DragonFlight's Stuff (OMG UPDATE)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Is Sanctuary of the Sun still around? I keep getting broken links.

I mostly need to know what kind of patterns came from clutch 2 (Aria, Madrigal, etc etc.), but I can't find links to any of the adopted dragons, or the pickup page.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

That's cause I'm still moving crap around and I never reloaded that page. x_x

Like I said, I suck.

That clutch had two varieties of template - one with regular dragon wings and one with floaty feathered wings. They game in every color of the rainbow, though had a mostly pastel base (with a few exceptions, there was a dark grey, a really intense red, and so on). Patterning was either solid, underbelly stripe, a stripe from nose to tip down the back in its entirety, nose-paws-tailtip splotches kinda like a siamese cat, or any combination thereof.

Does that help, or do you need the actual uploads? ^^;;; I can go scrounging if you really need them.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I think I can get what I need out of that description, actually! :D Thank you, DF!

(And you don't suck. :P Moving things around is pain in the butt and takes time!)
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Hey!
I've been revamping my dragon folders and paging stuff, in hopes of sometime getting the Aurie open again..and I found one Red/Black Fariin, from a clutch at the Citadel of Shadows:

http://home.windstream.net/leugers/stor ... ariin2.gif

I still had his old page, but it didn't have any of the info about him..parentage, abilities, and so forth. You wouldn't happen to have those, would you? I can't find them in any of my incoming dragon records (which are badly out of date).
Yeah, thanks.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Fariin's parents are Breasal and Kahan. Breasal can be found here:
http://www.geocities.com/kad_12/tialdusk.html
Kahan is mine and her page is MIA while I update.

His abilities are Telepathy and Poison Sting - his poison in particular is noted to cause paralysis, and in excessive dose, can paralyze the heart and kill its victim. He is immune to his own toxin, and it comes from the stinger on his tail.

There's also one or two other notes I did from that first clutch but I'm sort of 'retconning' a few items and updating them, so other info on that clutch will be available later on. Hope that's ok?
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Yeah, that's good. Thanks!