DragonFlight's Stuff (OMG UPDATE)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Yup. ^^ I give you babies, even if you send me no stories. ^^ They default to the parents unless they bond (in which case you get an NPC or you pick an existing character to give me), unless otherwise specified. And even if you don't notice they clutch, you get them. Like Kailaveth's keeper hasn't gotten back to me yet, but I saved her one anyway, even though he needs a bond. ^^
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Awesome awesome...thanks DF! I was worried I was going to miss out on them...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Bumping again.

Still not much response on Purplex & Florid Chorus' clutches. A reminder that these do not require a story, just stats....or vice versa.

However, I am going to hold off the deadline for another week at least, due to my approaching work deadline. Certain things need to get done and I don't really have time to draw right now.

Also, this means that Kailaveth's babies will grow with a bit of a delay, as I won't be checking for their posting/updates/URLs until after said work deadline.

Apologies for once again having to alter dates, but work takes a priority in this case.

Hopefully that will give interested people time to submit to the Sanctuary. Also note that once I pass my June deadline at work, I will place a deadline on Kalhati's clutch. Kalhati's clutch has ranked offspring. I am altering my original statement on story requirement - stats alone are ok, but a candidate without a story will be unable to receive a high ranking beast.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

You're accepting stats sheets? >.> I may put some together, though it depends on if artdragon is actually working again if I can get them up in time! How detailed are you looking for? (Just looking through some of yours from your database... are those a good level?)
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ah, my database ones are getting revamped so most of the data is missing from those.....but they don't have to be terribly detailed. I normally accept stats sheets anyway, some clutches are just a bit plot-liney and sometimes have different requirements. But for the most part, stats sheets are fine. However detailed you want to be, it's up to you.
Database Being Revamped

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'mo try and get you someone, or two :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I have a trio of cougar-morphs on the way but their story keeps writing itself ;) I'll be finished this evening on them and have the link here as soon as it's done.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I just sent two stats-page candidates, DF! :3 Thanks again for extending the deadline a week or so! I haven't managed to get one of your dragons in a while... I can't wait to see how these little tykes are going to look! ^_^

(Yay getting the Nexus moving again! XD)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

This story refuses to end :)

I'm going to put up what I have, it's more than enough to show you the characters lol... I need to end it two different ways, because though I started it for dragons, it's also based in my ex's universe and I want him to think about using it for his game.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Heehee.
Database Being Revamped

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Okay, form sent and current page is up. It ends in the middle of a sentence lol. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~Giggle~ Well, I have all reported forms so far, just FYI, since my updates on the Sanctuary page are practically non-existent. <_<;
Database Being Revamped

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD There's still Tamblyn on the candidates page! (If that tells me how old it is...!) *giggles*
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Yah, no kidding. ^^;;;;
Database Being Revamped

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Tha's alright, so long's they're received, all is well. :3 What day did you say you were pushing the deadline to? (And how's your work going? Sounds like you've gotten quite busy!)
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Deadline pushed until after I finish this work. It's going well. It'll be done no later than the end of June, maybe before that. Can't be helped, I'm even doing stuff on weekends. <_<;;;
Database Being Revamped

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Seriously? O_o''' Yikes, that's some heavy-duty work! Good luck with the final push! :D
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Updates at the top.
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Brief message posted. ^_^
Database Being Revamped

Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Aw, rats. I was totally gonna send a char or three to their clutches, too. Guess that's what happens when my phone line is down for a week. x.x

::wonders if she can wheedle a trade or something:: <.< ... >.> ...
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

DF, did I actually upload and send you a couple of characters to Pur and Florid's clutch? O.o' I'm drawing a blank, but I swear I wrote up a stats page and uploaded something!

X3 In either case, whoo, a new hatching... I love seeing your arts. Can't wait for this one!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I have Rip and Huldah Garandeklaven from you for this one, Dray. ^_^
Database Being Revamped

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Perfect, thank you!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Brief announcement at the top.
Database Being Revamped

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Woot, found a candidate to finish and just sent her in. Yay!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Gah, and I had the candidate up and storied and everything. x.x Silly me for forgetting the deadline. Again. *facepalm* *hopeful for that possible deadline extension?*

(And I would've actually tried to sneak him in anyway, but your site seems to be down..? Either that or my computer suddenly doesn't like it. <.<;)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DragonFlight »

Not your fault, my server does seem to be down. And yeah.....deadline extension cause I fell behind again with some work. @_@ Dunno for how long....least a week. x_x
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Long time no update. I'm getting back in the swing.

I'm looking to have backed dragons grown and out over my long weekend.

Kalhati's clutch is now on last call if you want in. Story, however short, is required. Hatchlings have beast rank. Since there is no restored form yet, I'll take PMs for any remaining stragglers.

Also, if I've promised you a clutch slot somewhere that hasn't gone out, you might want to pass me a reminder. I think I have them all, but one never knows....and if I miss you for some reason, don't hesitate to drop a PM and lemme know to fix it.
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I swear, I'm tempted to stop giving myself deadlines. I always miss them. @_@

I'm doodling some right now, so cross your fingers.

Kalhati's clutch will remain last call / open a little while longer until I catch up.
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Posted in first post and stuff.
Database Being Revamped