I'd like some genes please.

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Much deal. :3
-clings- thankyouthankyouthankyou. ._. you have donated much genes to me lately- i owe you a lots. ^^
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

H'okey, sorted by gender:

Females:
Light Court Gold Darasath
Light Court Red Osaeth
Light Court Purple Aheth
Blood Court Purple Azsoth *snigger* I just realized she's as bad as the Hath-hybrids I created...
Blood Court Green Sesuth
Dark Court Gold Renoth
Dark Court Red Anath
Dark Court Green Lombeth

Males:
Light Court Bronze Luzuth
Light Court Blue Omasbeth
Blood Court Brown Durunath
Blood Court Red Ticoloth
Blood Court Blue Sueth >.> The poor boy wants to be a girl! (I'm serious, that's what Nae wrote in his personality blurb..)
Dark Court Bronze Krith ^.^ He has a fun personality.. *snickers* I see much story between him and Luzuth..
Dark Court Purple Haznath

I have some.. interesting personalities in there ^^ Story fodder!! But seriously - Krith is apparently obessed with Luzuth, Haznath is so pretty no one believes he's a guy, Sueth is jealous of Haznath because of that, Renoth is a strange Dark Court in that she's willingly working with Darasath to keep the group in some sort of order (and her entire Dark Court following is just waiting for her too nice attitude to snap), Azsoth is a bolt of blood-marked purple causing trouble and running everywhere, Ticoloth is obsessed with humans to the point where he's taught himself to walk 'upright' ... and he's large bronze-sized *snerk*...

Ah well, that's the Final Clutch-ers that I have.. somewhere in my lists should be two more that aren't from the Last Clutch, but they're both male, and I think I have their colors listed already.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I'm fine with the Pairings, DNS. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

oh, one last thing-
ty, kitsu, star.

for the main clutches,do you guys want a story? and, if you do, do you want to write it? If you'd rather, I'll /try/ to write a story, but nopromises. :3 so yeah.
and don;t feel like you have to write a story, uif you don't want to.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

oh, hey. I've been looking through the VC info, but i haven't been able tofind this info, so i shalt ask.

can anyone tell me if VC dragons have a gender preference dealio? Like, will girlies only bond girl candidates, or will golds only bond females? or something? and where the info's at.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I don't care either way if there's a story, personally, but I'm probably not going to be able to write one. *shrug*
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

As far as what I remember, they don't -- but it's so hard to find any proof of that. I think there were some in the last clutch that bonded cross gender, but so many of the links don't work, or were never updated, and except in cases of the dragon being an unexpected gender the dragons gender is never noted.

Y'know, on that list... out of over 150 dragons.. I don't think even half are up anywhere.. *sad*