Dray's 'Save My Sanity' Giveaway - Closed, Due Jan 14

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Shiny. 83

So whose random word does "Solakeri" come from? I'm quite sure "monk" turned into Myrror's Novitiate, since that word saw use in the very same book I got "monk" from, but.... X3

Et voila! http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... lakeri.htm
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

(See first post for image)
Kitsuneko
Name: Parthanerus Mei'Keromazon
Species: Hybrid
Hatchling Height: 5'5"
Adult Height: 17'
Colour: Red/Red
Element: n/a
Element Ability: n/a
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Fire Immunity, Acid Immunity
Personality: Parthanerus is the kind of dragon who would live with a mirror strapped to his muzzle if he could. He's just that good looking. His motives for doing good are not so selfless as some of his siblings -- Parthanerus loves good press and will do anything to obtain it. Whether that means being in the right place at the right time, or perhaps hiring some goons to drop little Timmy down the well to later save the day... well, it's not Parthanerus' fault if there just aren't enough people in danger that need saving these days!

(See First Post)
Astra
Name: Fertralazar Mei'Keromazon
Hatchling Height: 5'
Adult Height: 16'
Colour: Red/Orange
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Fire Immunity, Corruption Immunity
Personality: Fertralazar has been around the block a few times, and frankly, he's sick of people. He doesn't much like the way that folks seem to be in need of help all the time and so usually when he hears a plea, he runs in the opposite direction. Call him more of an animal person, but Fertralazar has tried so hard to do good in the past, and it just wasn't working out for him.

(See First Post)
Mud
Name: Fratercula Filideshonshiarnath
Colour: Red/Brown
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Fire Immunity, Heal Others
Personality: Fratercula doesn't play by the rules, she's a tough cookie that nobody's going to crumble! A rebel without a cause... yet, Fratercula goes where she pleases and does what she pleases. It helps that what she pleases to do is to save the day, when she can. If there were dragon-sized harley's, she'd be on one. She's already got the funky horns and the mean expression!

(See First Post)
Houka Ryuu
Name: Yuurafiyara Filideshonshiarnath
Colour: Yellow/Orange
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Fire Immunity, Breath Weaopon (Lightning)
Personality: Yuurafiyara seems to lack the firey spirit of her Yautjadragon predecessors. She's a cheerful spirit, very kind and very happy to help, but she's not very brave, and she has a difficult time in standing up for herself.

(See First Post)
Jess D
Name: Rananannum Mei'Keromazon
Colour: Yellow/Red
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Breath Weaopon (Lightning), Anthro-Dragon Spectrum Shifting
Personality: Sweet and playful, Rananannum (say that five times fast!) is like the oblivious kid-brother; he's adorable and he inevitably gets all the attention for it. He may be a little self centered, but he'd never hurt a fly, so he's relatively harmless.

Unyko
Name: Calleabeau Mei'Keromazon
Colour: White/Black
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Breath Weaopon (Lightning), Heal Others
Personality: Calleabeau is nothing if not chivalrous soul. He's especially a gentleman, and tends to treat females of all ages and species in higher regards than males. He's good-natured and cheerful, if a bit narrow-minded, and he absolutely loves making somebody smile. If he's a bit of a ladies man, at least he does everything he can to make them happy!

Cy
Name: Lucinashon Mei'Keromazon
Colour: Yellow/Black
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Breath Weaopon (Lightning), Huntermind Communication
Personality: Lucinashon doesn't really give a rats ass about the world at large. He? has everything together. The only thing that Lucinashon really cares about is himself, though that doesn't mean that others can't get close to him. It just takes a lot of time to break through his tough-guy style of life.

(See First Post)
Asha
Name: Hindannberag Mei'Keromazon
Colour: Red/Red
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Fire Immunity, Acid Immunity
Personality: Hindannberag does not put up with ignorance or ineptitude in those around him -- he simply can't stand seeing people falter or fail simply because they don't have everything together. This means that he's always popping his head in and offering advice.

(See First Post)
Silver Midnight
Name: Erautecan Mei'Keromazon
Colour: Orange/Yellow
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Fire Immunity, Huntermind Communication
Personality: Erautecan is an upper-crust sort of dragon. Of the elite, if you will. He doesn't really pay much attention to the little people, but when he does find a person interesting... well, the results are usually epic. Or romantic. Or a mix of both. When he gets into somebody's life he rarely ever leaves without a mark.
Last edited by Dray on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Bwah. I love him muchly. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Your Name: DragonFlight
Warm Colour #1: #333333
Warm Colour #2: #FFFFFF
Warm Colour #3: #FFCC00
Any Colour #4: #33CCFF
Pick a # Between 1 and 10: 3
Favorite Classic Metal: Bronze
First Word that Comes to Mind: Enchanted
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Ooo, lovely! Thank you :D

Rananannum will be paged this weekend!
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Your Name: J to the Katkina (yo)
Warm Colour #1: e43c1a
Warm Colour #2: f6eab4
Warm Colour #3: a22907
Any Colour #4: b0a49e
Pick a # Between 1 and 10: 8
Favorite Classic Metal: Copper! :D Y'all.
First Word that Comes to Mind: Y'ALLL.
Image Image Image Image
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

*gleetacklesonLucinashon*

Thanks Dray :D
I'll have him paged soon.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

This giveaway is now closed.

Any applications after this post will be void.

Those who slipped in under the wire, I'll have yours available for pickup the next time I'm on me laptop. X3
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Here's Euphuisatic: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/b ... satic.html

I've got too many ideas for his story now... XD Once I settle on one he'll probably end up with a novel rather than a story...heh...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

Oh wow... I -love- his personality, and his look! Thank you so much. *has an idea*
Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.

Post by Guest »

ooo, thanks! what a personality XD
hopefully getting paged this weekend, I have to basically re-organize my site because I didn't plan ANYTHING to begin with and it's going to turn into a mess really quickly if I let it continue this way.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Sorry for the delayed reply ... I LOVE Fertralazar, he's so awesome. His personality lends to so many good (and angsty) story ideas. I'll page ASAP! Thank you!
ImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Glad you guys are liking this! ^_^ Thanks for all of the comments! To everyone who got a dragon, feel free to toss me a link in this thread and I'll update the first post... if I skip yours, just poke me at some point? X3
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

Here is mine, Dray:

Annalashon Mei'Keromazon
http://www.treval-dragonry.wolf-mage.co ... ashon.html
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Dragonflight
Name: Catcherart Mei'Keromazon
Colour: Black/White
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Corruption Immunity, Heal Others
Personality: Catcherart is a dragon with a very short fuse. Crotchety to begin with, he often snaps and snarls at those who attempt to invoke his temper. Despite this, he has a higher calling -- he feels compelled to heal the hurts of others, whether they be physical or otherwise. This means that while he attends to healer-like samaritan duties, he'll often grump his way into battle in the aid of whomever he's charged himself with protecting.

JKatkina
Name: Monopoloy Filideshonshiarnath
Colour: Orange/Tan
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Vocal Speech, Fire Immunity, Huntermind Communication
Personality: Monopoloy is self confident, to say the least. 'Foolhardy' or 'reckless' might be closer to the mark. She is strong-willed and never backs down for a fight -- in fact, you'll often find her starting fights of her own, but only for a good cause. She gets very attached to what she calls family, whether they be related by blood or friendship, and she'll go down swinging (and clawing and biting) to protect those bonds. She also, surprisingly, yearns for motherhood, seeking the transition between youth and responsibility as if to heighten her own sense of accomplishment.

Aaand that should be all of them! :) Their due one month from the day that they were posted; please post the links in this thread; updates to already linked dragons are in the first post.
Last edited by Dray on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

ImageImageImage
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Novitiate Filideshonshiarnath's up ^^

http://www.edgeofshadows.com/ShadowEdge ... rnath.html
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Added to the list, thanks!

Post by Guest »

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Mud, is your icon a gasgon from Dragon Warrior Monsters? Because that's pretty awesome if it is. I used to love that game when I was about 14 :lol:
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

http://dustwind.bravehost.com/tapiridae.html

Still fiddling with everything, and I have a story planned, but he's up. <3

Post by Guest »

Astra wrote:Mud, is your icon a gasgon from Dragon Warrior Monsters? Because that's pretty awesome if it is. I used to love that game when I was about 14 :lol:
yeah! I loved that game so much X3 and i love gasgon. Poor little kamikaze dragon.

Post by Guest »

is this still open because these are lovely and I'd love to get one
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Nope, it's closed. I made a post further up stating as such.

Post by Guest »

sorry bout that, no problem

Post by Guest »

Yuurafiyara Filideshonshiarnath is up.

http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/ad/yarume-yuurafiyara.htm
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Here's Rananannum!

http://www.geocities.com/dragonstale20/ranan.html

I love his name, by the way :D Very musical
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Thanks for the links! All the draggies that were paged are linked from the first post, and their images taken down from the pickup-posts.

To everybody that still needs to page your dragons, you have one month to do it from the day they were posted -- that is, if they were posted on December 14, they're due up on January 14!
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Hindannberag:

http://home.windstream.net/leugers/stor ... indan.html

A bit bare, but I'm in a hurry before I have to run off and do something else...