July Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

:shock: Coooool~
Eeeee! ?Thank you, Naeodin, he's awesome! ^_^
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

eeee~ I'm so glad the two of you like him! <3 XD
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Holy Carp Samber! THAT IS AMAZING! *MAD HAPPY GRIN*

And his background is beautiful! And biscoutti! Oh my goodness that is fantastic! *ninja-happy dance*

I can't even begin to express my gratitude! Oh, he's wonderful!
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

*stumbles in two days before the deadline*

IceCat!

I got ya an' there's nothin' you can do about it! Lucky you! You get the first thing I ever scanned. Anywho, I'm sorry There are no mushrooms to go with him. Here he is with info on him below!

This creature is rnaturally, roughly the size of a large dog. He has size shifting though, the make himself as big as a white dragon.. He can speak verbally and telepathically. He has a telekinetic power that allows him to pick up things twice his size. Depending on his size he is at that moment. His left eye (not shown) is cybernetic as well as most of his internal skeleton. Gender and other abilities. are up to you. Though I thought of him being male the entire time I drew him. The reason he is striped is because I was laking Alice in Wonderland insiration. As seeing the video only twice, my mom sugested I base his colors off the Ceshire Cat. If you don't like him I can redraw him if you like. If you like you can even make the background transparent because I don't yet know how! :D

EDIT:
On second thought. I WILL redraw this. Only it will look a lot beter than it does now. I'll PM it to you if I don't get it here by the deadline.

EDIT:
*stmbles in to the finish* I redrew it and boy does it look better. Same stats as above. Only this time a gave him a cybernetic hind leg. I can shrink him if you like. Other than that! He's all yours! *sits down so she can catch her breath*
Last edited by Shadow on Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

DNS!

I had huge trouble getting anything that looked remotely decent for your request, hence why it's so late in the month. I finally got something I like, though:

Name, gender, abilities and everything are up to you, although it does look rather female to me.

Those wings are semi-transparent, hence the PNG... I have a GIF version too, but it looks REALLY awful...

She's got glowy eyes, which doesn't show up that much (and I officially classify those eyes as the nicest eyes I've ever done, btw - four layers just for that one eye that's showing), and her biohazard symbol is also glowy, which shows up much more clearly. It's up to you whether that's a tattoo or completely natural.

Oh, and it doesn't show up well, due to overwhelming blackness, but those are two long, backwards sweeping horns she has on her head there... I'll send you the original scan if that'll help you see where everything is... she didn't look quite so dark in PSP...

Hope you like her. :)
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

o.o I love that dragon's tail...
Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

My computer is hating on me, hense why it's taking so damn long to reply to this.

and shio, she's perfect. better than perfect. ;-; This design fits her better than the cursory one I had floating around my head. Those eyes do show how you worked on them, and YAYGLOWY. GLOWY BIOHAZARD SIGN TOOO. -dies of happiness- I adore biohazard signs, and transparent wings and seraskjdakhdakjshda.

seriously, I have no words for this. She's perfect, I assure you. ;-; The colours are excellent, grayyellowgreen and the grayish black, and silver's right-- fucking awesome tail. ;-; everything about her is awesome. -hugglegnaw-

She'll probably stay a she, atleast for most of the time, with the ability to genderswitch or something.

butyes. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU. ;-; seriously one of the best gifts I've received EVER.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Glad you like her!
And yeah, the tail was fun to do... Possibly got a little over excited with the guidelines, but it seemed to work, so I kept it...
Silver Midnight
Dragon

CaesiusDraco!

Here's your June Exchange...sorry it's so late! Hope I got the colors fairly good--the ribs on his neck aren't scales, just...kind of a feature that made their way in out of the sketch of many I ended up using. ^^;; I hope that's alright...

I hope you like him!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Dude, you're awesome, Sil! X3 I love how you used so many colours on this guy, especially throughout the chest! What was the theme for this'n, anyhow?
Silver Midnight
Dragon

It was a specific dragon character, supposed to look rather like a tarnished bronze-y statue--I think I somewhat accomplished that. I rather like his colors, myself. ^^
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

So.....having some issues of the mental and relationship varieties....will attempt to be done tomorrow, apologies in advance if I'm not..... ~Sigh~
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

O.O...

He's completely AWESOME, thank you! :D Better than I could have imagined!

Thanks so much!

Another note: I'm going to try to do mine for this month tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have him done on time. :/
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

oh wow.

*drools a little bit and tries to molest caesius' dragon*
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Busy + issues as stated above. I fail. x_x Hopefully I'll finish soon but it'll be after the due date.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Looks like I'll be missing this due date, too. X.x and the picture I drew was crap to begin with. ehrgh.

I got a hard request, atleast for my skill level, and i'm doing it slowly but surely~ Won't be able to get it done until a day or few from now. :/ huge research paper for summer school = ugh.

sorry, person-whsoe-request-will-inevitably-be-late. ;-;
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

*thwaps Naeodin* No fondling! ;) He bites!

Shiolar -- I admit that I got you, and will not be able to make the deadline. I just have to get him scanned and colored, and you should have him by the end of the week.

My apologies...
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Guess what, CAESIUSDRACO! I hope you like hand-colored images, cuz you got two this month! XD
caesiusdraco wrote:There's a story-line that's been brewing in my head for a while, and I'd really like an image to go along with it.

~ABOUT THE IMAGE~
Color(s): Dark/forest green exoskeleton with black vents and "internal markings"
Features: Bi-pedal, winged. More alien than dragon
Species: Xenodragon
Element(s): None
Theme: Aliens. :D
Name: Eribuss
... and apparently I lied when I told Phe I'd never do another xenodragon again XD

Yes, he's on all fours. No, he's not-- entirely-- quadrupedal. In fact, he can do both-- note the shorter arms and leg-like legs. I also borrowed a teensie bit from Terry's burster image for those wicked-cool feet of his ( :: cowers :: don't kill me, Terry-chan! ;.; ).

And his claws are gold-colored. I dunno if he somehow got them gold-plated or if they just came that way. But I needed some relief from green and black, so he got gold claws XD

Enjoy, Nicole ^^ Hope you like.

... oh, and on a side note, you icon makes me giggle XD Muchly XD :: follows some HP fandoms, that's a popular pairing ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

*ish snape fan*

wooow...

*gets distracted long enough to molest this one too*

Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

:: is Snape fan, too >.> ::

... I dunno if xenos take well to being molested, but really, I don't know this one too well XD Maybe he likes it?
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

....oh.

I just, JUST got it. XD *facepalm* Awful.
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol seriously. :)

.... didn't mean that pun though. :D

Okay - according to MY clock there's 3 hours til midnight. Aaaaanyone doing my pic? :/ *threatens to not do a flamingoflit/dragon nest*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

@_@ Wow, Gail! I /like/ how you did the black! The little 'grainybits' actually work really good! The whole resin-y thing--not quite latex-smooth, more like your hand could stick if you touched 'im. And pfft to the feet! XD That looks cool, too!

Way to go, you win the internets! XD
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

ASTRA!

^.^; Sorry this is almost!late.. it's difficult for me to draw characters-as-dragons without my knowing the char a little better... so I hope this isn't -too- awful. *sheepish* I've got another outline that I was gonna use (in which he's more anthro and has a sword and breastplate armorthing), just in case you don't think this one fits. <3;;

Anyway, enough disclaimer. ^.^; Here you go!

(I put him on a black bg 'cause that showed off the fiery-glow best, and jpgs are smaller.. but there's a png verson too, if you want it: http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/ne ... ra-png.png)

Abilities and stats are up to you. *heart* Sorry again for making you wait 'till the end of the month for him! *hide*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by IceCat »

Samber!

Here is your dragon!

http://mordria.byethost22.com/excjuly06.jpg

I wasn't exactly sure if I was drawing him right but I hope you like him! ^^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Sorry Shard, I had you.
Database Being Revamped

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

*dies* Uny, he's GORGEOUS! Bah what are you talking about not what I wanted, he's PERFECT. Sooo uber-sexeh. I must go page him straight away ^_^ And he was definitely worth the wait.
ImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Wow, Icecat! X3 Was that request for something like the Joust Dragons that Lackey's been squirting out? That looks really good!

And Uny, those firey bits are sooo cool. :O I wanna eat him! XD
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

...I simply remember why I love this thread. Everyone does such beautiful work, and... *__* *ninja poofs*
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Woo, my brain is paste. This is closed!