Matrix RP?

Bring your characters to life!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Matrix RP?

Post by Dray »

Seeing as how I suspect Kat to whip out a deadline for that second matrix clutch of hers at any moment, (>D Having insider info is awesome.) I figured I ought to find out if Sil and Delyar'd like to do a quick-ish RP with me so that I can get a little further in my storyline! :O I think they're the only two that are going to have characters on the Corinthian prior to the hatching, and I'd like Sciodor/Zephyros and Lethe/Prowler to be around...

Whatchoo guys say, want to do a bit of the good ol' RP for a wee bit?
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Oooooooh! Arrr peeeeee. -selampotato eyes-
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Just have to snag Sil and see what she thinks. XD
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Speaking of RP's, I was wondering if you'd be willing to play out that big fight scene we discussed, Dray. I need it if I'm ever going to finish Than's story.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

What do you need from it, again? *pondering just letting you write it, then saying if it needs some editing* Fight scenes are hell on me. x.x
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

XD Well, it was kinda your idea. That's why I'm asking. You said you wanted to do a showdown between Guardian and Nemesis in a carnival. I'd do the fight between Jung and Phoenix at the same time, as well as use that time to free Grett. If you just want me to write it out I can, but I'll be focussing on my characters.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>_< Yeah... I'm starting to really dislike having Nemesis around, though. I'd originally wanted to have a second machine bond and make everyone go nuts, then I made Cage to be killed, and decided I liked him better, so decided to ditch the nemmy-bonding thing. x_O' My plot's splattered across the floor right now, trying to pick up the pieces.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Plot: *makes squishing noises like wet gooey things when it is stepped on*
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

XD Alright. Well if you don't mind, I'll just write it up myself then and maybe add a bit about your chars being there.
Silver Midnight

Post by Silver Midnight »

I don't mind at all. =3 I like Prowler...he just doesn't always have a lot to say. *makes a note to finish Shaitan after she's done with Neniae*
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Kie, when I get home I shall get mah shishkabobs together and do a start-up post. The whole thing should take more then a few days, if we don't start lagging. *curses her own tendancy to lag and then drop off* >.O