DF's Updates (ABANDONING WARNING + UPDATE)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Brief couple comments.

IceCat - if you see this, I saw your updates, but Eioth's image is incorrect - just FYI.

Goywuy's clutch's deadline has been extended. Until when, I don't know. I'm working on it.

Been busy, will try and get needed updates out soon as I can. I have alot on my plate right now.

And it seems like none of the entrants for Nashai's readoption were working on anything - so it is likely I will be cancelling this 'contest'.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ajhsdah. I'd ask for a last minute spot in the contest for him, but i've got so much catching up to do... if you're willing to wait a week or so, or even half that, i can get something to you.

also, do you know if isent anyone to her clutch? I know i meant to... if you don't remember, that';s cool. :/ my responability anyway.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I think you sent someone or two, I don't have the my lists at work so I'll look it up when I get home.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-nodnod- thanks. ^^ I might've sent you candidates, too, but for that duo clutch at citidel... ah well, i can definately toss some people to you later if i'm missing out on any clutches.,
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Ya know, if there's seriously no one sending anything in for that contest.... >.> The only reason I didn't try was I didn't wanna intimidate people. Again ;.;

But if there's no one to intimidate, I'll gladly write you something o.o
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

eek, no, I am working on something! I almost completely forgot until a couple of days ago, and I'm working on it. ^^
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ok, so just an FYI:

I'm probably not going to close Goywuy's clutch for about another week due to my business and personal stuff right now.

On a similar note, I have finally taken tally of the applicants, and there are only like.....three, possibly four, excluding the parental reserve slots. Is there any further interest in submitting, or should I close it as is?
Database Being Revamped

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'd like to get in there. I've been busy since work rescheduled me but I've still got today and whatever I squeeze in tomorrow and sat. :) This week's been weird.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

If i didn't send you someone, I shall~ ;-; I like that clutch. I think i did, but i can't remember. And a special spot for sienna, or was that another clutch.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I know you send Sienna to that one, I'll have to check my files if you sent someone else, I don't recall.
Database Being Revamped

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-nodnod- Well, i'm paging, so if i don't have anyone sent, i'll toss you someone out of these newly paged creatures. ^^
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

I'm actually gonna write you a candidate for Goywuy and the Citadel one tonight, so......
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

DNS you did send me people for Goywuy's.
Database Being Revamped

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

T-nodsalute- thanks. XP By people, i assume more than one, which is more than i thought i had. Thanks, DF.

ps, nice icon. <3 I've been staring at it happily for the past ten minutes~
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

*Grin* I put one of my fave quotes in my siggie too. <3 DoC.
Database Being Revamped