Flights at Mindspace- need CHASERS/ris

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Sorry, they are cool though. You have to admit that it isn't everyday you see a dragon that "is more like a human male trapped in a female dragon's body"
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Very true... the idea was extremely inspired, I think... After I did Ainchisth, there were so many characters getting reborn as dragons, too... Several of the Raugies were such characters, in fact...
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

<3 I really like them both, but I said that. and I like berylth, her hide colour is niice~ -hugs her- I sent her two chasers and If I page more of my dragons -coughs at self- I'll sent an unbonded chaser shiolar's way~
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

For Ainchisth:

http://www.geocities.com/kendarath_dark ... hirteenth/

Terriek and Red Glenn-Rys-Hathian Moienth
ImageImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Re: Flights at Mindspace- need CHASERS

Post by DNS »

DNS wrote:OMG, from now on this upwards section is for updates to this thread. yes.

--Black sheep weyr needs chasers for two flight!
Flight 1: The rising dragon is Ainchisth, who is physically female, but mentally male, and will be caught by two males. :o though only one of the dragons to enter will win. so. Yes. She's a small green and wanting of a small-medium sized male-- no larges!
Flight 2: The rising dragon is Berylth, who is a small pernese green female bonded to female pheonix shifter Alicia. Both of them preffer males. ^^
need chasers.

--Akhet needs some chasers for a flight!
Flight 1: The rising dragon is Llinwentayt, who is a duo-winged female mutt made of awesome. She is bonded Alyzza, and preffers dark or neutral dragons. sendeth me chasers, because her babies will be BADASS.

<hr>
._. yes.
-pokes the links in her siggy vagually-
Now that I've got my two webbies [almost-completely] open, I think I should get a flight or two to open.

Anything can rise in any place, and anything can chase, gender regardless. and if you want gay dragons to make babies, that can be arranged. Mindspace shouldn't even exist, after all, being a random collection of mirror-and-original worlds made up entirely out of magic, randomness and circumstance, so wierd things are bound to happen durring your stay. :/ though it's preffered if the same-sex offspring are planned. Also, by the same magical wierdness, some vague mutations may occur in colour and body, but these are unlikely in visiting dragons. Tell me if you want'm.

BSW is the more pernese setting, though anyone can rise here. Slightly less magic = less chance for mutation and babies being randomly brought about from a same sex pairing.

Academy is a magical school that has recently found itself playing host to a hatchery. damn those bonded students~ mutations and odd circumstance brought about by magic exposure are more likely here, go figure. Please note that your character will have to sign up for a class in order to stay for more than a week at the academy. :/
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

oooh shiney. Any chance of us seeing links to the risers?
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-looks at post above that curiously- :o that was not supposed to be a quote. ah well, clicking the wrong button happens~ and yus~ I'm current;y struggling about teh linkies~
^^ for more current links, there are some in the updates forum, in my mindspace updates thread. -rolls- just links to the agencies, but the flights pages are pretty easy to find.

here's llinwentayt now, since i haven't updated that page yet.
http://www.geocities.com/kendarath_dark ... hirteenth/
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Ooooh, very cool. And haloweenish. Yeah I looked for the last one first and didn't check the others d'oh! Would she be against a female chaser or is she strictly for da guys?

If female chasers ARE acceptable, then I might as well send Jura-Shi, who is bound to come out of the closet ONE of these days, and might as well do it now :lol: Her rider will strangle me alive for suggesting it, though *hides under bed*
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Kendarath informs me that nope, she wouldn't object to a female chaser~ ^^ If you send me such a chaser, tell me which modification you want? the internal-gender only one or the full temporary gender switch~
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

*scratches head* whats the difference again?
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

In option one, it basically keeps her female, but makes her cells capable of passing onto genetic material-- basically, it turns them into spermies. It's more complicated than that and they aren't really sperm, but for the purposes of all of this, they might as well be. For the second one, she is temporarily rendered male. ._. penis and everything~
^^ whichever she's more comfortable with.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Hmmm, to be honest I'm not sure. she wouldn't probably have TOO much of a problem with option 2, so long as it's not permanent. She's a lesbian, but not a transgender. But she's also too much of a badass to let a little thing like a penis get in her way XD

Anyway heres the url:
http://www.moon-struck.net/draco_prime/elsa/#jurashi

And her rider will absolutely manifest herself into reality and strangle me when she finds out I'm turning her dragon into a dude so that she can attempt to have relations with a female. Oi. :lol:
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

oooh, many heads! :D Those would be fun torture to draw. ^^

and squee~ Well, the first option leaves her mostly female, but yes. Shall I ask kendarath what option she preffers?

-rolls aboput and adds her- yay for chasers! :DD Thankyouthankyou. Actually, i think the only dragons capable of having it accidently turn permanent is the Ryslen ones, and that's like... pretty rare. :/ would make a neat plot twist, that, but since she's not ryslen, there would be no problem with that~

thank you thankyou again astra~ XP and angry riders to boot = fuuun. <33
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

Nessie, I was looking at the Akhet flightboard and you've got direct links to the stats of the dragons in the flight, but, uh, I've moved stuff around since I sent her in, so now the links you've got don't work.

They're now at
http://www.geocities.com/nidus_otykaii/XIII/Keryyn.html
http://www.geocities.com/nidus_otykaii/XIII/Alyzza.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/nidus_otykaii/XIII/

And if you could maybe have one of the links go to the division's main page, so people can get at the story that'd be great. ^_^
ImageImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Just bumping this~

-gives everyone puppydog eyes- chasers? Please? I even got some snazzy forms? :D (Just be careufl cuz i'm still working out some bugs in the radio buttons)
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

I'll try to get some chasers to you soon, but I wanted to write a short story about it before I did for each of them. :3 I have at least one in mind~!
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Hee! That happens to me, but i never write it out. This makes me gleefull, though. :3 -hugs- thankyou, omni~ ^^
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-pokes this thread- LIIIVE!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

>.> Considering how many males I'm discovering that I have (there's something to be said for beginning to organize everything... I guess =P) I'm sure I can send a few, but I need to get Akelara's website updated/revamped before I even begin considering getting seriously back involved.

Edit: Question about the third flight, what do you mean by "dark or neutral dragons" hmmm?
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I have no clue; you'd have to ask kenda. :3 her rider is a necromancer.. so perhaps dragons who lean more on the "darker" end of the magical spectrum, or the moral spectrum, or something? no goodie two-shoeses, either, i might think.

oh, and since shiolar stepped out, i should prolly add that his dragoness's flight is canceled, as well. X.x bugger.
ah well.

this means i only need a few chasers for berylth's flight.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

=P I can quick-post a list of my females and you can pick one to rise there, if you'd like. *patpats* I have some pretties that've never been anywhere before.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:3 ooh yes, i'd like that~ I want to draw offsprings. XP
thanks, starfyre.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

H'okey - here's all the females that I could find. Mind, I'm sure this isn't all of them, because I know for a fact that I have 15 dragons from Vellacrean's Last Clutch that aren't up, and I don't recall how many of them are female. And there's at least one other website I haven't combed through yet (because I can't remember it! >.<;; ) Also, these two lists only cover the "good" dragons (the ones not in Koshi Keidai, there's a bare handful or so more of them in there) but otherwise its a fairly complete list.

Somewhere in this list of 52 dragons should be an acceptable dragoness or two for you =P

http://www.geocities.com/tasadenara/templist.html

Happy hunting!
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

FINALLY going through these, star, and finding tons i love. ;-; I envy thy dragons~~

Could i possibly pick one that i could also pair with one my dragons, without opening it to anyone else? I have the urge to have a clutch on my sands, too~

PS- what agency do you want hte dragon to rise at? Academy, which is a school of magic; BSW, the surreal weyr, or Akhet, which is like egypt?

You can also have the clutch take place at another world, like Cretus, which is like a mix of crete/greek ancient culture, though the page it would be hopsted on would be akhet~ :3

edit- these are the girls i was interested in. I really had to resist adding mroe, you have such pretty dragons. ;-; <3
Some of the non-whorling myrror dragons are on there kind of tentatively, though. Myrror's species are so developed, but they've got a lot of rules concerning breeding, and I always forget which are current and which arent. ^^; IF you know, though, and I could run by who I wanted to pair with them by you, there's no issue. ^^; I always forget what I read immediately, or mix it up or something, so i don't trust myself to that.

Desyneleth
Ishrym, if ishrym is the bluey one? :3
Raerithrgue
Shryvovelth
Yalderer
Child of the Black Star
Cold Vision of the Distant Blaze (-points- LIGHTNINGMANE)

Final edit, to everyone-- just updated my flight pages. I need one or two more chasers for the flight at akhet~ One, unless anyone really want sto submit. I added two myself, becuase It was looking dead, but if anyone would rather have the spot of one of the two I put in there, by all means, go ahead.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

The chaser form isn't working, so...

I'd like to send my Liathion Filidechiroptidae to your akhet flight :)
http://www.geocities.com/crazy_doc_sang ... usagi1.htm Doesn't have any story because I didn't finish up the sanger story on the page, but suffice to say, they're free and strong willed enough to go fly at another Sanger's suggestion. (It'd probably be Baeris' suggestion, hey go get em.)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Yeah, I forgot to mention it wasn't. I'm looking for a new form host, becuase formbuddy and freedback aren't working for me. -fussesatthem- [if anyone has any suggestion, I'd be open to it, for good form hosting sites. In the meantime, email me forms or post them here.

but that's off topic. :3 Yay! :D chaser. I'll leave it open for another two days,m and then poke kenda to choose. PS, that's one pretty sanger. -clings to his ears- and a pretty dragon to go with him.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

DNS wrote: Could i possibly pick one that i could also pair with one my dragons, without opening it to anyone else? I have the urge to have a clutch on my sands, too~
Go ahead! Which one do you want to pair up with someone? Feel free to run anything by me, right here or on PM.
DNS wrote:PS- what agency do you want hte dragon to rise at? Academy, which is a school of magic; BSW, the surreal weyr, or Akhet, which is like egypt?
It really doesn't matter to me, pick the one (or ones, if you decide you want a couple of my dragons to rise!) you think the dragon would fit best in.

DNS wrote:these are the girls i was interested in. I really had to resist adding mroe, you have such pretty dragons. ;-; <3
Some of the non-whorling myrror dragons are on there kind of tentatively, though. Myrror's species are so developed, but they've got a lot of rules concerning breeding, and I always forget which are current and which arent. ^^; IF you know, though, and I could run by who I wanted to pair with them by you, there's no issue. ^^; I always forget what I read immediately, or mix it up or something, so i don't trust myself to that.

Desyneleth
Ishrym, if ishrym is the bluey one? :3
Raerithrgue
Shryvovelth
Yalderer
Child of the Black Star
Cold Vision of the Distant Blaze (-points- LIGHTNINGMANE)
^^ Ishrym! I'm almost amused you picked her, just because she's one of my favorites as well. Yes, she's the bluey one, a Lantessama Winter, her name means Ishrym, Tairim's Dragon of Winter - which amused me because I think she and her brother Veren got those long names because the chars I wrote had such long, "impressive" name-titles and used them too (stupid... vain.. A'vredons...).

Also, with Myrrors dragons on those charts, most of them are Chaos of Colors, which was a breeding thing she did a long while back that took Nexus dragons and bred them, so anything Chaos of Colors (it says on their page) is definitely on the acceptable list. As far as I'm aware, anything on either of those two lists is acceptable to breed nearly anywhere (I separated out the ones that needed to be fused at AD or whatever onto a different chart that I didn't put up).

So, do you want me to pick which ones go up as risers, or do you want to? As I said before, feel free to run anything you want by me, whether on this topic or by PM. ^^
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-wrigglewriggledanceofexcitement- Yay! So many options!

The big one I'm worried about is Cold Blaze... aren't those lightning manes characteristic of one type of dragons that have a lot of breeding restrictions? But then again, I've seen them bred before and offered to be bred before, so it might not be that big of a deal. :3

and it'd prolly be better if you picked. Like.. two or maybe three, and one of them I'll have as an open flight in one of my agencies, and the other one or two I'll fill myself. >.> :3 Interesting babies!

Thanks, both for your patience and your submissions, starfyre. ^^
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

^^ I think we agreed on Ishrym, Yalde'rer, and Cold Fire of the Distant Blaze as the three to fly there. Have fun with them! *grins*
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

All right. So. Flights! I need more males!

Ishrym is rising at the BSW, totally normally. No deadline, but please do send males in.

Yalde'rer is rising at the bsw as well,but if her flight does not fill, I'll be filling it myself in anywhere from aweek toamonth.

and Cold Blaze is going to be going with one of my dragons, either starfyre or I will pick who she goes with. :3 [do you want to, star?]
Last edited by DNS on Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.