Does anywhere need candidates?

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Does anywhere need candidates?

Post by DNS »

I'm digging up a lot of candidates and paging some others, humanoid and some that are dragons. So.. does anywhere need any?

No places that require evil or perfectgoody candidates, please? All beings from mindspace are neutral, all magic from mindspace is neutral. -apologetic face- Plus, a number of these particular characters are sensative, though I do have a couple rough ones here and there.

Also, places that allow bondeds to bond again in the future are prefferable, though not nessecary. :/

I tend to send two candiates to any place, but if you'd like a different number, say so~
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

two more candidates before I can hatch Yryaksyrot's clutch XD

Also I might be able to come up with candidates for people too. A lot of draconics and humanoids I have around gathering dust. But like DNS I lean more towards neutral/good. I hate writing evil. I find it to be the most tedious, boring, one dimensional thing in the world -- even my bad guys are sympathetic to an extent, except for Jerhan, but he's an exception, and I tried making him into a candidate once. It sucked. I just can't write evil without them either ending up not very evil, or one dimensional and boring. Goody two shoes are annoying too but I can write them slightly better to the extent that I can almost make fun of them "Ooooh nooo I can't do that, I might make them bleeeed! *faint*" Though most of my characters lean towards the good, if violent, side of the scale.

But yes if you don't mind neutral or good but not overly good characters, then I'm the writer for you. Fra.
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Whee! double offering of candidates from me and astra! XP

If it's that long, i'll send someone your way, astra. Or maybe do a giveaway candidate. I do adore those things. ;-; -sucker for new characters-

I know about the evil ones~ ditto about the good, too. Singular facets all-evil-all-the-time candidates annoy the crap out of me, they're unrealistic. So I just have some badass characters who do things like steal or kill people occasioanlly. ._o I myself don't believe in the huge generic terms of good and evil, so. >.> It's REALLY REALLY hard for me to write or create characters like that.

whee~
-continues paging-
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Moon Forest needs about 9 candies still. But Nessy has already sent me a couple. Thanks! :D
PinkDragon
Fledgling

Post by PinkDragon »

well skysong needs about 10 candidates before the clutch hatches. There is a 3 candidate per person limit tought here is the site - http://skysongweyr.kaligh.com/.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Hohum. I can't find any info on the dragons. Do they sponsor? And do you do those nifty character giveaway things that astra does? >.> Today i have a craving for them, though that'll likely pass. ^^
PinkDragon
Fledgling

Post by PinkDragon »

whoops did i forget to make a info page. My bad here are some basics -

The come in - Gold, Bronze, Brown, Blue, Green and a few other colors that wil be rare.

Sponcer/bond - For now they will be bonds only because i want to get all the pages up and all the kinks worked out before i open for sponcering.(( Like the missing info page))

character giveaway Ya sure let me make a form to put up.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

It was first employed by Dray in the BWR clutches. Not that she really needed it but snerk. Basicly you get a dragon with little to no effort, you just fill out a form and you are given a dragon as well as a randomly generated character to ride it/bond it. The dragon won't be as high ranking/nicely colored as the ones bonded to actual candidates. So that there's, you know, some incentive to put in effort for one. You still have to page the give-away dragon in a timely manner and mostly it's just a nice way for people who are just starting out or just in general have trouble filling clutches to fill their clutches a little faster.
ImageImageImage
PinkDragon
Fledgling

Post by PinkDragon »

ok thanks for the info
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

X3 It's a good system! I'm happy that other people are finding it useful!
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP Yeah, what Astra said, cept I don't do it cuz of the minimal effort thing. >.> I have a few candidates i'm still in the process of putting up just loitering, waiting for a flood of clutches that will inevitably come one day~ So I have no lack of candidates i took effort on. >.> There's just something about getting a character i haven't created that i really love. I end up roleplaying them and everything~ <3