Uh Oh! (Closed Again)

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Are we allowed to send someone who is standing somewhere as a candidate? I would love to RP with Zialana but she is at the AD which hasn't hatched yet and therefore I'd have to suspend reality a bit, but would that be allowed?
ImageImageImage
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Your Name: Phoenix
Your Email: thexenoqueen@gmail.com

Character's Name: Ineju Kaveh
Character's Stats: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... /Ineju.htm
Notes: Will be accompanied by his bond ( http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... Siebel.htm ) and pet-slash-tormenter ( http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... 2Loeki.htm ).

Ah, my favorite little NPC explorer/mailman-type. :) Perfect situation for him to wind up in!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Astra - I don't see why they can't play, since I didn't really specify a relative time......that and this RP will likely take awhile. ^_~ So I'd say sure, go at it.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:o darn, if i'd've known that, i might've used someone else.
ah well. <3 I do adore Daischa. so yay~
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

*sits amidst a scattered pile of clocks, calendars, and the pieces of what appears to be a cell phone, a mallet in her lap*

Timing... always the timing... *mutters*

*hefts the mallet over her shoulder and glares at the cell phone fragments*

I'm going to be online only sporatically tonight (my parents are visiting, and a friend of ours is staying the weekend) and I'm going to be roleplaying tabletop probably all evening Sunday. Could I still submit a character despite my fuzzy schedule, or should I sit this one out?
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

I think you'd be able to. This isn't a "one night" thing, it's an "as long as it takes" thing XD If you can't post until tomorrow, or next week, I expect that'll be okay
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

I hope so. *looks slightly pouty*

I don't want to miss a roleplay with Ketie and Dark Shadow. Despite the fact that my character won't know who they are. And I certainly won't metagame. Nope.

*shifty eyes*

No, I will be good. I will not be a nuisance. I no longer have a tagalong, attention-hungry muse yelling in my ear, so I will not be a nuisance. *chuckles lightly*
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

What Caco said. :P
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

I may be a bit late, depending on when you start the RP. I'm going to pick Magika up from the airport tonight, so I'll be out for the next few hours. I'll jump in when I get back though!
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Thanks, DF. *snugs* I know some GMs aren't too thrilled by players who miss the introductory session(s), so I just wanted to make sure all was okay.

And while we're at it:

Your Name: Keilin Alyr
Your Email: sunrise_twilight@yahoo.com

Character's Name: Slyan Zotreth d'lil Ssol Charnaggen (most just call her Slyan)
Character's Stats: http://www.geocities.com/sunrise_twilig ... /slyan.htm

Oh, and by the by, among the "scholarly types" residing in the city, might there be a mage who would be interested in tutoring a young Silshar interested in magical theory, or at the very least wouldn't mind a long discussion?

I'd find it easier to justify Slyan's presence in the city if she was meeting a specific contact or two rather than randomly wandering around pestering every mage or scholar she finds. I'm okay with either origin point though. ^^
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Prolly gonna close this in around an hour, RP will commence later tonight. Later than anticipated, but I got roped into some RL activities.
Database Being Revamped

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Unfortunately I don't want to commit myself to something I don't know I'll have time for, so I'll have to sit it out. Good luck to those who participate however!
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Okay, this is annoying me-- i had something all typed up here, but now netscape just froze up my computer for AN HOUR. >:E So argh.

point-- new character. Daischa's companion. Sorta. :/ Not as important if she gets anything, and if you don't want one of them, toss them. seriously, i dunno how i'm gonna handle playing two.

Char name: Phantasmal
Race/Species: [name still in the works, but basically a form-shifting wolf type thing, with armadillo plating along the back and a wolflike head, and coarse, thin fur in various colours. She's dark blue with a lighter-bluetinged rainbow dappling, and ice blue armadillo plating.]
Powers: form shifting, basically. Bipedal, and by form i mean like liquid, solid, gasous, made of metal, etc. She also can shift bipedal and aquatic, but she can't change her form more than that, just hte material that it's made of.
Personality: Rough, course, snappish, protective
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Your Name: Jess D
Your Email: jld77084@yahoo.com

Character's Name: Uskiakal
Character's Stats: www.geocities.com/theranial/uskiakal

I know it's a bit late, but I hope I can still get in >.>
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

>.>... so apparently I'm going to be housesitting this weekend. With a friend, so it'd be sorta rude to leave her and sit at the computer all day an' stuff. ^.^;; I really do hope I don't miss -too- much, though I will try to be online as much as possible sunday and monday (the last two days of my housesitting gig), I'm not entirely sure how much that'll be. *sheepish*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DragonFlight »

Ok this is officially closed, my apologies for not starting yet, I ran into alot more RL stuff today. Will get to it in a bit, again, apologies. @_@
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

FYI to Keilin - I don't mind either way.
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

This post will be open for a short time to take more applications. This is because the post has been sitting stagnant for so long, some people might not play and others might have time to join!

If you haven't signed up already, now's your chance! :D
Database Being Revamped

Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Question! Do they know anything about what these hatchlings look like, to ask people "have you seen something that looks like such-and-such?" XD Cuz I know Tavarez would have asked. He also would've asked if there was any way, mentally, to recognize them if they didn't have any physical features to look for, since he's an empath.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Mmmm, the mental state would be childlike, really. They did just hatch, after all. Physical traits....well.....DF doesn't know exactly how they turned out since they hatched and ran before she saw them finished, but she knows they ought to be small and fluffy. XD Possibly.....hopping around, maybe? ^_~
Database Being Revamped

Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Sounds unique enough to be remembered if seen.... XD Thanks :) :: posts yay ::
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP I barely remember Phantismal. Can I knock her out of the running? She'll be roleplayed as Daischa's friend type thing, but i don't need her to get anything just yet.
I'd like to replace her with Ninu-ut, one of my Akhet characters~ Because I like akhet.
is that okay? if not, that's cool too.

Your Name: nessie
Your Email: you've got it~

Character's Name: Ninu-et-ra (Ninu or Ninu-et for short) Also goes by a work name, Ater-Zebu-Hotep, if you find that relevent at all.
Character's Stats: not up, so have basics~

gender- Male
Origins- Akhet
status/rank- Priest of Ater, bullheaded god of inspiration, and Zebu, ramheaded god of creation, . Technically, he's actually a priestess, becuase he preforms in ceremonies the part that would normally be done by priestesses (basically, passively amplifies power).
Species- Anthropomorphic thing. For the purposes of the roleplay, he looks like a colourful, long/tufted eared wolf.

he will be paying for his transport from the port cities, provided they'll take payment in the form of raw gold and turquoise, and not some form of money? >.>

and he'll be accompanied by his pet firelizards, purple Mazi and blue Lapis.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

That's fine, Nessie, I'll edit the character list. And yes, gems and precious metals are considered a form of 'currency', so to speak. ^^
Database Being Revamped

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-salutes- thankee muchly! and whee, that means he's loaded. >.> Akhet has no lack of such things.

sorry for the trouble. -runs off to post-
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*sneaks in* If you've re-opened this, does this mean I can join in as well, even though I wasn't here when you first opened it?

If I can, here

Your Name: StarFyre
Your Email: silveredmagic@yahoo.com
Character's Name: Akkanat
Character's Stats: http://www.geocities.com/silveredsponsor/akkanat.html

Since (I think) you said this was underwater, he'd probably be "hiding" in a humanoid form, with hair the same color as his feathers, and his skin a pale, seafoam color.
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

Your Name: Omniwite
Your Email: Dances_with_Moogles@hotmail.com

-----

Character 1's Name: Devron Zoreiin
Character 1's Stats: http://www.geocities.com/omniwite/devron.htm
Character 2's Name: Jemvoath
Character 2's Stats: http://www.geocities.com/omniwite/devron.htm#dstats

It'd be awesome to get in to an RP here. I was on hiatus the first time around, so this is pretty lucky! ^^
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Your Name: IceCat
Your Email: mordria@yahoo.com

Character's Name: Le’iastas
Character's Stats: http://mordria.byethost22.com/bond_leiastas.html

Character's Name: Foul Corollary
Character's Stats: http://mordria.byethost22.com/dragon111.html

^__^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Signups are closed again, new entrants will be added to the player list.

Apologies for everything taking so long, I haven't been feeling very good lately.
Database Being Revamped

Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

That's okay, DF, it's understandable. It sounds like it's been a hard couple weeks for everyone. Thank you, by the way. ^^
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3