Bower Updates

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Nope- all the character pages will just be the name right after the site name. ^ ^ If you can't find anyone, let me know.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

After a lengthy pause, I'd just like y'all to know that I've gotten the Bower up at the new-new-NEW site (and I'm so sorry for hopping around!):

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Bower/

Because the last black clutch occurred at a time when geocities was shitting its pants and everyone was very busy, I can understand that some of the most recent images haven't been paged. This is not a warning of abandonment, just a heads-up because I'm not sure that certain people are here anymore!

JKatkina
Glass Maikebru F.

Cy
Black Puroth F.

(There are two that have already been abandoned since before I re-paged the entire site, namely Black Ali F. and Brown-Copper Maya F. -- if I've unjustly abandoned a dragon that you recognize here, please let me know and I'll rescind that! I just don't have the previous adopter info handy for 'em!)

I still have to go through and get things tuned up, but for the most part, the site is ready to go.

Clutches
There are two that are ready to go out should folks send in candidates or sponsors for them!

19R never hatched (at least, not according to any records that I still possess!) so if you have sent me a candidate, please give me a heads-up! (JKatkina, since your dragon was the father of this clutch, you get a freebie slot!)

22B is brand new (I just finished the adults this morning!) The colours of the eggs give some indication of what the adults will look like, as there won't be any hatchling images this time around.

Both clutches will hatch on the 28th of November, in about three weeks!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh gosh those abandoned are beautiful :/ I didn't get in on that clutch did I? I don't have any saved, so I don't think I did.

I will be sending someone for each new one :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

<.< ... >.> ... Dude. After I get my 2K done for today, I'm totally writing a story up for one of the new ones. X3 (And also for one of the abandoneds. <3!)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Oh, and I found a bunch of submissions when I double-checked my email! Shard, Phoenix, and Aressaun each have submissions in for the 19R clutch; it looks as though Kendarath and Maerwynn put up submissions for the graveyard clutches, so I'm going to email them to double-check if they still want 'em! If not, I'll let you know!

(Yay, Uny, glad you're back! :c So sad that I'm missing out on NaNoWriMo this year! I had forgotten about it until yesterday.)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Was my application new, or old? Because honest to god I have no idea who I may have sent if it's not the newest one.

I have sent one for both, separate emails, new.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

I... I want in so badly... nothing would get paged for ages but I am so grabbyhands about both of those clutches right now. XD

Heeyyyy, for the freebie for 19R, what are the restrictions of who I can pick? *eyeballs* I can has want for Riyae.
Image Image Image Image
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

If you've still got Nies in for 19R with first-choice pick being the kit named Nice, excellent, all good by me. :B

And on the other clutch, ZOMG MORE DESCENDANTS OF CHIRO. Must find someone to send... once my visit with Gayle is over. :D <3
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yay, you two are visiting? That's awesome! Have fun! Give Gail a hug for me!

I still have Nies in the queue, doing his durpy grin the same as the hatchling. (Good taste, Phe!)

JKat, I think that you get a giveaway slot for free, though if you wanted to pick something specific, you'd still have to send me a stats or story application. Take your time, I'm cool with hiatuses so long as I know that you're still around.

Shard, yours weren't duplicates so it's all good!

A slight typo on the pickup page: Amber dude's name is 'Derixno', not 'Shetturshu' -- I just corrected and re-uploaded. (And there is a secret hack that you can use to figure out what the adults look like in this clutch, but I'll leave that up to you to discover! ;P)
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Hehe...I've known about the 'secret' way to see the adults for ages... XD I won't spoil it though. :3

So, I think we talked about this a while back but I don't for the life of me remember what was said. I didn't get a 'freebie' from Bormaike's clutch...did we ever figure out why or what we were doing about that? :P My memory escapes me...all I remember is that I mentioned it before, but not what we decided to do about it... XD

Going to try to come up with something for these clutches, but no promises....work has me super busy and the fiance is out of town so if I'm not working I'm coming up with all sorts of horrible things that could have happened to him while he was gone... :P And my spurt of creativity over the weekend (when I drew, inked and colored that horse all in one sitting) seems to have been swallowed in worry... XP
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Dray wrote: Shard, yours weren't duplicates so it's all good!
Yeah but ... who had I sent?! I really don't remember, does that mean you got the two new ones and there wasn't an older one, or what? lol I'm just trying to get a grip on who I am sending out.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Dray, I'd still like mine from Clutch 19 if possible :)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Just a reminder, I have the deadline for the BWR clutches set to tomorrow (the end of tomorrow, the 28th!)

For 19R, I have:
Shard (Groove Etcetera)
Phoenix: Nies Holieston
Aressun (Suggestion)

(This leaves 7 free spaces, and one for Xalia!)

For 22B, I have:
Shard: Ruby

(This leaves 6 free spaces, and one for JKat!)

Xalia, if you'd like a freebie for 22B, I can grant it!
JKat, you get a freebie for 19R; you want me to make up a character or would you rather they go home with Paxis?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wow, so many spaces open... o.o

>_> Well OH yes I should continue my habit of sending Alphabetical Anthros! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh heck yes they'd come home with Paxis! :D And... weeeeel... if Riyae is still available... hurr. :D

I may send someone to the black clutch, too. >.> Just a stats sheet! Hurr, let me get this together.
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Huh, it looks like I haven't posted any rules specifically about the amount of candidates a person can send in.

I think I'll update that, but to clarify here:

Everyone who sends in a form will be guaranteed at least one dragon; they can submit more than one candidate but if there is not enough space, second, third, fourth etc. candidates will get bumped out (the ranking of characters with stories > characters with stats sheets > character suggestion sheets still applies, so doubles of the last category will go first, then the stats category, then the stories.)

From people who have sent in participants to breed, they'll receive a freebie-slot from that clutch (or later if I goof up, a la Xalia's example! I don't want to allow people to be able to hold on to freebie slots over clutches unless it's a goof-up on my end, because that's too much for me to keep track of.) They can potentially get two from a clutch if they send in a second character, as 'freebie' implies that it's a given no matter what! I'll try to ensure that, if they send in two candidates, they get the two out of their sheets. (That's in thanks for allowing me to hold on to their dragons as breeding participants for soooo long! XD)

Hope that clears some things up!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Right, that's why I was surprised, it seems like there's always an overabundance of applications. I'll make up two anthro anyway, and if there are more candidates on the way from others by all means they'd be happy to be bumped to the next appropriate clutch. :) I just wouldn't want any of those lovelies to go without a bond/caretaker!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I think that I might try to take the current batch to my adoptables account on DA, see what I can make of that -- I hate graveyarding those that don't get bonded straight off, and feel that system is kind of clunky (partially because I stink at remembering to get back to people on it!) Just curious to see what people would do with them!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Perhaps it'd be more appropriate to graveyard them only after another clutch has been set out? You have a time line for them right? I thought? They'd be 'aged' or perhaps different, but still alive ;)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Wow. I. Uh. ....

Yeah, I have no excuse. *shrugs* I've been generally dead to the world these past two weeks, except for doing some art. It's just so hard for me to write characters for dragons these days.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

No need for excuses, I'm not going to be upset if you don't bite this time around or anything! ^_^ Sometimes the writing bug just isn't around, I can definitely get that.

Besides, if you want to send in a stats page that you've got already, I'm just fine with that! (Or if you want to skip this round out, it's okay, too. XD)

Shard, I have the most tentative timeline set out right now, though since I take such long breaks between clutches, I've figured that keeping track of 'em would become difficult, or a chore or something. (Also, putting them in the graveyard was a play on woobie points -- not going to lie about that!)

Still figuring out how to revamp stuff, I suppose, so WIP!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Eh, point. There, went list trolling and sent you some =P
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Cool, I'll add them to the pile! XD
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Alright, so I'm thinking that's just about everybody! (Xalia hasn't logged on in a few days so far as I've seen; I'll just have to bump the freebie up a clutch, I guess!)

Here's the updated pickup pages for both:

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Bower/19Rpickup.htm
http://dray.pegaruny.com/Bower/22Bpickup.htm

I'll be updating the rest of the pages for the Bower in a bit! Please have your images paged by Monday, December 13th (that's two weeks) and toss me a link when they're up! ^_^ Thanks for sending characters in!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I guess Groove didn't make the cut for 19?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Aw man, I got caught up in stuff and forgot to send my entrant(s). D:

Oh well. Next batch. ^.^;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Ha ha, I totally missed Groove! Let me moosh them in!

Unyko, if you have some entrants you could squish them in! I didn't realize anybody else was interested! XD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh thank you :) And the soft squishy lovely black-brown one is miiiine :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Gleeeee! Now we have Nies and Nice, call one name and both turn around! X3 <3
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Sorry that took so long! Glad that it didn't wind up a wait-forever-thing, though! >_>