Preview of Darkling Dawn's clutch

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Preview of Darkling Dawn's clutch

Post by Kitsuneko »

Well, first of all, Belindath's deadline is a little over a week away. I have five spots open for it, candidates or sponsors accepted, stories or stat sheets fine.

Second, I wanted to let you all know that I just finished and shaded the three images for Karaiment's clutch. Previews (just sillouhettes, hah!) are below. I'm not setting an egg number, and so there's no limit on how many candidates/sponsors I'll let you have either. (Just so long as I'm not overloaded, 'Kay?) Deadline for this clutch is September 7. Now then:

Subclutch A-Kurrerr's Offspring. These are more likely to go unbonded than the other two. (And some of them may have a glowy outline, so...pngs/jpgs)

Subclutch B-Rychwynth's Offspring. These will probably be about half and half, bonding wise. (Of course, this is all dependent on the amount of candidates vs. sponsorships I get, as well.)

Subclutch C-Ghost's Offspring-Being half-SCD Mutt, they will have to bond at birth. I'm thinking /maybe/ I'll do a giveaway-type thing with sponsorships, and give you a stat-sheet bond along with the dragon....Maybe. :)
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

GLOWYGLOWGLOWLOVE.

I love the outlines, kitsu. ;-; argh i can't wait to see them coloured. ^^ you cruel being, for making us wait so long.
-hugs- I sent you three sponsors, right? or was it two. two, i think. -nods- for the two clutches that allow such things. and I'm in the process of unearthing bonds. do you mind doublebonds? like, bonds that may bond again in the future or have already bonded?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Nope, not at all. (Heck, if you want, I'll have 'em bond two or three dragons from the same hatching!)

Edit: And yes, you sent me two sponsorships for A and B, I've already got them picked out. ^^
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-nodnodsalutehug- XP thanks, and sorry for makign you repeat it. -rolls around happily- and argh, you spoil me rotten~
I may send you only 2 more bonders. hmm.
nessie want dragons~ -goes to ponder over her lists-
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Can I write the hatching story since you're getting sick of writing 'em? (as seen in previous posts)
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

By all means! If you're planning on sending in candidates/sponsorships of your own, though, I hope you don't mind being spoiled by knowing what you're getting before the 'official' hatching. (Which is why I usually end up writing the hatching stories; lots of hatchlings end up following their parents.) :)
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Not at all. *runs off to plot knowing the actuall hatching isn't for another couple of months or so*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Well, Karaiment's clutch was supposed to close today, but I really don't want to deal with it right now, and I don't really have a lots of candidates/sponsors yet anyway. So I'm going to leave it open for another week or so, give you time to get some more in.
Once again, stories are nice but not required, stats pages with personality will work, and sponsorships are fine too. Also, I'm going to take up my earlier offer and allow sponsorships for Ghost's subclutch, complete with bonds. Go ahead and use the form below if ou're interested in that. Send it to my darklingdawnweyr e-mail or PM it, doesn't matter.

-Ghost's clutch sponsorships only-

Name:
Email:
Name suggestion (Not required, but it'll help me out):
Do you have a preference as to gender, race, etc.?
PinkDragon
Fledgling

Post by PinkDragon »

Name: Kaligh
Email:Kaligh@kaligh.com
Name suggestion (Not required, but it'll help me out): somthing with a s
Do you have a preference as to gender, race, etc.? elf
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I sent you a candidate... hopefully you got her?
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Oops, Sorry Aireona. Yes, I got your candidate form and giveaway form, I'm working on them now. ^.^
For reference, I've recieved giveaway forms from Kaligh, Airy, DNS, and Midori, as well as normal candidates and sponsorships from Kayla, Shiolar and Airy, even though I haven't updated the candidates page lately.
Anyone else who sent anything in recently may want to try sending again, because I probably didn't get it. ^^;
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Guess that means you didn't get mine, I sent a candidate and a sponsor? I'll go send 'em again, to be safe. ^^
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yeah, I listed you above, didn't I? :?
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Adur, that's what I get for skimming. x_x Well, expect two fresh forms from me you can delete, then. >.> Sorry XD;

I am sending you a few chasers, though. ^^
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +