S'onmul gets around - Round 2 - Moyan+Zenizap - Done!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Post by Guest »

Your Name ~ Feral
Potential Bond - Later - I have a perfect one in mind, just have to get him paged
Choose Two - Black - Gold - Grey - Red - Brown

These are lovely and I hope I'm not too late to snag one
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Nope not too late.

After doing Feral and Trix's there are 4 left: Brown/Red, Grey/Brown, Grey/Red, and Red/Brown! I can't believe how fast they've gone :)

Don't forget: the secondary powers should be ranked from strongest to weakest, that's according to their mom's genes.

TRIX!

Dragon: I'haeryok (Understanding)
Colors: Brown and Gold
Size: 6 feet at shoulder
Powers: Size shift (understand lang), Order magic, Light Magic; Cause cheer, musical assistance ** one is very strong

FERAL!

Dragon: Yolkongang (healing heat)
Colors: Gold and Gold
Size: 8 feet at shoulder
Powers: Order magic, speed, genrehop, (verbal); Fire magic, healing, telepathy

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Your Name: DragonFlight
Potential Bond - Working on it myself, will have it for you later. :)
Choose Two - Grey, Brown

^^;;
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
leilay
Hatchling

Post by leilay »

Gorgeous! I love all the accessories, particularly the earrings. ^^ I was watching because I thought I'd missed out - is it possible to slip under the wire here?

Your Name - Leia
Potential Bond - LATER (I'll make one when I page)
Choose Two - Brown, Red
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wow they're goin like hotcakes... o.0

DF!

Dragon: P'oltchok (jump)
Colors: Grey and Brown
Powers: Order magic, Speed, Light Magic, (verbal); Telekinesis, musical assistance, teleport, cause cheer

LEIA!

Dragon: Oktchehada (place in check)
Colors: Brown and Red
Size: 9 feet at shoulder
Powers: Size shift (understand lang), Order magic, Genrehop; Musical assistance, jingle, teleport, healing

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

*sneakies in*

Link!
http://www.freewebs.com/dragons04/thdeya.htm

*sneakies out*
leilay
Hatchling

Post by leilay »

Shard, I am so happy with this! Love the 'jingle' ability the best.

What a lot to page, but here it is: http://www.geocities.com/leia18/bond/Oktchehada.html

:D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Woo, spell caster :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Two left! :)

Myrror? Were you gonna want one of these babies?

.... And yes, I have another generation planned after this... There are more coming.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Shard, we wubbles you so. XD
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Well, I was, but it looked like they were all taken..
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I believe Grey/Red and Red/Brown are still waiting.

The next generation ..... well, it's out of one of my 12 days dragons, and is being scanned today... :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Your Name- Myrror
Potential Bond - Make, please?
Choose Two - Grey, Red
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

MYRROR!

Dragon: U'mjigim (movement)
Colors: Grey and Red
Size: 9 feet at shoulder
Powers: Size shifting (understand lang), Shapeshifting (verbal), Genrehop; healing, telekinesis ** one is very strong

Bond: Qamoyo is a male Cat Shifter from the Constantflame pack and of the Snow Leopard race. As such, he has silvery fur with black rosettes, amber claws, and sparkling cerulean eyes when in middle and cat forms. As a human, he has hip-length, straight dark silver hair with cerulean eyes, snow-white skin, and a spotted tail. This Cat is sturdy and a kitten. His typical outfit consists of sky blue pantaloons, a rose sleeveless shirt, and a tawny belt. He prefers to fight in Cat form and is most commonly in middle form. He loves to use a spiked whip. He's saucy and peaceful, as well as powerful and accurate. (sushi cat shifter generator I love those)

That leaves one left- anyone who hasn't gotten one? Red/Brown is still here. I will keep it or put it in the Winter Gather or something, if no one wants to claim it :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

(Definitely need to get my hands on that generator. XD)
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Thank you Shard!

Her bond is perfect too ^.^
Shard
Great Wyrm

S'onmul babies and food

Post by Shard »

You're very welcome!

One thing I wanted to add:

While these dragons are *capable* of eating any food, they *vastly* prefer sweets, baked goods and warm liquids to any raw foods or meat. They make an exception for the traditional Pernese "meat roll" dish, which is pastry and meat. :) It's their dad's doing, I swear.

I'm going to get the Winter Gather out shortly, and after that - expect the next generation of these guys. I think it's time I started doing more of these. I'll be running it sort of like the BWR giveaway, in that I'll choose my favorite and breed it to the next eligible mate, and give out the rest. I'm hoping folks like that idea, though I think I'm going to more limit the number of offspring in the future to around 12 or so.

I suspect that my next batch will have something from the reindeerdragon flight, though I've got at least 2 others who will do just fine.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Cool, sounds good, Shard!

(XD These guys are all going to turn into sausage-fat dragons!)
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

A forgotten dragon?? Unless they managed to weasel their way into the Winter Gather, might I take him/her home? All the background information is just too nifty. =)

Your Name - Keilin Alyr
Potential Bond - make
Choose Two - Red/Brown was it?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Didn't make it into the Gather, so yup!

Give me a minute, I'm still working on modifying the WG pages, this one will be up shortly :D I'll edit this post with it.

Righty!

KEILIN!

Dragon: A'nnaeja (Guide)
Colors: Red and Brown
Powers: Size shifting (understand lang), Order magic, Light magic; Telepathy, healing, cause cheer

Bond: Ibezoy, This silly male dragonling has slitted, slit-pupiled, chocolate-colored eyes. His luxurious, curly, red hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a sea urchin. He has a graceful build. His skin is dark, with gray scales on his back. He has prominent wings. He has horns on the side of his head. His wardrobe is complicated and tight, with a mostly green and black color scheme. (7th sanctum dragon-generator)
LINK ONLY - this picture is HUGE and you can cut it, reduce it, do whatever you wish to it, it's been made in City of Heroes :) And yes, my screen resolution is huge, so the screenshots are big :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/ ... ibezoy.jpg

So that draws this portion of S'onmul Gets Around to a close! 23 offspring! Whew! now, in their favor, S'onmul and Liaxeri probably had 3 or even 4 separate clutches together, over time. But these will probably be their only given-away ones. Feel free to send em out places, and be sure to give me links when you're done.

Coming after the Reindeer thing, I'll send the next generation out... bwah hah hah!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Bumping the thread, to tag it as new.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Round 2???How interesting
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ayup. I've already got the next generation drawn, and I've got even more ideas for future breedings. :D

I will definitely keep up with the random generation of bonds, too, if people like that (which I think they do). Specific ones I think I'll list, when the time comes.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

These bonds are freaking awesome, Shard. XD I've never seen such an ecclectic group (and with the awesome dolls and other pictures!) :D So glad to see you're keeping this up.

Post by Guest »

Does Alva have a last name? And since I'm dying from a headache (that I'm trying to keep from turning into a migraine), I'm just posting pics, will get a stats sheet from the high school and fill in stuff, and story, when I get home tomorrow from work.
http://realmofthefeline.freehostia.com/ ... /alva.html
I can't wait to have her bond fly somewhere!! Lovely babies will be had!!
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I didn't create a last name, no, so that's up to you :) The link isn't working, but if you're just putting temp files in I'll wait and see about it :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

LOL the link works now, that's when I know I have a headache - when I don't remember to put the full address in! It's fixed now though, should work fine.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ah, and I don't know if I mentioned much else about the kthari race which Alva is from: http://www.geocities.com/karen_kenobi/k ... -intro.htm

But if it makes things easier she could be a student at Carramba, instead of straight off Mahar.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Template is done, for Moyan and Zenizap... So...

Daddy (Moyangulmandulda)

Mommy (Zenizap Houten)

The dragons will have selections from their parents' powers, of course, and will average somewhere between their sizes (very little variation there). Their colors will include gold, brown, yellow, black, cream, white and light blue.

There will be ONLY 13 of these, 2 for me, 11 to go out.

If you'd like to have one of these, your S'onmul baby must be paged :)

I might be convinced to do more than 11 if lots of people don't get one, but I'm also plotting subsequent generations already AND there is another bonus in the works for a 'not quite' dragon shifter by Moyan... (nope, not with Uma, but ... someone else female and Sangerish.)

If you want to choose colors OR powers, you may do so, but it's either/or.

**Please pick colors from the specific ones listed, they won't get much different. If you want to pick just a couple of each or none at all just say random, and I'll randomize one :)

**Those who get Shapeshifting will also get the 'humanoid' version of the image. I can't expect every single one of these offspring will have Shifting, though so please go easy on me lol.

** Also, if you think you'd like to 'throw back' to one of the powers that Moyan didn't get, but which exist in his parents instead, feel free to suggest it too. I'll be the final arbiter of whether it appears or if it changes slightly.

** All will have verbal speech.
** All will have some form of Healing ability - if you wish, choose between themself+others, or only others (no self-heal). Those with Heal Others only will be stronger in that power than their brothers and sisters with the combo.

** They do not require a bond, but prefer company; their bond or sponsor MUST be of a good, nice, kind or cheerful disposition, no nasty people need apply, as they just won't get past the goodness-detector. :)

** Family name is Houten, females will ' elide their name. Their names are *not* likely to have meanings, this time around. (Saving me a ton of research lol)

COLORS BODY - Gold (metallic), Yellow, Brown, Cream, White, Black, Lt Blue (rare)
COLORS MARKINGS - Black, White, Gold (metallic), Lt Blue
COLORS BELLY - Lt Blue, White, Cream, Black
COLORS FRINGE - White, Cream, Black, Gold, Brown
EYES - Dk Blue, Violet-Blue, Purple, Red, Fucshia

POWERS - Teleport, Sonic Wail Breath, Chameleon, Danger Sense, Multiple Lives, Telepathy; Shapeshift, Speed, Light Magic, Musical Assistance, Cheer

** Note that powers will often combine if they're close and compatable. (one I'm keeping has a musical-sonic wail combo, and a shapeshift-chameleon power, another throws back and can cause a new life in another universe if they die [multiple lives+genrehopping])

FORM!

You:
Powers:
Healing:
Color - Body:
Color - Markings:
Color - Fringe:
Color - Belly:
Color - Eyes:
Gender Preference:
If you want me to create a bond (They do not require bond):

1) Reserved for Shard
2) Reserved for Shard
3) Starfyre
4) Myrror
5) Open
6) Open
7) Open
8 ) Open
9) Open
10) Open
11) Open
12) Open
13) Open
Last edited by Shard on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Miranda: http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/miranda.html
O'hagui: http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/ohagui.html

Hmm...

You!
Powers: randomize? Same for all my other potential choices? I always like shapeshifters though.
Healing:
Color - Body:
Color - Markings:
Color - Fringe:
Color - Belly:
Color - Eyes:
Gender Preference: Uhh.. don't care? =P

Do we need to create a bond/sponsor for these babies? Just wondering, since you don't really say...