Arx Atra Mons -- Fight #4 has happened! see arena for story!

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Agate!? O.O You're sending me AGATE? Zomg!! (not something I normally would be saying but if it doesn't fit this occasion...)
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD Yes, and he even gets to have a word with you at the beginning of the story, because he's a bucket-head throughout. I figured that if I'm going to give the brainbeast a nexus-appearance, I might as well do it at a place that has a chance of getting him a distinguished dragon! X3

And I'm almost done the story, now, finally....

o.o What do people do when they come to AAM to bond? Do they see Lord Bekirol for a place to live until the hatching?
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

..I think Turguin's killing off lesser beasts while he's there. Bored and hungry kitty.

But that's off the record. ^.^;;

And you have *me* intruged with that story, Dray--I wanna read more!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

<_> If I can get my FTP program to work, there'll be more... lots and lots more... >.<" *kicks the stupid computer*
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*gnaws on Dray's FTP* work!
ImageImageImageImageImage
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I suppose one could have an 'audience' with Bekirol, but I suspect more bonders arrange for rooms via the wiry steward Kul. He keeps AAM running smoothly without killing anything. (Bekirol does enough of that.)

Daily entertainment includes (but is not limited to) watching random Beasts fight to the death, lounging around lord-like watching the harem girls dance, and feasts every evening -- only the best for Bekirol & Family, and the guests he chooses to honor.
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Ah, I see! O.o I left Agate going to see Bekirol, but I was afraid to toy with your characters lest I make him sound too flat. Perhaps I'll write more once the hatching comes out, if you give me a kernel to work off of in relationship to how my bonder fairs with the rest of the hold. XD I don't want to be pompous and say that he immediately gets good treatment, though that's where I'd like to go with him!

...I think I'm going to have to upload this file to geocities. O_o Three different sites, and none of them will take this stupid freaking file. You'd think the brainbeast was saying something... X3

Or maybe my computer's on the fritz. >_< Wargh!
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Anything but the last one.

Agate, don't you want to come to AAM?

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

T_T Apparently not--I've been waiting for five minutes now after hitting 'upload files' on geocities, and /that's/ not even working! >__<"" It's just an htm file, for goodness sakes! I don't understand why it won't upload!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Wait! Success! And immediately after I posted that, too! >:| Just like him to be an ass-hat like that.

http://geocities.com/dracothrope/agate01.htm

Here it is! That (hopefully) won't be the permanent link, but until I sort out what the heck is wrong with my FTP and SFTP programs, it will have to do! I'll send in the candidate form right away. :333
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>_< God damnit!

Ty, I hope you don't mind me tacking on some more. I woke up this morning with an idea that needed to be pooped out, so I've started another chapter. In short, it's just some happenings while my bonder hangs around Arx Atra Mons. If I've written any of your characters wrongly, please PM me or poke me here, once I've got it uploaded? I honest to goodness don't mind re-writing anything (I went back and edited that first chapter about three times, for example) and since I'm writing for you, I'd rather please than offend you!

x.O" I can't... stop... typing...

*chews own hands off*
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

More? Object? Me? Never. :D

JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Hey, Ty! Have you seen the Badger-badger-badger-mushroom-snake thing?

(And, I swear this is not off-topic. XD)
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

o.0 It's not off topic? That's what scares me....
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Mushroom Mushroom!

Yeah, I've seen it, uncountable times. Why?

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

No no - don't ask that!

XD

One of my rpg characters with my friends watches that constantly. She's a bit weird...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Shard, y' gotta know by now that I'm part cat... the Curiousity!!

*stalks Jkat in that awesome feline way that looks like she hasn't got a care in the world...*

((of course, I have to go to werk, and I won't be home until 11ish hours after this post... >.< Curse second shift!))

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

omg an evilbadger candidate *faints*
ImageImageImage
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

X333 I don't wanna tell, it's more fun to let the candidate speak for itself. Um.

Yeah. I'm planning an evil bonder that will hopefully make you giggle. :D
Image Image Image Image
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Excellent.... :twisted:

Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

... I'm tempted to take some chars I sent elsewhere and send them here. I have a feeling the other place isn't ever going to hatch.
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I sent a second app to you, Ty, I just hope I filled everything out properly again. x_x
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

As for my storybit--don't wait on me for it... now that I have 8 hours worth of homework every day for the next few days, I don't think I'll get it done in time for a hatching if you're otherwise ready to go; besides, it's mostly writing for "now they're hanging around at AAM and trying to get in with Bekirol's side of things," along with some self-entertaining plot-stuffs. XD It will only mean more reading for you, and since I'm mostly writing it for myself at this point, I don't want to be heaping you with more work! X33
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Just so everybody knows, Hersean's clutch is officially filled.

But since there are always a ton of eggs (irksome ;) multiple bondings, fratricide-first-meals...) I will accept additional bonders until the end of Friday Oct. 20th.

Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

*sigh* -.- Dammit. I'm missing out on all the clutches I wanted to get in to. Unfortunately, I can't write a damn thing until I have a free moment between classes. Which is never.

*sets her evil baby aside until the next AAM clutch*
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

I'm sure there'll be another, Mystic : )

Or so I'm hoping, cuz the char who I want to bond one won't be able to do so for a long, long time, story-wise XD
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Cacopheny wrote:I'm sure there'll be another, Mystic : )

Or so I'm hoping, cuz the char who I want to bond one won't be able to do so for a long, long time, story-wise XD
Dittoooo!!! I wanted to send a candidate but it would cause so many timeline issues it would make my brain hurt. He can't bond at the same clutch as Syngularity and he can't be on the same planet as Dorian at the same time ... it just won't work. So I hope there are some good eeeeeeevil clutches i can send him to in the future. Muahahahaha.
ImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Me, I'm just puking with suspense!

XD That, and I want to know so that Kat and I can do our Halloween special... but I think we're going to have to push it back if it's not going out until after the 20th!
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

crap crap crap crap crap.... *falls into a black hole*

I'd forgotten that you'd said something about a halloweeny something... I'll try to get it out as soon as possible, but I know folk are still working... ((And I work 4pm to Midnight, so...))

and I'm sorry Mystic; I totally understand about writing around classes and the whole missing-clutches thing. :(

I guess I'll stop trying to figure out the rainbow legs for the Incentive dragons and start working on the bicolored Beasts.

Fortunately the hatching/bonding stories are usually short and gory...

((and my dragon for the exchange is refusing to come into existance so I'll probably end up blacklisted. *pokes muse*))

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

X3 Not to worry... it's my fault for waiting on something to start off another clutch! Take your time and don't feel rushed about it, I still look forward to reading and poking through the pickup list. :3

I know how you feel about the exchange-dragon. x.O" I need more time to work on these kinds'a things!