Bower Updates

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

delyar
Dragon

Re: Bower Updates

Post by delyar »

Holy abandoned dragons, Batman. Not going to lie, I'm kind of looking forward to you opening those up once you've got it reorganized - most of the BWR clutches happened while I was on hiatus.
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

*flails*

Since this dragon is a sibling of one of mine (Vaywee), and Omniwite's my sis...

Pale Red-Black Visinere Sislen-Oranato, sponsored by Silver-horned Red-Black Piet; Generation 12R

... from her database thread. :)

Also, I am curious-curious about how the Graveyard works. By trading dragons... is this "trading" lineart (as in giving you a character or maybe a lineart set), or trading genetic material (for breeding purposes)? Either way, I'd still love to send someone in if you need/want. I always intended to!
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Vsinere's been added back in! Thanks for finding that!

I'm updating the graveyard one clutch at a time, since holy moly, pickup page reformatting is durp. XD I'll put a big sign up when I'm done, but it's probably not going to be for another couple of weeks at least -- I'm limiting my Nexus time to about one updated pickup page per day so I don't get sucked in.

For dragon trades, it was more along the lines of 'you get an image of a dragon with its stats and stuff if you give me an image of a dragon with stats and stuff.' I may wind up changing the graveyard requirements completely. I'm not entirely satisfied with how they work right now!
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Happy to help!

I'm perfectly happy to wait and see, as much as I've had my eye on a couple of them. The more time passes the more chances the original owners have to pick up their dragons. :)

Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

-camps out-

Definitely seeking to take in some from generations I missed! :3 I miss the BWR generations and I was totally kicking myself for having zero muse during some of the gens.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Tishase: http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/tishase.html
Prepu: http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/prepu.html

Do we need to do anything in specific to reclaim a dragon that we'd accidentallied? I see I never got one dragon up from one of the red generations, so I was just wondering.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Nothing special, just give me the new link and I'll update the records. So long as nobody else goes to snag an abandoned that you used to own, I don't punish lost links -- it's been a long time and people sometimes lose websites, or temporarily lose interest, and I don't want to drive people away for that! I'll have the records page updated for Tishase and Prepu shortly. Thanks for paging them!

eta: Just wondering: I'm thinking of taking the lines in a different direction eventually. I'm specifically looking for dragons which are transparent, or semi-transparent (I want to practice that whole 'seeing organs/bones' thing with my black line!) or dragons that are mostly metallic? Mostly copper and brass as they're favourites, though any metallic would be acceptable. I'm curious about the idea of alloys and having that play into dragon colours, just for fun, maybe for the red line.
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Hm, I have a True Chaotic from Lantessama; he's winged and primarily black. They're insubstantial so you could probably work with the transparency without too much trouble. They're very evil dragons though, so you'd have to be a murderer or something to be able to handle one.

As far as metallic ones go, are you referring to actual metal dragons as opposed to ones that happened to have metallic coloring?

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Ah, thanks - I'll get Cucytao up soonish, then move on to "hey can I adopt this ooh-shiny?" =P

I don't seem to have any partially transparent dragons, but for metallics... there's the Baishu that are TOTALLY based on metals, but I'm apparently going to have to recreate the bloody chart of colors since I seem to have lost it. I've also got a dagger dragon sitting around, and of course the standard collection of metallic-colored-dragons like bronze/gold/copper/silver from different species.

... *grins* I have a Neon Dragon that Shard gave out for a monthly way back when! Though that'd require magic to, er... do anything. Oh, oh, and some robots! I have two robots that can breed!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Gah. Crepes on a crumpet, I'm sorry Dray! I could've sworn I'd already paged Nalo. x.x I'll get right on that. <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Starburst »

Well I've got... Siunn'orani the shimmer copper and Zyseda (and her neurotic brother too) who's partially skeletal, but otherwise I can't do too much for you there :/

The Glass babies you do are just aklhasd;lkasgj gorgeous though. The one from the godspawn generation with one red and one blue eye (Star's baby) is so amazing. Heterochromia = <333.
Molly
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Prepu? Yeah, he's sexy ^^ I love heterochromia, to the point where I've been considering getting colored contacts to fake it on myself for funsies =P
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Ooh, Siunn'orani is lovely, and Zyseda would be really cool in combination with something see-through... I'm thinking Ellipsis spawn?

No worries, Unyko, they're not immediately up for re-adoption yet. Still chugging along through pickup-page updates before I can say the re-adoption page is even close to being revamped.

StarFyre: I adore the Baishu! Do you have their info up somewhere? I was poking through your library links but I cannot seem to locate it. Are the dagger dragons those ones that Myrror made? I have always kicked myself for not getting in on that batch. If you have one that you're willing to offer, I would be really tickled -- not the same as getting a Myrror critter, but they were too cool to pass up. Ha ha, those neon dragons are... odd. X3 Once I'm done all of this getting the site back up to date, I'll let everyone know where I'm at for requesting specific dragons for clutches... I think it's still going to be a while, though I do like tossing ideas around!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I don't appear to have any info on the Baishu anywhere except the (fairly detailed) post that I did on them in the Art forum. Unfortunately, that doesn't include any colors, but after looking through all the Baishu that I passed out, I recreated the chart as best I could.

Chart being:
Silver -> Tarnished Silver -> Yellow
(White/Rose/Yellow) Gold -> (Black/Green/Purple) Gold -> Red
Bronze -> Ancient Bronze -> White
(New) Copper -> Verdigris Copper -> Cobalt
Iron -> Rust -> Green

Where:
Basic coloration -> Secondary coloration achieved through the eggs surviving a rather wet environment (Yes, yes, I know it doesn't work with the Gold, but what can you do with a NON REACTIVE METAL, eh? *glares at Gold for the affront on her theme) -> Tertiary Coloration achieved through the eggs surviving a high heat environment (taken from the colors that stained glass turns when in the presence of contaminants of each metal type, though irl Copper produces red/green/blue, and "cobalt" only officially comes from introducing the cobalt element to the mix, but I like the name better)

And yes, I have a dagger dragon from Myrror and a rather rare one if I remember correctly. Ah! Yes. Gold Olluit, a female. WITH, amusingly enough, the Growth ability that lets her grow to ten times her natural length of 2'. WINSAUCE. *happyprance* Anyway, just ask and ye shall receive.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:3 Fiddling and wanted to show off!
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Excuse me while I keyboard-smash my excitement sagkl;jasl'dkgjadl;

Glowybits + ram-horns + fluff = I WANT ONE. >.> -starts writing furiously-
Molly
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Holy shista -- who's that pairing of? Total agreement with Star!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

this generation belongs to this lineage -- they're part saa'shiyovi, part godspawn... haven't done young images for them yet, so they're not quite ready. I'm mostly just having fun messing around with drawing adoptables again a little bit right now. ^^;
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

-camps out in thread while kicking muse mercilessly-

I'll be ready when they are. Glowie-dragons are one of my favourite things. :3
Molly
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Is it just me or is the irony of having "mute" as a personality trait combined with both telepathy and verbal speech as skills a lil much? =P

Also, those are absolutely beautiful. I love the pale blue, also the demonic black-red one at the top *snark* And some of the others, but anyway..
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

How come I didn't click that link last night? XD I think the red one with heterochromia is my favourite, followed by the sunset-black one and the pure-black female.
Molly
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh those are really, really pretty! I definitely need to get back on the ball and get my ftp working better (ugh uploading with yahoo's built in kinda sucks).
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

So pretty! I love the rainbow one.
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>.> I kind of snagged it for (hopefully!) future generations of rainbow-y goodness!
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Future generations of rainbow-y goodness? Sign me up :D If I can help at all with rainbowing said generations, let me know. I would probably have to dig around for rainbowy dragons but I know it's something I'm capable of.
Molly
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Mmmm, rainbow.

I have 2 with rainbow glows,1 with rainbow belly scales, 1 with rainbow markings, 1 chrome rainbow, and 2 with rainbow membranes. Well, that are uploaded. I'm sure there's something in my un-uploaded dragons.

EDIT: In un-uploaded, I have 1 blend hathian which is sorta rainbowy (he's from the Rave), 1 with pastel rainbow belly scales and wings, 1 "noisy spectrum" *gives an amused look at starburst for that one*, 1 rainbow belly scales and spine-ridge, another 1 with rainbow glow, 1 totally rainbow fedra, 1 totally rainbow gift/trade from Kitsu, 1 with rainbow markings and wings from starburst.... and that seems to be it.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I'll hold off of those for a while, I think. XD Right now I'm still doing that thing where I have an IC timeline, and the black generations are still way in the past compared to how far along the white generations had come!

Speaking of which, any thoughts on how to make a CSS/HTML sort of timeline graph, where years or decades are listed down the side of the page, and lifespans of specific generations are laid out as thin bars? I could probably do it all as one massive image, but it seems like it would be more efficient if I could find a way to put it down in the code!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/acce ... alization/

A List Apart is your god. Worship it.

=P Anything else you'd like to know?
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

Um...Dray...why do my dragons have a warning? They're all paged. *blinks*
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

When I tried to access their websites, everything was down! O.o It must have been when you were doing a move or something?