Alternative breeding idea/species permission, UPDATED

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I know. X.x They aren't usually that wierd, and a lot of them have some drama going on, you know, so i think that the line between real life drama and OOC roleplay drama blurred as it does sometimes. -sighs- My only objection now is that I'm the one sitting up here and looking like a goddamn fool. :/ but eh, my temper will cool, and said friends are being subserviant to me for the day, which makes me feel all good in the deepest areas of my ego~ <3 ^^

thanks, though, mystic. -hugs- I needed that. ._. crazy dayss.

edit- hee, i missed your psot, jkat. ;-; thanks to you both. I was worried that everyone here would be pissed at me or sommat~
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

*sets off the sirens*

The IC/OOC line has been breached! I repeat, the IC/OOC line has been breached! Evacuate immediately!

*/sirens*

^_^;; Sorry, but I thought you could use a bit of silliness. No one's pissed at you, nessie. Dramatics do tend to touch a nerve here and there, but it's no big deal. You do what YOU want with YOUR creations and bullocks to everyone else. Even if that means we lose a really good breeding opportunity. >.> *cough*

Anyway... *hugs*
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Ah, much more sense. XD I was wondering about those 'some non-nexus friends said something' and was all 'what the heck does it matter to them, whether you're doing something like synth/bio-manipulations/etc.?'

Hope you guys get back to the fun, soon.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

There should be police for that, i swear. ._. Seriously, we should all don big hats and hit people on the head with heavy sticks whenever that line is crossed! ^^ but yes, i needed that, thanks mystic.

and yep~ I should've been more clear from the beginning, btu i didn't want to point fingers. >.> now i'm annoyed becuase i look the fool, so i point fingers but not name names. hee~ funfun.

Also, I UPDATED the webpage with the permissions. PLEASE CHECK TO MAKE SURE IT'S ALL CORRECT.

http://www.geocities.com/public_mindspace/breeding.html
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ok, here's my 'permissions' list.

Generic or random dragons drawn by me are fair game for anything. (These are ones that do not have a specified native Kynnese type.)

Native Kynnese races/breeds cannot change gender, even temporarily.

(If you want a technical explanation, it has something to do with the way their natural magic resonates. If they can't already do it naturally, they will not gender shift (or whatever you want to call it).)

Otherwise, consider it my personal preference.

If the native Kynnese blood is mixed to less than 1/4th, then my 'generic' rule applies, and the dragon is fair game unless otherwise noted by the rest of the bloodline.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-salutes- that's cool. ^^ thanks, DF. -hugs-

NTS: add to website-

Mutts/randoms from DF: permissions granted, SLP

Native Kynnese breeds: Permissions denied [magical interference. no gender swqitch] DP 1/4
Danachians from Frizzle: Permissions denied DP 1/4 (same sex relationships granted, though)

Permissions for others from frizzle: Granted, she'll contact me if anything comes up. (maybe email to ask her, but that's on your own initiative)
Originals/mutts from NEisha: permissions granted. She wants to know about them, however, for the hell of it. And it has to fit with personality, btu that's a no brainer~
Generics from Neishai: yes, i think
Original species from neishai: none as of yet, but ditto the mutts, i think.
Anything from nicole(original/random/generic/mutts): Fair game, SLP.
Anything from trix(original/generic/random/mutts): permissions granted, slp.
Anything from Leilay(original/random/generic/mutts): Permissions granted
Anything from Luna (original/random/generic/mutts): permissions granted

Enkyens: yes, permitting that only one parent is an enkyen. NO SYNTHS.
Others by skysong (original/generic/mutts/random): yes (?) Contact her
Anything by fuzzy (original/generic/mutts/random) BARRING E'kaa: Permissions granted

E'kaa: subject to normal breeding restrictions for them, so no. DP 1/8
Mutts/random from samber: Permissions granted
Pernseians (from dasma): permissions denied, + no synths.
Austar dragons: permissions denied, can't outbreed.

CHANGE Dp for myrrors dydragons to 1/2
Last edited by DNS on Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Accually, one-half Dyrmyst should be ok, because after that, the way the colors appear on the dyrmyst dragons doesn't work. There aren't many out there (Phe has one, one of Myr's kids by fusion..there's a half pernese/half dyrmyst out there, but marked as a dragon whorling and owned by someone that doesn't come to the Nexus). Dark, Grelene, their siblings and their offspring don't count as dyrmyst dragons..except with dyrmyst dragons. (I know, that makes no sense)
ImageImageImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ouuu! thank you, myrror! ^^ That just gives me more options, if someone sends one in.
thankyouthankyou
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Well, the only reason I don't have them out accually breeding is because I have yet to, well, not figure out, but to convey the way the colors work. I notice that people pull colors from a dragons siblings and parents and such, and Dyrmysts don't work that way at all (otherwise the rare colors would not be rare at all--they are killed off except for one colors one human line, which is why they are rare.). As soon as I figure out how to convey that, I'll open them up for outside breedings. ^.^;;
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP I can definately get that. There're a couple other not-usable-for-the-sake-of-being-too-complicated breeds, i think. :/ And some i'm straying from for tha treason (hydas~). but yes, thankyou~ ^^ and i'll be interested to read how those colours work if you ever put it out-- it pokes at my interest.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Well, there's certain elemental groupings--fire, water, air, earth, spirit. And the way the colors work depend on the elemental grouping. Pretty much a large percentage of the hatchlings would be the parents color(s), a smaller percentage of colors in their element, and an even smaller percentage of colors in other elements. Except where rares are concerned, because of the limited bloodline. (Every rare out there but one is related to Myrror--the one is Camilla's daughter, who's in Dark's line, and kinda half-spirit). Until the rares get to a certain theshold (I'm thinking forth/fifth generation out), they'll stay rare.

In fact, the only way to get all the colors is for a purple and a silver to mate. ^.^
Drakiera
Hatchling

Post by Drakiera »

Modified Permissions for Mythicalan Dragons:

Considering that I'm already allowing /one/ elemental to get out breeding ... any elemental or quasi-elemental Mythicalan dragon will be permitted to breed wherever they'd like.

I will have a list of them when I get home, of course ... but since I'm going to be lobbing 3 more out in the Nexus soon-ish, it only seems fair. c.c; So. There will be an actual, codified list of what's permitted. So ... yay! :D
--Drakiera
~Mythicalae~
http://www.mythicalae.com/
~Wyld Whirls~
http://www.mythicalae.com/shivran/wyld/whirl.html
"I think I just had an evilgasm." - Lord Xykon
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Toss me that list when you get it, mmmk~ and.. should i take mythicalae off my restricted list, then? >.>
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

I know this is already old news, but anything that comes through Otykaii, that doesn't fall under some other restricted species, is free to breed however they like, wherever they like.
ImageImageImageImage
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

um... just found this... anything I drew is fair game! Unless there are rules regarding whatever non-Sherra species it belongs to...
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:3 thanks, sheera~ I was actually meaning to pm you about it, but i forgot. >.> being the genious that i am and all. :3 There was some pairing i wanted to do that involved one of your dragons, but ialso don't remember it~ Becuase i'm smart like that. :3 but yes. -hugs- thankyousomuch. ^^
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

X3 I should just make a blanket statement somewhere that I don't give a darn what people want to do creatively with my dragons...