Shades Of Blue (Generation Three - Slow Pickups....)

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Shades Of Blue (Generation Three - Slow Pickups....)

Post by DragonFlight »

Generation One
Aphelion Nightspark x Tirok Mansiq
15 Dragonets, Reserves For Keilin & Dray

1) Varad Mansiq / Dardrin - Dray
2) Tantaki Mansiq / Muhrim - Keilin
3) Anariel Nightspark / Yirsha - Stardancer
4) Sholiin Mansiq / Hashtar - Delyar
5) Marilyon Nightspark / Daelyn - Jess Dougherty
6) Halrian Mansiq / Red Thorn - Myrror
7) Kynala Nightspark / Sanasha - Cy
8) Lusshana Nightspark / Keidri - Kless
9) Lanhaiae Nightspark / Fhali - Kayla
10) Hanariel Nightspark / Lauri - Ereandir
11) Peralyn Nightspark / Caelnya - Shard
12) Norok Mansiq / Veras - Xalia
13) Guivre Mansiq / Hannal - DragonFlight
14) Kestyss Mansiq / Nanann - Angeoria
15) Shindu Mansiq / Quonn - Mystic

--------------------------------------------------------------

Generation Two
Ting x Guivre Mansiq
15 Dragonets, Reserve For Dray

1) Daehe Tehn / Diridian - Kitsuneko
2) Toron Tehn / Sirlo - Keilin
3) Korshu Tehn / Laronkir - Cy
4) Vala Mai / Myo - Shard
5) Aztis Tehn / Firav - Dray
6) Gemin Mai / Errah - Kayla
7) Hayu Mai / Nuem - StarFyre
8) Cenah Mai / Rerinn - Lakota
9) Toru Tehn / Arohon - Xalia
10) Ikalyr Tehn / Rihdi - Molly
11) Zydak Tehn / Cemza - Jess
12) Kubi Tehn / Zisael - Phoenix
13) Ahzi Mai / Riho - DragonFlight
14) Nauyk Tehn / Tesas - Myrror
15) Chi Tehn / Haret - Katasev

Generation Three
Ahzi Mai x Bescoeth
13 Dragonets, Reserve For Asha

1) DragonFlight
2) Tolanth Mai / Jasper Starfire - Asha
3) Fahrlanath Mai / Dean Luger - Shard
4) Lilayanith Mai / Jaikashi - Sera
5) Molly (?)
6) Jess D. (Hindar)
7) Myrror (Yoxuuga Golamiru)
8) IceCat (?)
9) Samber (Frogman)
10) Cacopheny (Anjahe)
11) Dray (?)
12) Yakima (?)
13) GildedLilly (Morty)

Dragons Kept Thus Far

To Be Redone After URL Checks And Updates
Last edited by DragonFlight on Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:19 pm, edited 46 times in total.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Out of curiosity, are you going to be breeding one of these offspring with a new dragon, or just taking a new pair altogether? *curious!*

I can't wait to see who the kids are. XD *has her Selamputo-pedigree chart out and itching to have names added*
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I'd like to continue one line, but that's not yet set in stone. So I can tell you there will probably be quite a bit of updating needed on your chart. ^_~
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

*armflail of happiness* XD And then I'll have to keep track of all of /those/ siblings and all of /their/ kids! This is fun... for some strange reason. XD
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Um... I'm pretty sure I had number 18 in that clutch, but since this list doesn't seem to go up to 18, could I pick a different number?
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Go ahead. There were always 15 in this one though. n_n Right now I'm just trying to figure out who got into the clutch. @_@
Database Being Revamped

Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

o.O Alright, I'm braindead then. I'll take 3.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stardancer
Hatchling

Post by stardancer »

I had one as well.

I think I had 15, but whatever slots are open, I'll take. ^^
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

These aren't going out in any particular order, just as I finish shading them. And I'm not even going to attempt to describe their colors, so you can try yourselves. @_@

If the rider generated for your dragon is of a uniquely Kynnese race, I'll include some extra notes for you on the side. ^^;;; The material on them hasn't been released yet, I'm still putting it together and organizing it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dracothrope
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Varad Mansiq
Breed: Avengaean Daemon/Koronian/Flurry/Danachian/Fire Avengaean/Hathian Mix
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Summon Ice Elemental, Self-Telekinesis (Flight Without Using Wings)
Personality: Varad loves to have a good time, be it flying at top speed and doing tricks in the air, or lounging on the ground watching the clouds go by.

Rider
Name: Dardrin
Race: Human
Appearance: Dardin is 5'6'', with crew-cut white-blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and fair complexion.
Personality: By definition, he's a bit of a pacifist, avoiding conflict whenever he can. Which makes for a hassle when Varad's antics get them both into trouble.

Cy
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Kynala Nightspark
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Summon Water Elemental, Self-Telekinesis (Flight Without Using Wings)
Personality: Kynala is a bit more trusting than her rider, though she is far from naive.

Rider
Name: Sanasha
Race: Sea Elf **
Appearance: Sanasha has pale blue-green skin, long black hair usually decorated with seashells, and golden eyes.
Personality: Sanasha is very defensive, and dislikes trusting others unless they give her a very good reason to.

** Sea Elves are one of the Kynnese Elven subraces. They prefer aquatic environments, however, they are not hindered on land, so it's really a matter of preference. Sea Elves can breathe either through the nose and mouth on the surface, or through the gills behind their ears when underwater. They have small bits of webbing between their fingers and toes, and they are surprisingly swift swimmers.

Kayla
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Lanhaiae Nightspark
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Summon Air Elemental, Self-Telekinesis (Flight Without Using Wings)
Personality: Lanhaiae is her rider's 'reality check', a grounded individual to pull Fhali's head out of the clouds or away from a novel.

Rider
Name: Fhali
Appearance: Fhali is a lithe 5'7'', with strawberry blonde hair reaching her shoulders. She has blue-green eyes, and a rather pale complexion, along with lots of freckles. She wears glasses.
Personality: Fhali is a bit of a bookworm, and so knows alot more about history than what goes on in the present.

Mystic

Dragon
Name: Shindu Mansiq
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Summon Water Elemental, Self-Telekinesis (Flight Without Using Wings)
Personality: Shindu is rather quiet and thoughtful. He accepts things as the are, and takes even Quonn's explosive temper in stride.

Rider
Name: Quonn
Appearance: Quonn stands 5'9'', with curly brown hair tied back in a ponytail, soft gray eyes, and lightly tanned skin.
Personality: Quonn is rash and can always find something to argue about. It takes Shindu's cool head to keep him in check.
Last edited by DragonFlight on Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Database Being Revamped

Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

*purrs and hugs Shindu* ^_^ Thank you so much!
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Ooooh, I think I've just fallen in love... *hugs Lanhaiae*

They're all beautiful DF! ^__^
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Ooh, those look awesome! Really wish I'd been able to get in on this clutch. Ah well, there's always next time. :)
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

X333 DF, you're my hero. @_@ Now, to be home and able to post the darn thing! *contents herself with squeeing and clinging to Varad and Dardrin in the meantime* X33
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

*Squeehugs hers* I'll ger her and Sanasha up asap ^_^
Nyx
Fledgling

Post by Nyx »

Those are just gorgeous!
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Sanasha and Kynala are up here:
http://www.geocities.com/mort_espoir/sanasha.htm

I'll be more descriptive with personalities and such and fill in the pedigree later ^_^ Thanks, she really is beautiful =) *Pets her*
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

I've got my pretty up too!
http://www.geocities.com/diwpersonas/pfp49.html

She will definately be sent to breed somewhere soon, she's too pretty.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Mua hahaha! Here be my boy!

http://dracothrope.lmfao.org.uk/Bonds/S ... .htm#varad

>D These guys are too fun. *cackle*
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Keilin
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Tantaki Mansiq
Personality: Tantaki is outgoing and bold. He never backs down, and unfortunately, never thinks he's wrong.

Rider
Name: Muhrim
Appearance: Muhrim stands 5'4'', with short, messy brown hair and hazel eyes.
Personality: Muhrim is the voice of reason to Tantaki. He'll gently correct the dragon when he's mistaken. He is patient and observant.

Myrror
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Halrian Mansiq
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Summon Air Elemental, Self-Telekinesis (Flight Without Using Wings)
Personality: Halrian is the silent type, cold and unforgiving. Once he has a grudge, it is likely never to disappear. He is also fiercely protective of his rider.

Rider
Name: Red Thorn
Race: Tahrim **
Appearance: Red Thorn stands at 5'3''. He had pale tan fur, like that of a lion, golden eyes, and fiery red hair, kept to about shoulder length.
Personality: Red Thorn is the warmth to Halrian's cold. He is caring and forgiving, choosing mercy over hatred.

** Tahrim appear mostly human, except that they have a light coat of fur, mostly resembling wild feline coloration, as well as a set of feline ears and a tail. Their eyes have slitted pupils, and their fingernails and toenails are sharp and elongated like claws. There are far fewer Tahrim males than females, so the males are often leaders, and are highly respected.
** Tahrim males can see and converse with both the spirits of nature, and the spirits of the dead. They specialize in spiritual and divine magic, but because of this, they are not as physically strong as the females of their race. Also of note, red hair among the Tahrim is incredibly rare. So rare, in fact, that those with natural red hair, such as Red Thorn, are considered blessed by the spirits.

DragonFlight (Hey, That's Me! LOL)
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Guivre Mansiq
Personality: Guivre lives by a strict moral code. Bound by personal honor, he drives away evil wherever he finds it.

Rider
Name: Hannal
Race: Sun Elf
Appearance: Hannal stands at 5'8''. He is of dark complexion, with pale golden hair and intense blue eyes.
Personality: Hannal stands to the same code at Guivre, a complement to the dragon's options at every turn. Or perhaps it's the other way around?
Last edited by DragonFlight on Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Database Being Revamped

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

omgdrool

I didn't get one but those is some sexy dragons :shock:
ImageImageImage
Katasev
Fledgling

Post by Katasev »

Astra wrote:omgdrool

I didn't get one but those is some sexy dragons :shock:
i second that statement. =D
~*~ Fukeru Ukuure - home of the Fedras! ~*~

Current Projects:
~First Flight @ the Ukuure
~First Non-wild Clutch
~Dunans!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I've decided I won't halt this giveaway thing, since it seems like people are happy with them to a point. I took into consideration just how long it takes me to complete one of these clutches, and given my speed, my giveaways certainly won't get out of hand.

I will change how some work a bit though. From this point forward, in future Shades of Blue clutches, I will roll dice. Depending on the nature of the parents, the size of the clutch, and how long I estimate coloring the outline multiple times will take, the number rolled will indicate whether or not writing your own riders/bonders/candidates will be required, instead of a generated template rider that I generate. I think that will make everyone a bit happier, so people that want to write can have more fun with some of these.

The next four pickups are here. The last four will be posted when I finish coloring them, either tonight or tomorrow with any luck.

Stardancer
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Anariel Nightspark
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Summon Ice Elemental, Self-Telekinesis (Flight Without Using Wings)
Personality: Anariel is as fun-loving as her rider. She loves attention, and the two lavish it on one another, as well as attracting it from all other sorts of places.

Rider
Name: Yirsha
Race: Moon Elf **
Appearance: Yirsha stands 5'8'', and is of pale complexion, with a faint blue-ish undertone to her skin. Her hair is completely snow-white, and her eyes are deep brown, almost black in color.
Personality: Yirsha loves to attract attention, and remain the center of it. She loves to dance, and is rather good at it.

** Moon Elves are one of the Kynnese Elven subraces. In particular, Moon Elves are extremely fast and agile, though they do not have a great deal of stamina. They are the most common of the Kynnese Elven races, and live just about anywhere.

Kless
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Lusshana Nightspark
Personality: Lusshana appears, at first glance, to have no attention span, constantly flitting about, looking at anything and everything.

Rider
Name: Keidri
Appearance: Keidri is a dark-skinned individual, standing 5'4'', with black hair and strangely silver eyes.
Personality: Keidri enjoys fine art and culture, though constantly getting dragged around by Lusshana often makes it hard for her to keep her eyes on one thing.

Shard
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Peralyn Nightspark
Personality: Peralyn's eyes are green, and she is every inch the 'green-eyed monster'. Easily jealous, she tends to pick occasional fights with younger dragons to make herself feel superior.

Rider
Name: Caelnya
Appearance: Caelnya stands at 5'11'', with long black hair, forest-green eyes, and pale skin.
Personality: Caelnya matches Peralyn almost perfectly in every way. Vain and haughty, this woman always tries to look her best, while making others feel at their worst.

Xalia
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Norok Mansiq
Personality: Norok is a scholar, no doubt about it. He loves books of any kind, as well as anything 'old', as he sometimes puts it.

Rider
Name: Veras
Appearance: Veras stands at only 5'2''. Short and thin, he almost resembles a twig. His brown hair is always rather messy, and he seems to be getting a bit of an early grey in a few places, even though he's still young. His eyes are blue-green. You can almost never tell his exact skintone, given the varying amounts of dust that cover him after a day's work.
Personality: Veras is an archeologist, hence a constant supply of dust about his person. He loves fieldwork, though he's very absent-minded, and having Norok around to help has been a great asset to his organizational skills.
Last edited by DragonFlight on Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Database Being Revamped

Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Yay! Thanks DF! I have Veras and Norok up on a page here: http://kilandaia.dragonbackdesign.com/bonds/veras.html Will add more later! :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Heee! An arrogant pair! So lovely, what a slinky dragon! I'll try and get this up this weekend with the rest I owe.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Delyar

Dragon
Name: Sholiin Mansiq
Personality: Sholiin is incredibly loyal to his rider, though he's a bit shy, making him more of a follower than a leader.

Rider
Name: Hashtar
Race: Half-Elf (Moon) **
Appearance: Hashtar stands at 5'9''. He has pale skin with a faint underlying blue tone, light brown hair kept short, and green-blue eyes. His ears are slightly pointed, though not to the extreme of a normal Elf.
Personality: Hashtar is a charismatic individual, always calm, cool, and collected.

** Half-Elves are individuals of mixed heritage between Humans and Elves. They tend to take after their Human side more, at least in attitude and abilities, as well as build.
** Moon Elves are one of the Kynnese Elven subraces. In particular, Moon Elves are extremely fast and agile, though they do not have a great deal of stamina. They are the most common of the Kynnese Elven races, and live just about anywhere.

Jess Dougherty
Image Recieved

Dragon
Name: Marilyon Nightspark
Personality: Marilyon is outspoken, never afraid to express an opinion, even if it conflicts with Daelyn's mood.

Rider
Name: Daelyn
Appearance: Daelyn stands at 5'7'', with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
Personality: Daelyn is a rather moody individual, overly emotional and not afraid to show it.

Ereandir

Dragon
Name: Hanariel Nightspark
Personality: Hanariel isn't quite as impulsive as her rider, but she has plenty of energy to keep up.

Rider
Name: Lauri
Appearance: Lauri stands at 5'6'', with short red hair and blue-green eyes.
Personality: Lauri is a bit hot-headed and impulsive, always on the go.

Angeoria

Dragon
Name: Kestyss Mansiq
Personality: Kestyss is always optimistic, and loves to bring his 'sunshine' to even his slightly gloomy counterpart.

Rider
Name: Nanann
Appearance: Nanann is short and stocky, at only 5'2''. His skintone is dark, his hair is pale blonde, and his eyes are dark green.
Personality: Nanann is rather grumpy and tends to be a bit pessimistic.
Last edited by DragonFlight on Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

~Bump~ Don't want anyone to miss their pickup.
Database Being Revamped

DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Announcement for Generation Two!

I have selected the female for the male I kept, Guivre Mansiq. However, the next set isn't coming yet, even though I will announce the stats for it at the end of this post.

I will first say that I am juggling this and growing the first clutch from the Sanctuary (1/4 outlines done, still have to color though, I've been rather picky on how the adult drafts look). Also, due to the difficulty of the Citadel clutches (oi vey all the heads) there will not be a full hatchling stage for the two on the sands when I do them. They will be instead, one stage only and will come as adults, though a small story will make an addition in their places (to 'explain' why I had trouble doing it, ehe).

That said, I will also require that those who sign up for the upcoming Shades of Blue generation, if they have a dragonet from the first generation, that that dragon -MUST- be on a page (basic is fine but I want a URL). Otherwise you will not be permitted to sign into the second generation. Also, those without one of the first gen dragons will have priority over those that already have one.

-------------------------------

The second generation is between Guivre Mansiq and Dray's Ting. (Yes, I ended up with another of Dray's dragons as a parent, but I actually don't have a huge number of dragons to work with, especially females. ^^;) Dray, if you see this, you may pick a number 1-12 as your reserve.

No other individuals may sign up for the clutch yet! (Hence why I didn't edit the first post yet.) I will only take Dray's reserve right now until I open the clutch. Thank you.
Database Being Revamped

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Mine is now up, but I'm going to put a character sheet on there too. Story afterwards.

http://www.geocities.com/carramba_high/ ... aelnya.htm

:)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Shard, I just went to update - your URL doesn't work. ^^;;
Database Being Revamped

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I forgot.

http://www.geocities.com/carramba_high/ ... elnya1.htm

I add 1 to some of these pages. I are a dork.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com