EverRealm Updates--Lost Clutch Final Growth Spurt (adults)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

Whenever the deadline is, I've got mine up now XD

That way I won't forget about it later.

http://www.theglasswolf.com/cyberpets/c ... iubai.html
and
http://www.theglasswolf.com/cyberpets/chars/balion.html

As for the other critters I got from you, should I email you the links to their pages, since there isn't a Chaos of Color clutch thingy on the Nexus anymore?
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Yes, please do.

In fact, I had asked in this thread that everything else be sent to my e-mail address...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

http://www.edgeofshadows.com/EverRealm/OAB.html

I've decided to allow those that run the agencies, if they take other agencies creatures to breed (namely dragons), to allow them to take dragon whorlings to breed once they've reached the level they can send them out themselves, no matter the level of the sender.

Now, sofar this only affects three people: Phoenix, DragonFlight and Icecat, and I'm not sure about Icecat (Icecat, you plan on ever taking in other people's dragons for flights and breeding them? I'll add your agency to the list if you are) though it means that when they've got open flights/applications for dragons, you can send in your dragon whorlings, no matter what your level is.

Of course, you'd still be able to send CoC, IAF, Shadowpeak Sands and Random Clutches where-ever they'd be accepted, reguardless.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*bumps* Change noted in top post*
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

I plan on reopening the EverRealm right before the new year, or at least right after. I'm going to make a few changes, and should hope to fix the pages to reflect that in the next week.

I'm keeping the breeding restrictions dropped on Whorlings, though limiting non-whorlings to fusion-based 'breedings' only. Since the only breedings I've seen have had either just whorlings, or were fusion-based (namely Phe's biosynths), I don't forsee this to be a problem. ^.^

As for forms on the site, I'm not going to do do all forms all the time, just how many I feel I can do per week. I'll explain more on this once I get everything set up.

Until then, it's still closed, and I'm still banning anyone that ignored the 'EverRealm is Closed' notice on my front page.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>.> And will the listings be up for whorlings/creatures that have gone out? *still has to put a tonne up, but isn't sure where to send the links!*

:3 Glad to see you're getting started up again!
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Dray wrote:>.> And will the listings be up for whorlings/creatures that have gone out? *still has to put a tonne up, but isn't sure where to send the links!*

:3 Glad to see you're getting started up again!
*laughs*
*laughs more*
*cracks up*

Ehe, no. There's over 20,000 EverRealm creatures, and the only time I have the time to work on such an endevor is during the summer (and even then, since I didn't get it done last summer, either). Just send URLs to myrror_moonscale@yahoo.com and I'll file them away for eventual putting up.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*points to first post*
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

I'll try to write sommat up when I get back o.o :: leaving tomorrow morning for vacation XD ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Not a problem ^^
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

The EverRealm forms are reopen!

http://www.edgeofshadows.com/EverRealm/Reservation.html

though be sure to read the rules on the index as well.

Any questions on how I do forms now? And since it's just opened, you may send in forms now for next week today.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

I am having a Valentine Pairs giveaway at my LJ community.

http://community.livejournal.com/everre ... 67724.html

All the information is there, you don't have to be a member to participate, since the forms need to be e-mailed to me. ^^
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Update on the 'Lost Clutch' in the first post.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

After too many forms coming in on closed days, and new adopters sending in non-random forms, I've updated the page you come to right before going to the forms.

http://www.edgeofshadows.com/EverRealm/Reservation.html

Does this look ok to everyone? Understandable?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Makes sense to me :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

New 'Lost Clutch' information up top ^.^
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

... I so need to get more story written for Yulee >.>

:: goes to make a note of such ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh dear, and I still have Faraway as a youngster!

Myrror, if you want to read any storybits I have for him, they'll all start here:

http://www.deviant-uprising.com/dray/bo ... tory09.htm

He's mostly mentioned off-hand, but I plan to have a couple of chapters that are centered on him in the near future (I'll link them to you in this thread, since I know how boring it can be to read for someone else's characters when they don't really have anything to do with anything. XD). He's going to be on Avengaea for a while, probably in Kat's city of crossbreeds, Ampil, while his friends learn how to master their Aven-magic. He'll... probably be puttering around, really, and trying to find a purpose for himself. XD

When you say 70-80 biological years, do you mean in-character years? O_O" Or do you mean that they'd be like 70-80-year old men and women? That doesn't sound right but it's the only other thing that I can think of!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Oh oh oh I think I can field this one while Myr is at work. (Myr, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Dyrmyst grow mentally way slower than people, so their 70-80 year range is like teenager.

Myr is saying that physically, the dragons have advanced to the 70-80 year mark in physical and mental advancement.

So yes, I guess that means 'in character years'. What you have to remember is that they're speeding through this. Lilith, their sister from the same clutch (the only one not time-warped) is over 100 years old and is an adult both mentally and physically.

They're speeding through their growth spurts way faster because they seem to be catching up with normal time. So when they're all finished, they'll be the equivalent of Lilith's age (or close to it) but they won't have lived -nearly- that long. I think one of the earlier spurts Myr listed as happening almost overnight, if not over a couple of days.

If that made sense, which I hope it did. ^^;;;
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Ah, alright, that makes sense! How soon after the hatching of the eggs was the first growth spurt, again? I'm kind of lost when it comes to these. If it was soon after then I'm going to have to include that into my guy's story--which could be fun!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

That I don't remember, Myr or someone who remembers should field that one. ^^
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

It was when they were about six months old; I think we could make it a little earlier, but it should have started by about six months
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>_>" Oh dear. I need to read my info before going and using someone else's species as a semi-main char in my stories. XD
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Well, it's more to say that these dragons aren't growing at a steady rate, but will have sudden, major growth spurts. Perhaps yours hasn't caught up yet, Dray ^.^;
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

It's definitely getting written into the next chapter, at any rate. XD I have to go back and read your first post to see what-all I need to know in order to do a half-decent job of writing it, however!
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Like I mentioned before, Myrror doesn't know about Faraway--yet. It's very feasable for a dalake-kin born outside not to know exactly what they are, at least until their first change. Myrror certainly didn't know about her dalake heratige until long after her First Change.

He will know once this red flamy dragon shows up on your doorstep wanting to 'bless' him ^.^
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Does that happen after their first change, and is it something that you give us the info for and we just write--or is it something that you'd rather RP out?

Oh! Also, what's it like to shift, is it painful and can someone watch it as it's happening? Or does it happen right away in the blink of an eye?
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

The First Change itself is not painful or tramatic (for the most part ^.^;), but can happen DUE to pain or trama. Definately a surprise if they don't know about it.

And it's not instant-instant. Other people could be in the area when it happens.

Hmm. I'll give a short personality blurb for those I haven't gotten named yet with the other info, don't know when I'd have time to RP them.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*bump* little new info concerning Myr's clutch
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

o.O Spirit of destruction? Oooh... Mystic's not gonna be happy about that. ^_^ I am though. Woo! *murrs* Maybe I can use this new found inspiration to write something for him.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;