DF's Deadline & To-Do Lists!

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

@_@ Ranum's clutch will have been open for almost two months by that point, is the depressing part. ~Sigh~
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

i know this is probably a question reflection poor organization and not much in the head on my part, but. . . DF, do i have someone in Ranum's clutch? i got someone written up but i can't remember if i got them sent in. . . . . ^^;;;;;

finals next week and a hectic weekend ahead. . . . *sighs* gambatte!
Hawkings Crest

"While I have no clue wot you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence wotsoever."
~Kyouya-sama, Ouran High School Host Club
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

No, you don't. I have to update the page, but as of right now, I have one from Sil, one from Dray, and one from Jess D. and -that's it-.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

Do you take shared stories? Like, sisters, classmates, both a character and a previously sponsored dragon, lovers, a talking cat and the dog that chases her, ect, ect, ect?
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

If you read my rules you see I don't even require stories at all, they're just optional and a bonus.....
Database Being Revamped

GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

Well, yes, but some people really don't like them at all, so I'm just checking. Stories are fun!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I personally couldn't care less, or it would be on the rules list. O.o
Database Being Revamped

GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

Ok, right! Thanks. Just trying to figure out what to write...
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

I'm sorry Skysong - I've had Oledano in waiting for you and hadn't wanted to send her in because I hadn't finished her story. ^____^;
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

Rachael wrote:I'm sorry Skysong - I've had Oledano in waiting for you and hadn't wanted to send her in because I hadn't finished her story. ^____^;
Huh? o_o
seraaches
Fledgling

Post by seraaches »

*fluffs at* kk, thankies! i'll dig up her sheet and get her. . . (( or him. . oo; )) on a page and send in asap. that'll be tomorrow or next weekend. ^^;; gomen nasai for being a lametard!
Hawkings Crest

"While I have no clue wot you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence wotsoever."
~Kyouya-sama, Ouran High School Host Club
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Skysong wrote:
Rachael wrote:I'm sorry Skysong - I've had Oledano in waiting for you and hadn't wanted to send her in because I hadn't finished her story. ^____^;
Huh? o_o
...I'ma ditz.

:: goes to die now ::
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

*ressurects* No dying for teh Rachael! :O
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ok, I'm a bit confused now, what just happened? O.o
Database Being Revamped

GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

No idea. I sent you Avalon and Enki, old rivals that have almost agreed to set aside their differences.

That was fun to write. Thanks.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

:: is ressurrected, looks around :: Oh my! It's Easter! In a specific, non-Christian way!

I was meaning to tell DragonFlight that I'd been holding on to Oledano since I wanted to send her in. I absentmindedly wrote Skysong, however, after having just spent time explaining to someone what a Gagillian Frogia dollars is and what it could never buy in a Sammy. ^__^; And apparently my brain fizzles, like carbonated beverages. I apologize.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Don't forget, the deadline for Ranum and Requiem's clutch at the Sanctuary is only four days away! I will not extend the deadline further! (It's already had an extra month!)
Database Being Revamped

jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

I sent my candidate in, right? I think I remember doing it, but I want to make sure. Her name is Linara
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

didja get my pair? I wouldn't want them to go poof and never get to the hatching. (Shuttle CRASH! Plot twist! Do the plot twist! *dances*)
WARN!NG: Contents in cup may be giddy. Do not goad or attempt to distract with something shiny.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

@Jess: Yes, I got Linara.

@Gilded: I don't think I got yours. O.o;;;
Database Being Revamped

GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

PLOT TWIST!

...or not. I re-sent them. Didja get them this time? Avalon and Enki.
WARN!NG: Contents in cup may be giddy. Do not goad or attempt to distract with something shiny.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Did you get my candidate(s)? Bentley and Maximillian?
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

@Gilded: Yes, got them this time.

@Phe: Definately got those too. XD

My apologies, I thought the candidate page for Sanctuary had been updated. It is now, if you sent me someone and they aren't posted yet, then I didn't get them. @_@
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

A nice new format to all my updates now, there you go! ^.^
Database Being Revamped