A bunch of useless information...

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

A bunch of useless information...

Post by Kitsuneko »

...unless you maybe received an Athanasian candidate from me, anyway. Didn't know where else to put this, but I finally got some useful information about my fantasy world online. Includes maps, a history, a dictionary, and a description of the sentient races. Maybe my various candidates make a little more sense now. :P
So anyone who's interested can check out what's there. I've got a whole series of stories scattered throughout the world's history ready to be turned into candidates.
http://geocities.com/athanasia_adoption/
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

(I actually saw this a while ago and fell in love with the Meera and i ocationally occupy my time learnig everything you've typed up about 'em)

Not really "useless" though. To me anyway, as stated previously, the Meera occupy some of my time as I try to study them as much as possible. Though you might want to know. *goes back to reading the page on Meera*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Ooh, Really? Cool, it makes me glad to know someone else likes 'em as much as I do. ^_^
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.