July Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

July Dragon Exchange - Closed

Post by Xenoqueen »

First, the blacklist of people who cannot participate until they finish and turn in the image(s) they owe. If you are incorrectly listed here, please direct me to your image so I can record it and clear your name!
Aireona93 (November 05 - Received Asha Wermyst, Self-Image Exchange)
Asha (April 06 - Received Mystic)
Calico (July 05 - Received Sherra)
Cy (June 06 - Received Samber)
Dracothrope (June 06 - Received TyGryph)
Drakiera (August 05 - Received Yakima)
Ereandir (July 05 - Received DragonFlight)
GildedLily (December 05 - Received Cacopheny)
Indigo (June 06 - Received Cy)
Keilin Alyr (June 05 - Received Xalia)
Kendarath (May 05 - Received Shard)
Lakota (May 06 - Received Shard)
Lerial (December 05 - Received Astra)
Neishai (March 06 - Received Shard)
Phoenix (June 06 - Received Mystic)
Sherra (February 06 - Received Indigo)
Silver Midnight (June 06 - Received Caesius Draco)
Starburst (February 06 - Received Jess D)
StarFyre (November 05 - Received Rachael & Silver Midnight, Self-Image Exchange)
Xalia (January 06 - Received IceCat)
Next, the greylist of people who have turned in their late image, but cannot rejoin the exchange until NEXT month.
-
And here's the sign-up form for the exchange. All fields in the About The Image section are optional, and speak of the image that you hope to receive. Copy-paste it into a new post and fill it out in this thread. :)

If you must link to anything (references, music, etc.) DO NOT USE THE "URL" TAG! PLEASE include the full url itself. When I copy-paste, linked words turn into pure text, and I don't always remember to grab the url out of the link.
~ABOUT YOU~
Username:
E-mail:

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s):
Features:
Species:
Element(s):
Theme:
Sign-ups will be open through July 8th.

When the round begins, make sure you get your image in on time! If you are late with the image you owe and did not fall prey to exonerating circumstances over the month (i.e. forgetting is not an excuse; family emergencies are) your re-joining of the exchange will be delayed until the month AFTER you finally turn in your image. So for example, if you were late for February and turn your image in any time in March, you will be allowed to join again in April.

During the round, if you need to secretly ask a question of the person you received, you can use the ExchangeTracker thread to do so.

After the round, when you've uploaded the dragon you received, don't forget to add it to the Dragon Exchange Database!

Aaaand here's the folkses that didn't get any art last month.
~ABOUT YOU~
Username: caesiusdraco
E-mail: thelizardlady@draconigena.net

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Bronze with greenish highlights -- think old, tarnished bronze statue
Features: Duowinged, greyish blond mane rather like a zebras in appearance but solid-colored instead of striped, two off-white horns on his head. I'd like kind of a three-quarters front view of him if you can pull that off, if not, don't sweat it.
Species: Alskyrian/Icarian Drak mutt
Element(s): None.
Theme: What I'm looking for is an image for a dragon that's part of Serpent's Reach Caer's history. He's by no means a young dragon, and he's been through a lot, so battle scars, etc. are all fine and to be expected.
Name: Bapheriyt
~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Cy
E-mail: xxCyxx@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): See theme
Features: See theme
Species: Draconic
Element(s): See theme
Theme: Biodragon. Preferably a living dragon with mechanical parts. It will be paired with a main character, who will be ruling one of the new dragonries on planet Holic. Basically everything is up to you, and the images here can be used as inspiration: http://www.geocities.com/x_cy_x/rave.htm I'm not asking for a rave dragon, as before, but a cyberdragon. I have plans, oh yes >.>
Name: Up to you
~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Mystic Dragon
E-mail: mystic_dragon84@yahoo.ca

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): black and white
Features: The Guy Fawkes mask, cloak, hat, and daggers will all be part of his human shift. You can include hints of them if you like, such as the mask hanging around his neck. However, what I'm really looking for is the dragon aspect. Black skinned, horribly scarred all over, maybe tattered wings, and eye sockets without eyes. Add spikes, spines, and fins as you see fit. Preferrably bipedal.
Species: dragon (human shapeshifter)
Element(s): V for Vendetta
Theme: Movie theme again, though this has turned more into an obsession. After watching V for Vendetta, I've been enthralled with the idea of V. His look, style, personality, intellect... It just amazes me how well that was done. I would very much like a V dragon.
Name: V
~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Samber
E-mail: scribblekitty@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): You choose.
Features: See Species.
Species: I want a Jousting dragon! Swamp or desert variety, whichever. it doesn't have to be based off of the cover illustrations, but here they are for reference:
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n9/n49308.jpg
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n9/n49576.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/07564 ... ZZZZZ_.jpg
Element(s): N/A
Theme: See species? Dunno...
Name: Something Egyptian-y, or I'll pick.
~ABOUT YOU~
Username: TyGryph
E-mail: ryslen_red@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Indigo,Blue, and/or Black. Silver metal.
Features:
Species: Draconic - one head, quadrepedal.
Element(s):
Theme: Denim.

I have a background image I made (by scanning my denim jacket. I'm wierd like that) which I can put the url up for if it would be helpful. (I can't put it on photobucket while I'm at work, and Geocities is stupid about sharing images... >.>)
Last edited by Xenoqueen on Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

A dragon for Tygryph ^^

ImageImageImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: DNS
E-mail: dada.siegt@gmail.com

Changed! if that's allowed? if not i'll change it back.
~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Anything that reminds you of viruses, antiviruses, etc. I can see blacks, tans, whites, greens, purples, dark blues, reds... I can see anything, so this is up to you.
Features: see theme.
Species: Some sort of dragon, possibly something I can breed?
Element(s): Any or none
Theme: Something that strikes you as antivirus-y. She's gonna be part of a little inhead storyline type thing, and for lack of a better description, think resident evil. It's only partially like Res Evil, but not really. Havok Corp is like it in the sense that they genetically modify nasty thingies, like viruses that have that sort of effect and other biological hazards, but they're much more intent on magically/genetically/cyberly modifying things to make interesting monsters that can get quite nasty if they have to. They're also, go figure, illegal.
This dragon is going to be a failed experiment of sort, with a capacity for empathy that most don't have. She's gonna bust out of there, and cause trouble for them, do some genetic modifying on her own, and steal/mess around with/nuetralise a lot of the viruses they're making. So.
something that makes you think virus, antiviral, rebel, sick, and things of that nature.
Gender: You choose. IT's gonna be feminine though, very slightly, no matter what it is. More androgenous. Also, this will probably be bisexual at the least, and may even end up gay, whatever gender it is. ._. so. yeah. If you aren't cool with that, then ignore my above request and change everything under every feild to "something interesting".
Name: Antivirus. You can choose the real name.
Last edited by DNS on Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Kitsuneko
E-mail: silver_Storyteller@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): See Theme
Features: See Theme
Species: Dragon
Element(s): See Theme
Theme: Okay, what I'm doing for the next, say, three months, is collecting images of my three main gods on Athanasia, in dragon form. They have three main forms they take, a human form, Meera form, and dragon form (which is what I'm looking for). They are listed (in Meera form) in the religion section on the Meera info page: http://www.geocities.com/athanasia_adoption/meera.html

And are also listed in the dictionary, describing their human forms, as follows:
Aaka (AW-kah): One of the three main dieties of Athanasia. She takes the form of a young, beautiful woman with silvery hair and deep blue eyes. She dresses in fine clothes, with a coat of white fur and feathered collar. She is the Goddess of Life and Light.
Saurii (SOW-rii): One of the three main dieties on Athanasia. He takes the form of a handsome older man with silver-touched black hair and red-brown eyes. He dresses in fine, black clothes, as though in mourning. He is the God of Death and the Underworld.
Imaru (Ee-MAR-oo): One of the three main dieties on Athanasia. He takes the form of a young boy about ten years old, with sandy-colored hair and bright green eyes. He likes to appear as a poor beggar boy. He is the caretaker of the planet and God of Magic.

You can choose whichever one you'd prefer to do (Or all three in one picture would be great, but I'm not expecting anyone to do that. :P). Athanasian dragons are described in detail here: http://www.geocities.com/athanasia_adop ... agons.html and there's an example pic here: http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnpe ... anger.html Feel free to take some liberties with their appearance. They are gods, after all.

Name: See Theme
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: DragonFlight
E-mail: dragonflight@lostmysanity.net

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): At least a little blue
Features: Multi-heads/tails/wings/horns/whatever
Species: Dragon-ish
Element(s): -
Theme: Dark, creepy, monster from under the bed type of theme. :D;; Feel free to make it your signature species if you have one, but really anything is a go. :D
Name: Up to you or me

Altering my request, here's a second option if you don't like creepy weird or scary things. Pick either one, I don't care. ^^

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Up to you
Species: Sema Riihan (Kynnese Moon Dragon)

Theme: I'd like someone to draw for me a Sema Riihan - a Kynnese Moon Dragon. They have appeared in three exchanges so far - Xalia, Sargon, and Indigo (that one was last month and has links to the other two). A Sema Riihan is a small (like anywhere between 6 and 10ft tall, to the top of the head while standing upright) bipedal dragon native to Kynn's moons. They are 'descended' from Kynn's eight elements (Earth, Air/Wind, Water/Ice, Fire, Lightning/Storm, Spirit, Shadow, and Light) and each type looks a little different, though they have the same basic body structure. Males and females tend to look relatively similar (no physical differences).
They come in all colors and patterns, regardless of 'element'. They rarely, if ever, wear full clothing, but bits of decoration aren't uncommon (see previous images for examples), so go wild!
Reference images can be located in this directory - please excuse the icky quality. :D
http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/SemaRiihan/

Name: I'll name it!
Last edited by DragonFlight on Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Nae
E-mail: sunny.chang.s@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Theme: Gold fish. You know when you see cartoons, you have those extremely plump, flouncy gold fish with fins that look more like decoration and tails like shawls lost in the water? ^^ Alright, I know they exist irl too. But I don't know their names. >>
hmmm
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Shadow
E-mail: thepoohbear1993@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): See Theme (Please no pink)
Features: What ever you like just not too many heads, tails, wings.
Species: Dragon
Element(s): Pick something.
Theme: Space (URL's that may help are below)
Name: I'll choose when I see it

URL's:
http://www.wilmingtongrammarboys.kent.s ... ce_088.jpg
http://wp.li.ru/space/space_056.jpg
http://www.graphics-galore.com/images/A ... Wraith.htm
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

There's a story-line that's been brewing in my head for a while, and I'd really like an image to go along with it.

BUT, since what I need is a really good image of a xenodragon, I know some people are scared away by the concept of drawing those, sooo....I thought I'd offer two options:

Option One:

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: caesiusdraco
E-mail: thelizardlady@draconigena.net

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Dark/forest green exoskeleton with black vents and "internal markings"
Features: Bi-pedal, winged. More alien than dragon
Species: Xenodragon
Element(s): None
Theme: Aliens. :D
Name: Eribuss

Since Allison kind vanished into oblivion after the backwards frenzy, I wouldn't mind having adult images for some of the dragons I recieved. So, option two is Maka's Vreeieth.

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Black with white
Features: Very basic, whatever you'd like to incorporate into a Pernese x SCD Mutt mix. Hatchling picture below:
http://www.geocities.com/eriol_circle3c ... ht_grh.gif

Maybe more tortoise-shelling in her pattern, like her mother?
Species: Half Pernese, Half SCD Mutt
Element(s): None
Theme: --
Name: Vreeieth[/b]
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Jess D
E-mail: jld77084@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Browns and reds
Features: Fur, feline characteristics
Species: Draconic (preferably not a pre-existing species)
Element(s): Fire (or earth)
Theme: The third in my set of deities, this one is almost a war god, but not evil. Think tribal cheiftan or barbarian type
Name: I'll name him when I see him

I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for with this one, but I'll know it when I see it. If he doesn't quite fit, I have lots of other palces to put him!
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

...Wait I can join? *so lost*
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Your name isn't on the blacklist, so you should be good to go :)
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Kayla
E-mail: dracosinfernoweyr@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): dark blues, silver, pale gold
Features: see theme
Species: draconic
Element(s): see theme
Theme: I've had this dragon statue - well, it's more like an action figure - for years, and it's always been my favorite. What I'd like is a version of it in our little Nexus, but with a change of color (it's a bit too "pink & purple" for me). I've taken pictures, located here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v627/ ... /exchange/
I would prefer it stay multiheaded, and as close to the basic structures as possible. You don't have to make the second head detachable though. :P If you need more pictures from different angles, let me know and I'll be happy to take them. I left them large, for detail purposes. And forgive the dust, he sits on a shelf most of the time and I forgot to give him a good cleaning before taking my pictures. ^^;
Name: you can or I will.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

dracosinfernoweyr wrote:Theme: I've had this dragon statue - well, it's more like an action figure - for years, and it's always been my favorite. What I'd like is a version of it in our little Nexus, but with a change of color (it's a bit too "pink & purple" for me). I've taken pictures, located here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v627/ ... /exchange/
Medusa! I have that, too! From the old Dragonheart figures! :D Oh man, I've had a "false hydra" species in my head for a while now, all because of that toy. X3 Aw, man, flashbacks are the best.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Shard
E-mail: kshau_protectorate

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): blues
Features: multiple wings please
Species: any, could be anything as long as it's got multiple wings
Element(s): n/a
Theme: n/a
Name: if you've got one for it I'd like to know it, otherwise I'll figure it out when I see it
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Medusa! I have that, too! From the old Dragonheart figures!
I was wondering if anyone would recognize him! XD I like Medusa even more than the Draco toy from the same line I have. He was always so much more interesting. What I really want is the green one, Razorthorn. Only ten bucks on ebay. *sigh*
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Astra
E-mail: martianlunatic@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): red, gold, and other sun-like colors
Features: a sword, maybe
Species: dragon or anthro dragon
Element(s): fire/solar
Theme: I want a Dorian-dragon! Dorian is king of the Ancients in the mythology of my world. He is in some cultures the God of the Sun and the King of Summer. In some of my stories he appears as a real human, in others he is a more mythic/legendary figure. As a human he is tall and muscular and has long red hair and one green eye, one blue eye. I guess I want to see what he would look like in dragon-form. Here are some reference images: (not all are GOOD pictures, mind)
http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs8/f/2005/28 ... hewind.gif
http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/25 ... unatic.jpg
http://img.sheezyart.com/art/image/34/349737.jpg (this is a fairly old picture where both of his eyes are blue)
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/ ... ndlord.jpg (this is a work in progress in which he has no face
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/ ... lord-1.jpg (finished version of above)
Name: Dorian
ImageImageImage
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Shi'
E-mail: ktrenalii@ktrenal.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Species: See theme
Theme: What I'd like to see is other people's renditions of my dragon species, so this request will probably continue for the next couple of months, maybe. Do me a Mirusii or a Danachian, whichever happens to take your fancy.
Name: I'll think of one when I see it.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Unyko
E-mail: unykness (at) pegaruny (dot) com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Silver, blue/red, black.. *shrug?*
Features: Cybernetic.. er.. bits? XD; See theme.
Species: Any
Element(s): Technology
Theme: I'm looking for a character to base a new world around. *amused* As mech as you want to make him, though prefferably alot. ^.^; My existing planet is nature-magic, I want this one to be tech-magic. So yeah.. fun attatchments/alterations anyone? Pretty silver-chrome mods... Extra arms/arm joints, eye-replacement, anything as long as it could be useful for something. Like extra fingers for typing, or manipulating things... or built in lock picks.. X3 ... or wing attatchments that fold up into a neat backpack.. *shrug* whatever you like. *salute!*
Gender: Male? *shrug* Could be female or herm if you feel like it. ^.~
Name: I'll name him when I see him, or you can. <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Samber »

Same as before, I guess.

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Samber
E-mail: scribblekitty@gmail.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): You choose.
Features: See Species.
Species: I want a Jousting dragon! Swamp or desert variety, whichever. it doesn't have to be based off of the cover illustrations, but here they are for reference:
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n9/n49308.jpg
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n9/n49576.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/07564 ... ZZZZZ_.jpg
Element(s): N/A
Theme: See species? Dunno...
Name: Something Egyptian-y, or I'll pick.
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: IceCat
E-mail: mordria@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Features: see theme
Species: anything
Element(s): any
Theme: A mushroom dragon with trippy, rainbowy colors and designs: Think Alice in Wonderland
Cyborg- metallic, glowy eyes?
Name: Any

The same as last time ^^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Hey samber, both for the curious and because if I do get your request (barely likely, considering how many people enter the exchanges, but still..), are there any websites describing the joust dragons? like, what they look like, their mentality, etc? All i've been able to find so far are just websites describing the books. ._.
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: TyGryph
E-mail: ryslen_red@yahoo.com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s):
Features: any/all of the following: big scary teeth, claws, horns, spikes, blades...
Species: dragon/hydra? Something that wouldn't immediately die getting into daily fights with hydra-beasts...
Element(s):
Theme: I seem to have a lack of evil/bad/nasty/mean dragon-things. AAM is scarcely populated.
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

DNS wrote:Hey samber, both for the curious and because if I do get your request (barely likely, considering how many people enter the exchanges, but still..), are there any websites describing the joust dragons? like, what they look like, their mentality, etc? All i've been able to find so far are just websites describing the books. ._.
I don't know, actually... reading the books helps, and the cover art is fairly accurate, but that's all I've seen so far. *wants to find a MUD so bad*
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: CacophenyAngel
E-mail: cacopheny @ gmail . com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Features: Up to you
Species: I prefer something pre-existing, if possible. Heck, even non-dragon or humanoid is fine XD
Element(s): Up to you
Theme: Song-theme again! And villain-theme >.> http://cacopheny.lmfao.org.uk/NIN-TheCollector.mp3 It's kinda hard-rock-ish (Nine Inch Nails, c'mon now! XD ) but it's not the worst of their stuff.
Name: Up to you, or I'll pick something
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

~ABOUT YOU~
Username: Rachael
E-mail: ashenpaw @ gmail . com

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Features: Up to you
Species: Something bipedal, perhaps?
Element(s): Up to you
Theme: I am jumping on Caco's boat - Song themed.
http://tsotm.org.istemp.com/13%20Taylor ... %20Boy.m4a
Taylor, the Latte Dragon. *_*
Name: Taylor.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Samber wrote:
DNS wrote:Hey samber, both for the curious and because if I do get your request (barely likely, considering how many people enter the exchanges, but still..), are there any websites describing the joust dragons? like, what they look like, their mentality, etc? All i've been able to find so far are just websites describing the books. ._.
I don't know, actually... reading the books helps, and the cover art is fairly accurate, but that's all I've seen so far. *wants to find a MUD so bad*
...That would be heavenly. *_*
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Rachael wrote:
Samber wrote:
...That would be heavenly. *_*
Wouldn't it, though. *sighs* If I only had the time and skills...
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Just remembered this. The mails are now sent!

Images due in by July 31st, all. :)
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

*plots* mwahahahaha~ <3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Bing! I got UNYKO!

This guy lept into my mind immediately.

He was born with stunted wings, and deformed hind legs - but a brilliant mind. How much of his interior structure is cybernetic? Well, most of his skeleton! His eyes have been traded out for models which can detect the slightest movement, see into different spectrums, and handle a lot of object and face recognition tasks without even consulting his brain. His jetpacks are usually set to hover gently above him, but are quite powerful and can lift him easily. (However, don't try and do too much heavy lifting with them. Stay on the ground if he's going to be picking up anything, his legs can handle that work.) His tail has an exposed metallic portion which acts as a radar and sensor unit. If he sleeps, his body's still on guard.

The chest piece is not physically attached to his skeleton but there are magnetic attachment points in his keelbone which it adheres to.

Name and anything else, or if you want to change anything, are up to you! :D

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com