Random Dragon, Random Giveaway

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

You can have #6. But I'll put it up tomorrow, because it's bed time for me now and I'm sleepy. And I've run out of personality ideas.

And I don't mind colouring a few more, if needed, so it's no problem.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Yayness! And no worries, I won't have time to get them up before tomorrow anyways...

Sleep good!
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

Hehe.. umm... can I gank #15 then as my third one? Since it's the last from this batch it's okay if you say no so someone else can grab it :3 Just thought I'd ask!

Thank you!

Also, should we reply in this thread with links to them once we get them up?
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*blinks* .. Wow. I go to school and then run around after school in the pouring rain and thunder/lightning (yeah, my friends and I are real smart, walking down train tracks in a storm *facepalm*) and then spend two hours drying off at my friend's house... and miss dragons.

On a side note, I'm going to be /laughing/ (not) when my little cold turns into like, the flu or something from running around in the rain today. Especially because, in some of my classes, missing a day equals a zero that can't be made up. Oi vey.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

*headpokein* Can I have number 15? Seeing as I didn't get any, and 'cuz I need more dragons and such for the Tera-Cano wilds.....
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Posting the links here is just fine, and thanks to everyone that has done so already. At some point I'll make a records page or something...

Xalia

Name: H'danton
Colour: Blue striped brown
Powers: Earth magic, water magic, metamorphosis, telepathy, brown fire breath
Personality: H'danton likes to feel like he's in control, and so he's naturally rather bossy, and tends to throw tantrums if he doesn't get his way. He is capable of sulking for quite some time, responding to everyone with purely monosyllabic replies. However, when he is respected and when he feels like he's in charge, he is a very powerful and effective leader, able to take others strengths and weaknesses into consideration when coming up with plans.

Skysong

Name: L'kalia
Colour: Pink striped and pointed pink
Powers: Illusion magic, storm magic, psionic blast, telepathy, pink fire breath
Personality: On one hand, L'kalia is sweet, innocent and adorable, the perfect little lady that most simply can't help but love. She is a rather cute dragon, after all. But on the other hand, she is rather deceptive and manipulative, not to mention subtly evil when she doesn't think anyone is watching or she feels that she can get away with it. It's always just minor evil, though; L'kalia is not going to be taking over the world any time soon.

Asha Wermyst

Name: S'nenian
Colour: Blue and green dappled teal
Powers: Water magic, storm magic, shapeshifting, vocal speech, green fire breath
Personality: S'nenian is as calm and serene as they come, although he is also a very friendly and amicable individual; he is, therefore, a very good listener and is generally rather sympathetic to others troubles. The only issue is that he can occasionally be somewhat too nosy and meddling for his own good; he feels that everyone can benefit from his wisdom, even though his contributions are not always welcome.

Starfyre
((I coloured an extra one just for you, so you don't miss out. :) ))

Name: V'taiya
Colour: Pink dappled blue
Powers: Wind magic, light magic, invisibility, telepathy, blue fire breath
Personality: As fickle as the winds that she controls, V'taiya is a very unpredictable and intense dragon to be around. She is, amongst other things, an insatiable flirt, although it seems rather difficult for her to decide just which of the suitably sized male dragons she likes this week. Her mind changes with the wind, pretty much, and making an actual decision is completely and totally beyond her.

There we go. Done, for the time being. This was pretty fun, though, so maybe I'll do another giveaway at some point in the future.
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

S'enian is here, with a Zephyr flit:

http://home.alltel.net/leugers/stormsig ... enian.html
(You'll have to copy and paste the address, it won't let me put it all down with the apostrophe.)

Oh, BTW, can these dragons bond? I wanta get him in a clutch....
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

^_^ Thanks Shiolar! I love V'taiya, she's such a pretty shade. *snugs the little airheaded dragoness*
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Glad you like her, StarFyre.

And yes, Asha, they can bond if you wish them to.
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Coolness!
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Got my three up! I put them all on one page, I hope that's okay!

http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/bonds/trio.html
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

Ooh, thank you - so pink ^__^

I'll try to get her up soon, but my weekend looks to be very busy..
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Don't worry too much, Skysong. I'm not putting any deadlines on these just yet, I don't think... maybe around Christmas time I'll check to see who's been put up...

And... I really couldn't resist doing such a vibrantly pink one...
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

Heh heh, I don't suppose they can do cross-species breeding, can they? *picturing a bright pink Enkeyn..*
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

They can breed with any other dragon species of a similar size, so since they range from 20 to 35 feet in length (or something along those lines), they could cross-breed with Enkeyns. The shapeshifting ones, of course, can become larger or smaller as required, also.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

My two boys are up! I will probably wind up using them in flights, sooner or later. :)

http://www.geocities.com/carramba_high/ ... nsors2.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
GildedLilly
Fledgling

Post by GildedLilly »

I got mine up at http://www.geocities.com/gildedplain/Lris.html and http://www.geocities.com/gildedplain/Chva.html

Ignore the funky titles, ok? They have become- knights. Yes, fithy english knnniggits. Well, not filthy or english, but knights none the less. And not really knights, either- oh, whatever. They're UP, and that's all that matters.