Flights at Mindspace- need CHASERS/ris

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Flights at Mindspace- need CHASERS/ris

Post by DNS »

OMG, from now on this upwards section is for updates to this thread. yes.

--Black sheep weyr needs chasers for two flight!
Flight 1: The rising dragon is Ainchisth, who is physically female, but mentally male, and will be caught by two males. :o though only one of the dragons to enter will win. so. Yes. She's a small green and wanting of a small-medium sized male-- no larges!
Flight 2: The rising dragon is Berylth, who is a small pernese green female bonded to female pheonix shifter Alicia. Both of them preffer males. ^^
need chasers.

--Akhet needs some chasers for a flight!
Flight 1: The rising dragon is Llinwentayt, who is a duo-winged female mutt made of awesome. She is bonded Alyzza, and preffers dark or neutral dragons. sendeth me chasers, because her babies will be BADASS.

<hr>
._. yes.
-pokes the links in her siggy vagually-
Now that I've got my two webbies [almost-completely] open, I think I should get a flight or two to open.

Anything can rise in any place, and anything can chase, gender regardless. and if you want gay dragons to make babies, that can be arranged. Mindspace shouldn't even exist, after all, being a random collection of mirror-and-original worlds made up entirely out of magic, randomness and circumstance, so wierd things are bound to happen durring your stay. :/ though it's preffered if the same-sex offspring are planned. Also, by the same magical wierdness, some vague mutations may occur in colour and body, but these are unlikely in visiting dragons. Tell me if you want'm.

BSW is the more pernese setting, though anyone can rise here. Slightly less magic = less chance for mutation and babies being randomly brought about from a same sex pairing.

Academy is a magical school that has recently found itself playing host to a hatchery. damn those bonded students~ mutations and odd circumstance brought about by magic exposure are more likely here, go figure. Please note that your character will have to sign up for a class in order to stay for more than a week at the academy. :/
Last edited by DNS on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

*really tempted to send Ainchisth and Ambroseth* It's been so many years since I've had chance to torture... I mean let Ainchisth rise...
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:o torture is fun, though!
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Check 'em out, and lemme know if you'd like 'em - http://shiolar.merseine.nu/mirus/ainchis.htm
Always had so much fun breeding Ainchisth left, right and centre, coz it upsets him so much...
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

..They are making me unbelievably happy. <3
-fangirl shriek~-

plus, ambroseth is PRETTY. -clings to him- ;----; -pets him- -fangirl~-

XP If you want to put'm at one of my places, than YAY~ -happydance- but i won't be able to do much until three weeks from now, most likely. ^^; Well, little things, but I'll be moving sluggishly.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Lemme know when you're ready for them, and I'll toss 'em your way. Ainchis is one of my favourite characters/dragons of all time...
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-reading the page- I can see why. <3>.> I do that, right? the lineart, when something's rising at my dragonry?
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I think I was quite drunk when I came up with that story, but... heh...

And yes, you do the lineart for stuff rising at your agency, although I'm not against helping out if you need it... :)
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP ah, I got it right.
;-; -hugs- thank you for the offer. These guys won't be so complicated though-- mostly old world dragons, and i've got a set of lineart for them. the most I'd do would make another set with two wings, but I'd struggle with the inking of that myself. DNS needs practice.
-nods- yay~
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I'm sure you'll get volunteers to help with the inking, though... And I so want one of their babies, coz I love your dragons and I've never managed to actually keep one of Ainchis' babies...
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP oh, that goes without saying. I should've put that somewhere in the rules, the owner of the parents of the clutch get a dragonet each without saying, and of course they can submit candidates. Which means, if you want them, you get two. ^^
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Wheeee! Coolness. Want me to send the form now, or wait until you're ready to actually do a clutch?
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-thinks- now, methinks, while I struggle with the overlay tool. XP that way the next three weeks won't be spent being totally useless.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Okay then... and where would you like 'em? The Weyrs or the Academy?
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-wrestles- They strike me as more weyrs, but tis up to you. XP If you want to write a story or something to that end, academy tends to be more interesing, but only slightly.
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I'll toss 'em over to the Weyrs, then... But I'll probably write a story anyway... Ainchis is a lot of fun to write, after all...
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

<3 yay. PS-- do you mind if the resulting clutch doesn't have the hatchling stage? I dunno if i'll be done in time, since I'm gonna set the candidate line about two or so weeks after the flight.

PS-- Chasers needed now~
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Sorry to interupt but i do have a green I can send for a riser if you like. here's her URL:

http://www.freewebs.com/alicia02/

I think that's it.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

<3 cool beans. Can you pm or email the forms to me, or put them here, and tell me where you want her to rise? and then we can make more arangements.

-excited dance- people are actually paying attention to my agencies~
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

I'll pm once i find the form.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-nods- they're the same for each agency, and ditto with rules, so go on BSW, i think, because they're easier to find there.

PS, thanks shadow!
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

No prolem, always happy to help. :D
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

o.o *blinks, does a double-take* ¡@.@! Holy shite!

Ainchisth/Ambroseth have a page, now?! I've got a billion-million pedigrees that have their names, but no pages to link to!!! HOCRAP, this is like... finding long lost treasure! XDDDD
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

>.> I just finished reading the story. They make me melt. ;-; meep, people, send me chasers so i can paint them babies! ARGH DNS WANTS BABIES FROM THEM. -clings-
can i be shameless and steal one for me? PLEAAAZE?
ahem.

PS, a question about tact in general-- do i inform the owners of the rising dragon every time a chaser enters their flight, or do i let them figure it out on their own andpoke them when it's time to choose?

and and. Shiolar, will ALL the babies from that clutch bond, since they're mostly pernese?
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Usually you just quietly add 'em until you get (around) five chasers, then you poke the owner of the riser so she can choose (and write a story! Never forget to harass them about a story! XDD)
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

but.. but.. harassing people about stories would be hypocritical for me cuz i don't like to write stories~!
but ah. ^^ thank you. hat makes sense to me~
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

See, that's the point! You make /them/ write the stories so that you don't have to! XD It's a perfect system!
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Yes yes, Ainchisth and Ambroseth have a page now. They're amongst my favourites, and they were at the beginning of the alphabet, so they got put up quite quickly when I started transferring files...
There's actually a fair few pedigrees out there which have my old dragons on them... links will be available as and when the files go up... they're all having to be transferred over to the Mirus CSS and condensed down into sensible numbers of pages... I'm not so fond of a page for each chapter as I used to be...

I should think most of the babies would bond, DNS... they are Pernese after all.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

You can have a couple babies from Berylth if you want though I know you were talking about the really twisted dragons that Shiolar sent. I'm afraid of the flight. *reads the boards and ponders how interestingly weird the flight will be* I'm dying to read the story!
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Hey, Ainchisth and Ambroseth aren't twisted... just weird.