Mini Clutch! Fluffy Bebies!

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Oops, sorry, Boo... I just forgot! ^ ^ All fixed though. Thanks for pointing that out.

And Phe, I shall try to have their colors match up for you... the best I can. **snrk** :)
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Phe!
((The match isn't perfect... but not horrible either. Hope he works out for you.))

Name: Rull'Kin Gredelle
Bonded To: Natira
Breed: Henne'lel Mutt
Height: 15 Feet
Abilities: Water Manipulation, Conjure Fire, Fire Breath, Shape Shifting (Unlimited), Verbal SPeech
Personality: Rull'Kin is a dragon of the earth, so to speak... since he is actually going to live in the Twisted Fate. He loves to look closely at things, especially plants and bugs... anything that lives in dirt or mud. Interestingly, such an obsession will be helpful to both Rull and his bond in the future, for not only will he be attentive to Natira's work- but Rull will have a good chance of learning many of his bond's abilities. Unlike, Natira, however, Rull'Kin is not easily insulted, and he has a way of laughing off any mistrust or scorn directed his way (which can get really annoying). He is an honest dragon, and Rull'Kin finds it impossible to doubt himself or his bond. Natira and Rull'Kin are kindred spirits, and Rull will do his best to please his bond.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Fwee, that's lovely! I wasn't expecting a perfect match or anything, I just didn't want him to be, like, neon reds and blues when she was all earthy, you know? XD Thankee muchly! Hee, she has an apprentice-bond now. Woot! <3
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Well, that is good. Hehehe! ^ ^ And you are most welcome.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Tio!

Name: Sheera'Ol Gredelle
Bonded To: Wilson
Abilities: Shape Shifting (Human Form), Verbal Speech
Personality: Sheera is probably the strangest dragon of her clutch, and a real testament to the chaotic blood in her. She often seems to have three personalities- a happy-go-lucky dragoness whom Sheera calls Ilina, the depressed and angry Yui'sin, and the brave, heroic Sheera herself. The truth of the matter is that Sheera doesn't have any extra personalities, but likes attention and gets it in anyway that she can. And the real Sheera is far from the brave and valiant dragoness that she makes herself out to be. She is very afraid most of the time- which her lack of abilities and physical strength don't very much help, and she isn't afraid to blame one of her "other personalities" for any cowardice that she shows. It is doubtful that she will help Wilson with any of his problems- as she enjoys smoking and probably wouldn't mind killing someone if it will get her some publicity. There is only one thing that Sheera will abstain from and that is drugs- she is against anything medical (don't even mention needles to her!), and will no doubt be something of an obstacle to Wilson's career. All aside, Sheera will try to be the best bond that she can be for Wilson, and she will most certainly be loyal to him... maybe even a little bit brave.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Your Name: IceCat
Your Email: mordria@yahoo.com
Character's Name: Nia'vye ty Driaten Alamyr
Sponsor or Bonder? Sponsor
Species: Lemur dragon
Story or Stats? stats
URL: http://mordria.byethost22.com/dragon128.html
Comments: ^^ They are so pretty!
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

DNS!

Name: Huena'i Gredelle
Bonded To: Kerosine
Height: 16 Feet
Abilities: Conjure Fire, Fire Breath, Verbal Speech, Immortality
Personality: Huena does her best to make herself undaunting despite both her size and her abilities, not to mention her immortality. She doesn't like to make anyone uncomfortable and tends to get embarrassed when she does. She is quiet most of the time, but will speak her mind when she feels that the time is right. Huena sees the world clearly, and for what it is- so while her bond may think that she sees things, Kerosine can trust that Huena is telling the truth whether she says that they are real or not. Even if she does sometimes have to tell Kerosine that what she sees doesn't exist, Huena respects her bond and loves her no matter how 'insane' she gets.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

IceCat!

Name: Ben'lel Gredelle
Sponsored By: Nia'vye ty Driaten Alamyr
Abilities: Water Manipulation, Shape Shifting (Human Form), Verbal Speech
Personality: Ben'lel is an easygoing going character. Polite in most circumstances, he tends to come across as pleasant but aimless. It is true, in a sense, because Ben just doesn't really care to do much- unless he really has the conviction or drive for the work. When he does get into things his father's obsessive nature kicks in and Ben'lel goes all out. Mostly just a nice dragon though, Nia'vye will have no trouble with Ben'lel. He loves life no matter where he is or what is happening- so whether he is out exploring the Nexus or just hanging out with Nia'vye and her bond Ben will be happy.

((Also, IceCat, I think I need a few URLs from you for the MonFiamma- if you could check the database and get back to me on that... it would be much appreciated. ^ ^ ))
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Kayla!

Name: Xchi'xoi Gredelle
Bonded To: Inabikari
Abilities: Conjure Fire, Fire Breath, Water Manipulation, Shape Shifting (Unlimited), Verbal Speech
Personality: Beware of dragoness! Xchi'xoi is the kind of dragon that even a mother is hard pressed to love. Arrogant, sarcastic, and unmerciful, Xchi'xoi loves to cause others pain in anyway that she can, short of physically attacking them. She has a thousand tricks up her sleeve, endless ways to shock and hurt people... it is really the only way that she amuses herself. Doubtless, Xchi'xoi bonded Inabikari just to be a thorn in his paw. Not only will she be good at laughing at his expense, but with their mental bond and her strong abilities she will be out of his reach in regards to revenge. There will be rare times, of course, that Xchi'xoi will work with her bond- helping him make sure that their day isn't wasted nor boring. Woe to the people that will have to live with these two, the tricks and bickering will be endless. And good luck to Guess, Hissuei, and Friskers... if Xchi'xoi has fun bothering Inabikari, she will have a great time with them.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Aireona, have I mentioned that you win the internets for these guys? They're absolutely adorable. X3

I was wondering if I could give Tanjoubi an on-again-off-again significant-other, just because he's like that?

Your Name: Dray
Your Email: dracothrope@gmail.com
Character's Name: Dracothrope & Tanjoubi
Sponsor or Bonder? Sponsors
Species: Altered Human & Draconic Mutt
Story or Stats? Stats
URL: http://deviant-uprising.com/dray/bonds/ ... m#tanjoubi
Comments: >.> Please no bright colours? Other then that nitpickery, I'd love anything. These templates are gorgeous and I'm loving all of the patterns that you're coming up with, 'spashally those ones you've given to JKat and Phe. X3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ooh, kayla's is nice. ^^ -hugs them all- they're all nice.
you don't mind if we use htese guys, do you? in flights and the like. ;-; i have plans with mine. And with tio's-- czar, wilsy's mate, is gonna be getting a draggy too, and maybe if it's male there will be babies~
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Oh man! Breed away! Henne'lel LOVE LOVE LOVE bebies and all that goes with them! ^ ^
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

<3 yay~ When/if czar ever gets his second dragon, that will certainly be happening, and the others too, of course. ;-; -hugs- actually, thank you. I've been wanting female dragons for ages (I had a lack of them) and these guys will make absolutely BEAUTIFUL babies. ;-; -clings-
ah, so much excitement. >.> Tio likes hers, too, btw. Methinks she's gonna comment later. ^^
Is there a deadline when it comes to getting them up? -adds them to to do list-
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

DRAY!
((Some colors= semi-bright, hope she is ok!))

Name: Limi'Re Gredelle
Sponsored By: Dracothrope & Tanjoubi
Abilities: Water Manipulation, Shape Shifting (Unlimited), Immortality, Verbal Speech
Personality: Limi really takes after her father, and if anything- she exhibits the most likeness to her Henne'lel ancestors of the entire clutch. She has her own little moral code, which often makes no sense to anyone but herself- and she refuses to deviate from this under any circumstances. Limi can also be rather obsessive, specifically when it comes to family. Not only is she loving and protective of the family that she already has (extended and blood)- but she is constantly dreaming of her own family. Limi'Re loves children and she will love making children- just like her father and just like most Henne'lel. She will hold no qualms against mates that come and go, she is quite able to take care of herself- but once Limi has mated she will always consider that individual a part of her family. Limi will have a great time with Dracothrope and all her charges, but her strongest devotion will always be to Tanjoubi. His will be the unconditional love of a Henne'lel in love- and the love of a dragoness who has the patience of an immortal (who can wait for hormonal males to return to them). All in all, Limi'Re is a friendly, happy dragon- out to get the most from her long long life.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

You are SO welcome, DNS! ^ ^ And yes, there will be a deadline, but I don't know what it is yet. Will post it here and in the database thread when I figure it out.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-nods- Well, I'm starting to apge them now. Basic stats is all for the moment, probably till the fourth, but yes.
-hugs- ^^
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

DNS!

Name: Shenee'lil Gredelle
Sponsored By: Kataklysmic
Abilities: Water Manipulation, Shape Shift (Human Form), Immortality, Verbal Speech
Personality: Shenee'lil is a free spirit in all respects. No matter what she is doing, her mind is wandering elsewhere- and more often than not she has that dreamy, lost look in her eyes. She follows her intuition where ever it leads her, and only does what she enjoys- or enjoys everything that she does. Shenee loves Kataklysmic and she loves the compassion of the Gryphon- whenever she can help out she does. Shenee hopes to learn a few of Kataklysmic's abilities, especially healing. This dragoness loves fixing and healing things... And if there is one thing that Shenee really pays attention to it is Kataklysmic- whom she respects greatly. Shenee would have bonded Kataklysmic, and will no doubt live with the Gryphon until the creature passes away, but Shenee's life is in constant motion and she is an immortal and couldn't bare to lose a bond.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Whoops... 0.0 Posted twice.
Last edited by aireona93 on Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

OMG! I actually caught up with the apps! **pant pant** ^ ^

This will definitely be closing on Monday.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*reads*

Ok, now someone's gonna have to make Limi'Re and Tanjoubi babies ^.^

>.>

What?
ImageImageImageImageImage
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Ooo, I need to come up with another candidate before tomorrow night! I'd like another one of these guys
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Lime': ":D Yes!"
Tanjo: "D: Noooooooo!"

The rest of the group: "That's what you get for whipping it out at every pretty thing you meet! :P"

Thankies, Airy! ^_^ She's gorgeous, I love 'er! She ought to make for some highly amusing times at the Ranch. XD
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

You are welcome, of course! Amusing times= good! And make sure you let me know if they do end up having kids! ^ ^
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I just spent ten minutes staring at that last one going Oh my god with tio.
;-; she's BEAUTIFUL. argargarg. -clingstoher- prettyprettyARGH! nessie happy. They'll all be paged tonight.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

SQUEE! The pink thing always scares me a little bit- but I like her too!
**huggles**
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Actually, I like the pink. It goes really well with the other colours you used. ;-; she's just an all-around attractive dragon.
...artistically speaking. >.>
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Thank you!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

EGADSWANTS! <<; i've been trying for THREE days to log in so i could sign! ><

let me go find my url again. . . xD;
Hawkings Crest

"While I have no clue wot you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence wotsoever."
~Kyouya-sama, Ouran High School Host Club
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Hmm, I need to come up with someone to send you, hmm.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

Your Name: Sera
Your Email: seraaches@vagueinsanity.net
Character's Name: Valentine Fitzgerald
Sponsor or Bonder? Pref to Sponsor
Gender: the bond or the dragon? val's a guy, no pref for dragon. xD;
Species: Half-elf
Story or Stats? Etou. . . he has a small story blurb. . . ? ^^;;;;
URL: http://www.geocities.com/seraaches/valentine.html
Comments: val's a hoot. xD;; and i'm SUPER glad i was able to log in!
Hawkings Crest

"While I have no clue wot you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence wotsoever."
~Kyouya-sama, Ouran High School Host Club