Arx Atra Mons -- Fight #4 has happened! see arena for story!

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

It worked! :D Thanks, guys!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Hey is there any way I could have an extension on mine? I've just been uber-busy lately and haven't had time for anything dragoning related. Paging has been a disaster. Hopefully I can get her up by tomorrow but I don't know if by the deadline is november 13th, if day of is ok, or it must be day before. Anyway I don't know if that makes sense but I'm sleepy. So yes, extension, can I have one, pweeeze?
ImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Woo got mine up just in time...

http://www.geocities.com/zora_domina@sb ... m-cale.htm
http://www.geocities.com/zora_domina@sb ... m-zera.htm

I'm having a terrible time getting Geocities to link to the file manager for that account. I actually have to go to another account, copy and paste the upload link and then go back to this acct to upload anything. Otherwise apparently sbc/att thinks it's just not there. :/
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Okay Azikota is up. She deserves a story, but has none, because I suck at life. I LOVE her and I WILL be writing more about her and Syngularity in the future ... I just have RL concerns right now :(

She's on Syngularity's stats page...
ImageImageImage
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

This is going to sound really fracking mean, but

PLEASE, for the love of little green dragons, LINK the beasts' pages to their bonds' pages, and the other way around.

I always check via the bonder-page links because in the pre-Forum days, that's all we had... and I'm a creature of habit.

And if I can't find them via the bonder's page... yeah. There was a very very near Ugly Abandonment from last year's Flurry because of that.
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

*Sigh* Suppose that one's my fault, my pages are all junk anyway.

Edits made.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

TyGryph wrote:This is going to sound really fracking mean, but

PLEASE, for the love of little green dragons, LINK the beasts' pages to their bonds' pages, and the other way around.

I always check via the bonder-page links because in the pre-Forum days, that's all we had... and I'm a creature of habit.

And if I can't find them via the bonder's page... yeah. There was a very very near Ugly Abandonment from last year's Flurry because of that.
did someone get abandoned? i know i got Dolph paged. I paged him at school three days after i got him and had three people ask me what he was. XD....:/
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Nope; nobody got abandoned from the Flurry clutches, and Mchawith didn't get to eat any of the beasts from this last batch.
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Hayeeeee...?

If Sil could contact me re: Diosama'kha having a Fight/Flight, that'd be great.

If StarFyre could contact me re: Theris'vani having a Fight, that'd be spiff.

If JKat could contact me re: Cheran'khan & his 'reverse' Fight... that'd be awesome too.

<3

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*grins* Sure thing, Ty. *goes to email a form >.>*
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

:D Wiiiilll do. Just wasn't sure that it was okayed! o.O Shall I send in a form, or do you want to talk about this in PMs more first?
Image Image Image Image
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I thought about Cheran for a good long time, and then decided "why not?" There surely are a number of Beasts and Hydras and dark-souled dragons and hydra-type dragon whorlings who'd be happier to fight rather than be fought-for, right?

(Not that Cheran'Khan needs to be fought for!)

You'll need to decide if it's a Fight (Cheran picks his favorites from those that show up and they fight for the right to bear his brood) or a Challenge (#1 and #2 Fight, #3 fights the winner, #4 fights that winner, etc. etc. until there's only one left standing...)

JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Ha! I think he'd probably go for a Fight. Cheran is all about the picking and choosing.

I'll see about sending a form in. ^__^
Image Image Image Image
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

ok; Cheran & Theris'vani's Fights are up (bottom of the Arena page) so if anybody wants to apply... have at.

I want to see at least five applicants per fight, but I'm not setting a maximum. Neither Cheran nor Theris will mate until somebody "wins", so there's no time limit.

I did however set a limitation for Theris'vani's Fight. NO Hathians or Hath-Hybrids, please. (Unless they're going to be sacrificed for plot purposes.)

(And whoever mates first is brood #4.)

Also; I'll take bonders before there are eggs, in case anybody's sitting on a few and wants to turn them in before they forget.

TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Look, an update!

I need at least one more male to fight for Imperial Theris'vani.
I need females to fight for the honor of bearing Cheran'khan's brood... he's had one girl for several months...

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>.> <.<

Re: Cheran wanting to get it on with the ladeez:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/ ... racun2.png ?

XD
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I do not know if Xaoc Balechild would be too thrilled with her sister appearing on her turf to screw with the Beasts... but don't let that stop you.

"Balespawn rarely pass up an opportunity to mate .... Balespawn females always have an eye out for powerful males." :twisted:

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Ooo, a Balespawn right where there's Dark-spawn at the same time...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

X3 She's kind of busy screwing over my world-thingie at the moment, anyhow... but it'd be entertaining!
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

okay! I have five males in to fight for Theris'vani, so technically there could be eggs any day now.

If you have a male you want in on this fight, I need them ASAP. Please send me a PM right away.

TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Duh...

ok, with StarFyre on a hiatus of indeterminate length, I have no idea when Theris'vani's Fight will actually occur and result in a clutch.

So... are there any other fierce females wishing for reproduction territory? I will consider 'pre-mated' pairs, y'know.

Or any more females to fight for Cheran'khan?

Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Sorry, the only female I got at all attached to Cheran'Khan is the one who has her sights on his bond >.> ... y'know, I prolly oughta ask Kat if that's even still happening, ICly, at this point XD
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

It's all about the plot. *sage nod*
Don't worry; we'll find some sentiment-free moody females somewhere.

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD I can't find any that aren't my Balespawn, and I'm afraid of unleashing more of those on the Nexus... the last thing all the worlds need is an over-running of bad and/or good godlings everywhere! The poor 'little' dragons would be entirely outclassed!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well, 5 headed red gemtoned Cersyla might be pursuaded to join. She will bite though :)

http://www.geocities.com/the_endings/gems4-msc.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

(Mind if I post a bunch of large-sized dames that might make the cut? XD I'm not sure what you (Or Kat) would like, but I'll throw up what might be feasible, and you guys could weed them out?)

Would Myizo'Fask be an okay choice? O.o She's not necessarily evil, but she'd look at fighting for Cheran as a challenge... and she probably wouldn't mind giving shell to a bunch of nasty little buggers. XD I'm not sure if there's information around that says that Geperna -can't- mate with Hydras!

Yusanabth is partially Old World Gold material.

Shotgun already has some nasty-babies under her belt. She's big and mean and gruff!

Taobeth hasn't had offspring yet, but she's a rough-tumbler and could hold her own!

Surisen actually has two heads... perhaps that'd put points in her favor...

Succubus might be a good one! :O She can morph to an AAM-shape and everything!

Vehemoth is likely to make for some cool-coloured babies...

And that's all I've got... X3
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

So... Beasties? Anybody?

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I never did write the fight for Theris, did I?

Well heck, if you'd like me to, I can finish that either tonight or tomorrow. Since she's been waiting... aeons... *snark*
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

That would be splendid... I mean absolutely horrible!... thanks! ^_^