Quizness!

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Samber
Dragon

Quizness!

Post by Samber »

I am a Quizilla freak... despite the fact that I rarely bother to login. :) Anyone else here into that kind of thing, personality quizzes etc?

Yeah... so yesterday I was bored and typed up this huge freakin' what-color-dragon-would-you-ride quiz I wrote a year ago. Took an hour and a half, but the really sad thing is that over 250 peeps have taken it already. 0_o

Odde. Very odde.

Mine's here: http://www.quizilla.com/users/Salali/qu ... n%20be%3F/

And a better, more accurate, funnier-awesome one is here. It's so my favorite quiz evar: http://www.quizilla.com/users/Cavatica/ ... ectness!)/

Anyone else got quizzes to share? (Come! Entertain me! :) )[/url]
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

I got green, though I'm not sure that fits me, because I'm not a flirt, at all :P

I always figured I'd be a female bluerider. A non-lesbian female bluerider with my equally non-gay male greenrider weyrmate. Just to be difficult.
ImageImageImage
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Hee... mine, is a little odd. I tried to avoid using some of the stereotypes most of the other quizzes I found used, and focused on some different ones, so... *shrug* Dunno. I'm thinking there's a good chance the results will be different on mine that with other quizzes.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

I took the other one and it gave me a brown. I think that fits me pretty well as I've always been pretty middle of the road and I'd make a good wing-second if Pern were real, I think :P. w00t for pern. Now I really must get back to work before my boss decides I'm a slacker and fires me.
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:o I got a GOLD? Samber, that is one odd odd quizzy.
But I love it. XP welldone.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

..-stares- apparently it's not just your quiz, i got gold on the otherone, too.
._________.

oh wow that's strange.

But it made my day. ^^; thanks. I had fun not doing what i'm supposed to in class~
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

In the first one, I get a brown. :)

In the second one I got a green, and while others have given me anything from blue to bronze and the occasional gold, I love the explanation of the whole thing too.

And ... "fire hydrant?"
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

;-; hey man, that's my dream. I want to be a fire hydrant! -cries-

ahem.
I used to get all blues, though one quiz proclaimed that i was myself a bronze dragon. ._. whatever they say~
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I always get brown. Always. On those two tests, and every other test I've ever done. Apparently, it's my destiny to be a brownrider. Heh. Works for me. Browns rock.
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

On the first, I was a brownrider. The second, I was a greenrider.
Must be my adaptable nature =P
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

I'm not sure, but I'm thinking the second one, somehow they figured out to make the gender question 'weigh' more or something, hence the title. *shrug* Pretty dang cool if they did, since I couldn't figure it out.

I just tried it, and got gold on both. 0.0 Me who's always thought of herself as a brown or non-stereotypical green...

Oh, and for those who've taken mine, if you're surprised by your results...

SPOILERWARNING!

The 'types I used, if you couldn't figure it out yourself, were as follows.

Green = Not flirt so much as a little silly, slightly focused on external appearance, a little less practical. Would bring a hairdryer on a camping trip, perhaps?

Blue = Hyper, attention-seeking, funny. The first kid in the class to get his liscense, and also the first to have it suspended.

Brown = Solid, dependable, may have leadership traits but doesn't see himself as in charge, in fact may have a bit of an inferiority complex.

Bronze = Not quite as much of a jerk as you might expect. Good people skills, externally focused, willing to work hard to achieve goals. But arrogant, yes...

Gold = Above all, NICE. Friendly, helpful, tries to make herself useful, is practical-minded. May have some of the short-comings of the brown.

And then there's one more, which you will understand if you simply look at the answers you selected...

ENDSPOILER!

Yeah. If you're thinking I'm off my rocker, I did write this right after I reread that one short story with the twins, so there's actually definite canon influence here.
Graeth
Dragon
Location: Burninating all the peasants who live in thatchedROOF COTTAGES!!

Post by Graeth »

Okay...appearently I'm undefined. I keep getting a timeout error or the page comes up with the center blank but the border still intact.

I'm too cool to be classified. 8)
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Well that might explain a little...

I got a gold on the first and a brown on the second one, and was slightly surprised by both
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Brown on sambers & gold on the other one.

>.>

<.<