one bond. (heck look at his dad's doppleganger with 3 or 4 or ... 12...)

http://www.geocities.com/ablan_cherry_f ... /emiel.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

OMG! I want babies from both! **sadface** I must make time this weekend for candidate writing.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

*dies* I don't think I'll end up getting who I want to, in for the cave dragons. @.@
Image Image Image Image
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

If it's a time problem, you can toss me a miniprofile type thing, with a few good words on personality. ^^ Or i can just give you one and fill in the who-it-went-with line later. IF you really want one, I can arrange something~ -rolls- ^^
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Look, more previews~

No kit stages, becuase i lost the files for them and am too lazy to seperate them out. Again, you specify which of these you'd like. The above two are up for grabs.
Deadline for these is sepetmber 8th, and i'll accept late forms for two days, instead of one. They're hatching at the same time. :/
I think that limits a lot of people, though, that the deadline is so nearby-- and for that reason, I'll be even more lenient than usual. If you don't think you can get your candidate in, as worked as you want them to be, by that deadline, then you may send me a very simple stat sheet. All i need is name, gender, preferences, anyhting else you think is relevant, species, and a good ammount of personality. this personality section doesn't have to be in sentances-- a list of personality traits is good enough. But i do need personality-- that's how I choose who bonds what.
Please only send in that stat sheet if you really need the extra time, though. And I'm not gonna lengthen the deadline, if only because it's been open since I went to california, and I don't like leaving things open more than a month or so.
Also note-- the winged ones ARe bigger than the nonwinged ones, but not by that much. ._. that's just because I didn't dare make the image any smaller when i was colouring it, becuase I had trouble seperating out the lineart.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

meepit those are cute ... I might have to send Sae to bond one of those if I don't get her story done in time for Carodos (which is looking unlikely at this point)
ImageImageImage