Abstract Destiny

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Joe "Beaver" Clarendon, from Dreamcatcher.

And thankee. X3
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Yay! Pretties :D Thank you! I'll have my babies paged as soon as possible.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hm, I could have sworn I sent someone out for those. Don't recall off the top of my head who it could have been, but that was months ago.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

You sent me somebody for the Clutch 04 at the Fate, which was my first candidate from you in a long time--and he stands out in my mind because of that. Considering, then, that I have no other recollection of candidates from you, I'm pretty sure you didn't send for this'un.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

EEEEEEE!!!

Didn't have time to read the story, but I so will tomorrow from work. I just /had/ to go look at all the babies and they're AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for taking on this clutch Phe! They turned out so well...and they fit in so perfectly with my plans! :D

*devolves into spluttery cooing noises*
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
leilay
Hatchling

Post by leilay »

Those are lovely, Phe! :)
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Sorry for being so late to reply, I've been dead to the world all week ... but SQUEE!! I am so freaking excited about this, it's not even funny <3 <3 And Ziara's dragon is ... like ... the colors of my first high school :lol: Bietha is so cuuute *glomps her* And hoooly crackers, you gave me a major token? Phe think Ziara story goooood? *is honored* Anyway awesome images, I'll page ASAP :)
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Here's mine though it's just a stat sheet for now.

Joetha Trana Jyri - http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/ddw/darianth-joetha.htm
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Nasjice Trana-Allanrhy: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/b ... sjice.html

Haitha Trana-Jyri: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/bonds/haitha.html

Jaetha Trana-Kasaita: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/bonds/jaetha.html

Ruetha Trana-Vanadeio: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/bonds/ruetha.html

Meutha Trana-Acaitor: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/bonds/meutha.html

Kalira Trana-Mascana: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/bonds/kalira.html

Morata Trana-Kanalodo: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/bonds/morata.html

Phew! Don't have any story for any of them yet, but there most definitely will be story... :3 Gotta tie up some loose ends before I send them home though...heh... :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Sidenote, I didn't intend for the names to be hyphenated--I thought "Trana" made a neat unifying middle name for the clutch--but thanks for the links. Everybody. X3

To anyone else involved in that clutch, images are due up by the end of tomorrow. I'll run a check and post warnings when I get back from work tonight, but don't wait on me if you already know you owe something! :B
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

I know you didn't have the names hyphenated but all of the Kilandaian dragons sat down to think about it and decided the only thing to do and stay within 'convention' (as Kilandaian kits generally take their father's last name unless they don't know it) was for the kits to have /both/ their mother's last names...and since Kilandaians always hyphenate when they merge two last names...yeah... I don't expect the others to do that...mine just stubbornly insist on it... :P (OOC if you insist that they all have to have the middle name Trana I can try to figure out a way for the kits to insist on it or something... XD )
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Augh, I've been on and offline, traveling and stuff for holidays and whatnot, but I did see mine, I'll have pages for you tonight!
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

I've had mine up since the day after the hatching, but I just realized I forgot to link the stat pages to the story, and to give you the links!

Filaar and Tsyunthe - www.geocities.com/rhyltor/filstats
Rhushkyn and Raetha - www.geocities.com/rhyltor/rhusstats
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ok so ended up not being tonight, too tired and braindead, but I haven't forgotten. @_@
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

@_@ Pages up, too much stuff to deal with to do any writing, much to my dismay. Oi vey.

http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Moons/Iyan ... anrhy.html
http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Moons/Iyan ... aitor.html
Database Being Revamped

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

The lovely Bietha has been up for a couple days now, I had hoped that I'd have time to do writing, but I've been REALLY sick for like 2 weeks ... today's the first day in *ages* I'm even remotely functional. But alas, at least she won't be abandoned *glomps her* Poor Bietha, she'd be one to handle abandonment either surprisingly well, or reeeeaaaalllllyyy badly...
ImageImageImage
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Well, clearly I never got around to those warnings. Headaches and tiredness got the better of me. :P

Xalia: I don't mind if in-story references declare the names are treated as hyphenated so as not to confuse local conventions, but I'd prefer the "official" stats to stay as I gave them, please. :)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Heya, Phe? Did you get my sponsor story for the Abstract Destiny? I remember filling in the form, but I'm not sure if the page just isn't updated, or if I did something wrong. :3 Thanks in advance!
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

'Bout a week left to get candidates in for Clutch 20 and its psuedo-xeno-y mutts. It IS limited space, only 12 spots plus my keeper and two parentals (if they put them in), but there's still plenty of room at the moment. :)
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Believe you me, I'm puttin 'im in. I just... need to convince my brain to write zomg D=
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

I had someone I was going to send in, and now I can't remember which one it was! But I will definitely have someone in for this XD

Post by Guest »

Xenoqueen wrote: there's still plenty of room at the moment. :)
So happy to hear this :D After scrapping a total of three pages of bad writing I finally made something I think I'm happy with! and it only took me half a year! XD Hope it made its way to you.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

With Mud's in, mine, and assuming both parents claim...there's still nine dragons to go before I'd have to start making bond/not bond decisions. X3 So unless saying so triggers a sudden SWARM of applications.... XD Plenty room, yes.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*twitchfidget with Neptuss* He's still totally coming... just gotta wait for his second trip to the BWR thing to finish happening. *anxious* ^.^;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xalia »

Hey Phe? I was just cruising around the Abstract Destiny and thought you'd like to know...Biosynth 21 is linked to Biosynth 19's story from the Hatching Bays page... >.> Figured you might want to update that so people don't go reading about the Kilandaian dragons again and going, "Wha...?" XD :)
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Duhr, whoops. XD Good catch, thanks!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Uny, feel free to send Neptuss in! D: I'm not at my desktop and haven't been for a while, so no new xeno-babies are going to go up for a couple of days!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Eep! You sure? *fret* I can wait if you think they'll go up before the 29th. ^.^;

*wonders about time and space and the weirdness of said on/around AD* Hmmm... *tentative readjustment of plot*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Oh, there's a week? XD Then it should be alright. I'm just not going to have time to match up and upload xenos this weekend, is what I meant!